BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
20 GB and we get only download options that limit downloads to 5gb or are slow as hell?...
As far as I know... GoFile does not have a dl quota and is fast.
(I download with ~90MB/s there, sometimes even a bit faster)

I think Google Drive has no quota either.

Edit: I just realized that there is no GoFile in OP
You can find it in J..D's post -> here

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game is pretty good, but it seems like quite a few of the updates are only focusing on the home events. Maybe I'm wrong since it's been awhile from the last time I played.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
This game is pretty good, but it seems like quite a few of the updates are only focusing on the home events. Maybe I'm wrong since it's been awhile from the last time I played.
M&S are the main plot, but side characters get some love as well.
In the upcoming update 0.10.4 Donna & Rose are going to get an entire level to explore. ;)

By the way, M&S content does not always play at home.
Some events just start there. There's also the College and the Office. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I really dont like when developer work so long on a game. But I respect that its just the only one game and the dev dont try it with another one.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I really dont like when developer work so long on a game. But I respect that its just the only one game and the dev dont try it with another one.
Naughty Attic Gaming actually is working on a second project, but Sweet Affection will stay the main focus until it's finished.
The second project does not interfere with scheduled updates for Sweet Affection in any way.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I never realized there was a HQ version of this game. I always downloaded the LQ. Good thing I have pretty fast internet to download large files.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any chance of a compressed version of the LQ version? 7 gigs is huge.
The game is already heavily compressed for its LQ release.
(over ~50gb down to ~7gb)

There are hundreds of animations and 90k+ images.
It's simply a huge game with a lot of content.

Any further compression holds the risk of butchering the quality of the images and video files.
Which we will not tolerate.

To be frank... butchering the quality would simply crap on the massive amount of work that has been put into the game so far, and all the work to come.

Here's a link to joblo9394 their post explaining why the game has this size.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SweetAffection-0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yept was my damm pone it delete what I wanted d I was asking for the new Donna
content iin this update soryy
New Donna and Rose content will be in 0.10.4 which will be released at the end of February.

Release schedule for 0.10.4 is:

Feb 29 - Tier 3 Patrons and SubStars
Mar 07 - Tier 2 ^
Mar 14 - Tier 1 / Public

Rico83

Jan 15, 2018
Uhm, not sure what you mean.
She is pregnant in all of the level 10 scenes (Except the flashback scenes.)

Sometimes, the camera angles make it seem like she doesn't have a belly though.
Because of the mods/model that I'm using, the pregnant belly sometimes "Bugs" out a little bit during certain poses.

Meaning, it's still there but it looks very, very "strange."
So sometimes I use a different camera angle so you don't see that.
But because of that, the pregnant belly isn't always that clear.
(I try create as many scenes as possible where her belly clearly shows, but sometimes I have to make compromises.)

But trust me when I say that she always has her belly. :)
Sorry, I haven't even looked at it from that "perspective":WeSmart::KEK::ROFLMAO:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
My biggest issues with long development times in adult games is.

1 unclear/unsure end goal if any at all.
2 rushed ending.
3 indefinite development with a continuing list of storylines, and or characters added.
4 What is already there will take so long to finish that it probable never will added dislike points if point 3 is also happening.
5 sudden change in stile making the beginning and latter parts disjointed.
6 milking.

I am sure there are more but that is what comes to me off the top of my head.

now this game.
1 End goal was set years ago, and the patrons and observant fans know about when the main story would end a long time ago.
2 Cant say what the ending will be as I am not the dev, but as of now there are none of the sighs that there will be a rushed ending.
3 There have been no new characters added in a long time, and the main story will be finished in priority of the side stores.
4 While still a ways of going by the current development time the main game will finish in the not to distant future. The side stores being smaller should not take to long to wrap up after. There are years still to go, but there is a clear and understandable reason. Things are not far off from my prediction in development time years ago.
5 Dev has remained true to there original vision, not boomatics vision but J..D's stile has remained pretty consistent. Never had to question how I ended up here when I started playing a different game.
6 Fans and patrons new what they were getting into a long time ago, in fact many of us have told the dev to worry more about there health and stop pushing so hard. Updates have been amazingly consistent especially compared to many other games making so much more.

For many joining in now that we are approaching end game it seems like "wow this has been in development for ever", but for those that have been there for years it is like watching a show that you had been watching for years approaching its climax. Some things take time

"AAA Games typically take two to seven years to be developed, due to their big budget and level of complexity. AAA games take approximately three to seven years of time. Sometimes it takes even longer depending on the complexity of the game."

While yes this is no AAA game, Quality takes time. While some may not appreciate where the time went. Any discerning eye can see where the vast hours put into making this game went.

I often see "making a game takes time" or "doing the art takes time" as an excuse for a lazy developer, but with my knowledge ,and experience with some of the tools used to make this game I can honestly see where the time went. That time is in no way inferior to a 2d hand drawn game. Almost all of my family draws both digitally and on paper. Some of these people are either procrastinating, are perfectionist, or are just slow. I've also used HS for a minute, and quickly realized I got no enjoyment from a self made scenario so here I am XD.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is there a French translation planned?
Not until the game is finished.
J..D wants to make sure that any possible translation stays true to his writing.
That's only possible after the game's finished because of the tight update schedule.
There is simply no time to do it earlier.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes