Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
LOL, the MC vigorously rubbed his timid mom's pussy till she squirted on the bed. There doesn't seem to be any great terms for pleasuring a woman's vagina using your hands and fingers, so why not a female handjob (FHJ)? :unsure:
Finger and/or Finger-bang?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Research Into Affection [v0.5.7 Dev Build] [Boomatica] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.45GB
Download ~404MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
LOL, the MC vigorously rubbed his timid mom's pussy till she squirted on the bed. There doesn't seem to be any great terms for pleasuring a woman's vagina using your hands and fingers, so why not a female handjob (FHJ)? :unsure:
Fingering would be close enough buddy. Handjob is just so fucking wrong. You scarred me there for a bit :D

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Research Into Affection [v0.5.7 Dev Build] [Boomatica] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.45GB
Download ~404MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
TY

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm late but... this game is a continuation of the RPGM or is it a full version?

Maybe they already answered it but I didn't find it, if so I'm sorry :confused:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm late but... this game is a continuation of the RPGM or is it a full version?

If you're talking about Research Into Corruption, it's still in development and there's a different thread for it.

This game has a similar structure and plot, but has been ported to Ren'py. I'm not aware if it was started in RPGM or not (or at least I can't remember offhand).

Reactions: loikl

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
This IS Research into Corruption. Just reworked to get around Patreon bullshit while also making it a little more shiney.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Been playing and i guess i have to fill the dairy to get to funtime?
Nah fam, not for me. Best of wishes for the game but its been around for like an year right?
If so, i'm out.
NP man, we all have our thing. The game has an odd history due to Patreon and the guy having to restart the project. Regarding the dairy you don't have to mess with that. For the most part all you need to do is click on the girls where they are, do the scenes to advance stuff. You advance at the dinner table when the bar is filled.

Personally I don't find it grindy as the bar fills up quick and you're getting new scenes to fill the bar. *shrug* Anyways, just to reply to what you said but again I hear ya if it isn't for you.

Reactions: ElPiti

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
NP man, we all have our thing. The game has an odd history due to Patreon and the guy having to restart the project. Regarding the dairy you don't have to mess with that. For the most part all you need to do is click on the girls where they are, do the scenes to advance stuff. You advance at the dinner table when the bar is filled.

Personally I don't find it grindy as the bar fills up quick and you're getting new scenes to fill the bar. *shrug* Anyways, just to reply to what you said but again I hear ya if it isn't for you.
Well, i did get their bars full. And at the diner table i saw nothing to advance the scenes. Got tiresome real quick after not getting anywhere then heading outside to find i couldn't do anything.
Hopefully it'll get moving down the road. When it does i'll be back.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
A quick answer to some of the questions in the last 2 pages.

-Yes there is some H-Content at this stage in the game(Kissing, Touching, Fingering, Handjob)

-The Diary's are completely optional(They are there to give people insight on what the female characters of this game are going through and what they are thinking themselves during all the levels)

-This is NOT research into Corruption(Research into Corruption is still being made by DrSmith ) This is Research into Affection... The general same idea, yes... But once you play both you clearly see the differences between the two.

Thank you to every one who likes the game and likes the latest update, and for those who are not happy yet... Well, I hope we can change your minds in the future so you start liking it(again).

-JD

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is quite enjoyable even though not a great deal happens sexually as in other games. However, the pacing is very good and pleasantly enjoyable.

I look forward to the next update. This has a noticeably different but attractive quality to many of the games here. The animations are quite good as well. :):coffee:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
N7 muttdoggy Boomatica
Saw that your latest Dev build 0.5.7 has already been leaked on reddit, hence why I'm posting it here.
It's a shame but understandable, it's been a while since we've posted a public build.
Thank you for keeping an eye out for it to get leaked before leaking it yourself ;)

I'll be posting a fixed build later on today, feel free to post the fixed version here when you see it.
I'd prefer people playing a leaked fixed version than this bugged test version.

Is there any sex in the game?

im happy this is getting updates again... its been too long and if I can see more content coming im happy as long as its giving what I want... impreging lol. I just hope its not a end game thing I do like a no game over game.
Hi Cavaemon, public updates as slow, but we release dev builds every month with new content.
The reason these dev builds aren't public is due to them having unfinished content and possible bugs for the current level.
This then leads to numerous comments asking if they've reached the end / encountered a bug etc etc...

That being said, we do hope to get the next public build (0.6.0) out in November.
This public build will have all of the level 5 completed content + the level up event.
Along with the rest of the diary pages, dialog re-writes, etc etc.
The level up event 5-6 will contain sexual intercourse, so there's that to look forward to ;)

Regarding the impregnating stuff, this content will, in fact, be end of game content.
However, you'll have an entire level (8 or 9, not sure which yet) to view a bunch of the pregnant content events.
That is, if you choose to play that route.

You can find more info here :

does this game have any sexual content like blowjob handjob anything ?
Yes, at level 5 (Which we're developing now)
Sexual intercourse will be implemented at level 6.

MC gives his mom a HJ, and believe he gets one from his sister.
Fingering would be close enough buddy. Handjob is just so fucking wrong. You scarred me there for a bit :D
Wait... you guys don't want a futa mom?
Shit... need to change development plans...

So no level 6 in this update?

Just looked, there is no lvl 6.
Nope, level 6 content will start being implemented at version 0.6.x
This was leaked dev build, not all of the level 5 content is implemented in it yet.

Needs a cheat to unlock diary entries for those of us using old saves and dont wanna go from scratch
You're correct, this will be implemented in the 0.6.0 public build as we'll be moving the cheat menu into the
game menu (Right click).

Along with adding a bunch more cheat options.

School on Sunday?
Never heard of Sunday School?

But yeah, we're working on adding the weekend system, not sure when it'll be ready though.
All that will change will be that instead of them being at school/work, they'll just be home for those 4 hours.
Opening up 4 different events for those time slots.

nice game but i keep waiting until there is some more fun to do and good thing alot other nice games is got update where is alot fun to do ;)
I feel you, it's been a long an painful wait, but now that we're getting closer to 0.6.0, you'll start seeing a lot
more of this (Fun time) content being implemented.

Been playing and i guess i have to fill the dairy to get to funtime?
Nah fam, not for me. Best of wishes for the game but its been around for like an year right?
If so, i'm out.
Hi Ghostly,

I understand that not all games are appealing to everyone, I just thank you for taking the time to at least try this one ;)
But to answer your question, no, the diary pages are just an added addition to the game, they have no effect on leveling up the characters.

Yes, the game has been in development for just over a year now, but I was only spending around 10-15 hours a week on it.
But I've just hired J..D to work on this full-time (He started last month) so hopefully everyone will start seeing a bigger increase in content going into each update.

This is a stand-alone game.
It started out on RPGMV, but I hired a developer to port it to Ren'py.

Is there an updated Android version
We're going to create an android build, it's just running a little late. (Hoping to have it ready by tonight)

But I've decided against spending too much time optimizing the android versions. (For now anyway)

The game just wasn't built to run on android devices, we'll fix bugs etc
but we're not going to be spending a lot of time changing the content / UI mechanics just so it's easier to use on android systems as this is taking up a lot of time =/

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hello, how to upgrade Level of M&D? Affection is 100 but still lvl 1.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
It's a shame but understandable, it's been a while since we've posted a public build.
Thank you for keeping an eye out for it to get leaked before leaking it yourself ;)

I'll be posting a fixed build later on today, feel free to post the fixed version here when you see it.
I'd prefer people playing a leaked fixed version than this bugged test version.

Hi Cavaemon, public updates as slow, but we release dev builds every month with new content.
The reason these dev builds aren't public is due to them having unfinished content and possible bugs for the current level.
This then leads to numerous comments asking if they've reached the end / encountered a bug etc etc...

That being said, we do hope to get the next public build (0.6.0) out in November.
This public build will have all of the level 5 completed content + the level up event.
Along with the rest of the diary pages, dialog re-writes, etc etc.
The level up event 5-6 will contain sexual intercourse, so there's that to look forward to ;)

Regarding the impregnating stuff, this content will, in fact, be end of game content.
However, you'll have an entire level (8 or 9, not sure which yet) to view a bunch of the pregnant content events.
That is, if you choose to play that route.

You can find more info here :

Yes, at level 5 (Which we're developing now)
Sexual intercourse will be implemented at level 6.

Wait... you guys don't want a futa mom?
Shit... need to change development plans...

Nope, level 6 content will start being implemented at version 0.6.x
This was leaked dev build, not all of the level 5 content is implemented in it yet.

You're correct, this will be implemented in the 0.6.0 public build as we'll be moving the cheat menu into the
game menu (Right click).

Along with adding a bunch more cheat options.

Never heard of Sunday School?

But yeah, we're working on adding the weekend system, not sure when it'll be ready though.
All that will change will be that instead of them being at school/work, they'll just be home for those 4 hours.
Opening up 4 different events for those time slots.

I feel you, it's been a long an painful wait, but now that we're getting closer to 0.6.0, you'll start seeing a lot
more of this (Fun time) content being implemented.

Hi Ghostly,

I understand that not all games are appealing to everyone, I just thank you for taking the time to at least try this one ;)
But to answer your question, no, the diary pages are just an added addition to the game, they have no effect on leveling up the characters.

Yes, the game has been in development for just over a year now, but I was only spending around 10-15 hours a week on it.
But I've just hired J..D to work on this full-time (He started last month) so hopefully everyone will start seeing a bigger increase in content going into each update.

This is a stand-alone game.
It started out on RPGMV, but I hired a developer to port it to Ren'py.

We're going to create an android build, it's just running a little late. (Hoping to have it ready by tonight)

But I've decided against spending too much time optimizing the android versions. (For now anyway)

The game just wasn't built to run on android devices, we'll fix bugs etc
but we're not going to be spending a lot of time changing the content / UI mechanics just so it's easier to use on android systems as this is taking up a lot of time =/
its all good for me then I really liked RIC and this one is my kind of game too lol

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes