LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Wait... you guys don't want a futa mom?
Shit... need to change development plans...
Lol, please no. haha. But big props to y'all, this game is great. The affection with the lil sis is where it's at for me and I really do appreciate the affection path over corruption of most other games.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
It's been over a year since the inception of this remake and I'm still not sure what the point of it is. It's the EXACT same game as RiC, but with less content. Characters are the same, graphics are the same awful honeyselect, story is still nonexistent (its premise just as flimsy and stupid), only actual upgrade was the engine change but then again RiC was the only game to make decent use of RPGM so it barely makes a difference. Literally could've just put the "relationship select" screen into RiC and it would be this game but better and saved a year's worth of time, but then again that wouldn't have made a year's worth of patreon money. I feel sorry for the patreons, just what kind of person do you have to be to fall for this absurdly blatant scam?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Ghostly,

I understand that not all games are appealing to everyone, I just thank you for taking the time to at least try this one ;)
But to answer your question, no, the diary pages are just an added addition to the game, they have no effect on leveling up the characters.

Yes, the game has been in development for just over a year now, but I was only spending around 10-15 hours a week on it.
But I've just hired J..D to work on this full-time (He started last month) so hopefully everyone will start seeing a bigger increase in content going into each update.
Thanks for the reply. I'll see if i like what's coming. I dig the art. Just not the lack of what i call fun.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
what a waste of time, sorry for the dev but this is just too painful already, he need to speed things up

brztest

Mar 12, 2019
I've actually enjoined the new diary system. Started the game again to get all the pages. Somehow missed 7pm pages for M at level 3. Can you give a hint on how to get them or is there something bugged for me?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Unfortunate that after a year most of the game is still "Content Yet To Be Added".
what a waste of time, sorry for the dev but this is just too painful already, he need to speed things up
Hence the comment I made a couple above yours :
Yes, the game has been in development for just over a year now, but I was only spending around 10-15 hours a week on it.
But I've just hired J..D to work on this full-time (He started last month) so hopefully, everyone will start seeing a bigger increase in content going into each update.

I've actually enjoined the new diary system. Started the game again to get all the pages. Somehow missed 7pm pages for M at level 3. Can you give a hint on how to get them or is there something bugged for me?
Hi brztest,

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the new diary page system :D

But to answer your question: Yes, this specific diary page is bugged in this build.
(Hence why we don't like these dev builds getting leaked publicly due to reasons such as this one ^^)
This bug has now been fixed in the 0.5.7a build.

Luckily for you and anyone else interested in playing the latest dev build,
I uploaded the fixed build to the same folder as the previous, which Sir.RedLight shared a couple of pages back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/research...ev-build-boomatica.15780/page-37#post-2465392
I don't believe the main thread has been updated with it yet.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Guys, i got mom on 100 and did all things with her we even went to hot sping, when is level 2 happening and how? thank u!!

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:pI think our game is going to be faster and faster,so keep patience,friends.
Could you give us the right to unlock all Diary Pages by cheating?

Last edited:

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Guys, i got mom on 100 and did all things with her we even went to hot sping, when is level 2 happening and how? thank u!!
You raise the level of Mom and Sis at the dinner table when you eat. This is possible when they are at 100. Right now max level is 5.

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Even with Level 5 and 100% we cant fuck them yet :(

So far intresting and good, i think a hint system will be nice. Just because iam a Player who hate to miss something XD

Hope this Game goes on this good right Way ;)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
:pI think our game is going to be faster and faster,so keep patience,friends.
Could you give us the right to unlock all Diary Pages by cheating?
Yes, this option will be added in the next update in 2 weeks time ;)

You raise the level of Mom and Sis at the dinner table when you eat. This is possible when they are at 100. Right now max level is 5.
Damn, I really need to make this clearer in the "tutorial" part at the start.

Even with Level 5 and 100% we cant fuck them yet :(

So far intresting and good, i think a hint system will be nice. Just because iam a Player who hate to miss something XD

Hope this Game goes on this good right Way ;)
Hi Abaddon,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far ^^

We did play around with the idea of a hint system but to be honest we decided against it as the only real hint anyone needs is to go to the dinner table once they're at 100% affection.

I mean, none of the content is "locked" behind certain actions, only behind levels.

So for example :
If you want to see all of the content for S in the bathroom at level 2.
You go to the bathroom and click 1 of the 3 choices.
1st option= content
2nd option = content
3rd option = content
So over 3 days you can see all of the content for said character at said level.

It's done like this so that in one playthrough you can see every bit of content in the game.
But maybe I'm just looking a this from a developer's perspective...

What type of thing would you like to see in a hint system?

Reactions: vergil414

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Ohhhh ok that makes now sense for me XD

Didnt think so far...thought some of the Gallerie Pictures are locked by missed Opportunitys...

For me its good not to choose between them, and all ( Even this Messy Neighbor XD ) are in :)

Is there some more intimity planned ( maybe preg? )

And for Hint-System...well..my first thought was the New Diary is it..
But for me, cant speak for most of Users , i like it to play through the Story and Rise both Stats without toooo many Grind....

So i go now for a SLOWLY Playthrough to unlock Gallerie and Stuff :)
Keep the good work Up....Its getting one of my Top 6 at this State...

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm sorry if the answer was told in earlier pages, but mom's level 1 7 am diary page, does it exist or is it just a mistake on the developer's part it's included as a page when it doesn't exist? I'm just wondering since I would like to unlock it. Doing a 100 percent playthrough and don't want to miss anything. Not going to post text based nor video versions since I just do it for the feeling of accomplishing it completely.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:D
Thank you so much,the render is awesome!
Hope to see more things happen with mom‘s pantyhose

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
Has the content for Zoe been removed? It used to stop me and give a message when I went to go out the door and now it lets me out but shows a street view and when I select Zoes house there's a message "content yet to be added". I was hoping some additional content would have been added with her as well.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes