vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
For everybody who is interested in the progress report on how things are going with Research into Affection and Private Community.

:)
Do we need to replay the game for getting the all update?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
What is the current poll about?
Like the Patreon post before it says.
*We'll also be posting a poll later on today for our (Tier-2 +) Supporters which we would really like you to vote on as the results of the poll will determine which content we focus on for the rest of the (0.6.x) builds*

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Like the Patreon post before it says.
*We'll also be posting a poll later on today for our (Tier-2 +) Supporters which we would really like you to vote on as the results of the poll will determine which content we focus on for the rest of the (0.6.x) builds*
Sorry I had to be a little more specific.
I was meaning to ask what is the poll content, i.e. question + possible answers... I don't think you have to be a patron to get this kind of info, isn't it?
Also, making it public (without the actual ability to vote) could tempt people to pledge to your project, in order to push for the things they wish to find in the game.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry I had to be a little more specific.
I was meaning to ask what is the poll content, i.e. question + possible answers... I don't think you have to be a patron to get this kind of info, isn't it?
Also, making it public (without the actual ability to vote) could tempt people to pledge to your project, in order to push for the things they wish to find in the game.
The poll content is about what route we are going to take for 0.6.X, or better said... what the fans want to see themselves more.

-Catching up with missing content first (Dates, Office, School, Weekend etc..)
-Staying on this course and just focus on content in home and forget about that stuff for now
-Or do a little bit of both.

Poll is still going, but the majority of our fans are luckily on the same page.
Result of the poll will be made public in the coming week after the 0.6 update.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Snatched from another pirate site, tested, verified and mirrored. Added v0.6.0b to OP. Unlike that "pirate site", I hope the downloads are much faster!
A mirror on Mega of the Win/Linux version would be appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes