Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.2 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Game gets stuck before they leave for work and school, keeps saying "Weekend content under development" and both the mum and Sis are stuck in their rooms.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Ok, i get affection up to 100, but how the hell do you raise relations? I've done all the steps from the diary and want to raise it from 1 to 2 but i have no clue how.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Ok, i get affection up to 100, but how the hell do you raise relations? I've done all the steps from the diary and want to raise it from 1 to 2 but i have no clue how.
Dinner event in the afternoon (can't remember the exact hour) will move you to the next level.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Dinner event in the afternoon (can't remember the exact hour) will move you to the next level.
Thanks for the help man, one question though, is the dinner event the key factor to level up the rest of the levels or is it a different event for each level?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help man, one question though, is the dinner event the key factor to level up the rest of the levels or is it a different event for each level?
Yes so far its the "dinner" that does it for you.

Reactions: Rindarion

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Kinda disappointing update. I'm in this for the incest, and I've loved it till now, but this was a long wait for a new update that just added new characters that arent related and didn't really add anything to mom and sis.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
J..D I was wondering if there is any way to set the current corruption level diary page to show up first? It feels a bit non-intuitive atm. clicking through it all the time.
It's not that big of a deal though ... I just thought it would make things a lil bit easier when you read new entries straight away.

Reactions: J..D

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Is there any content after Jane and Claire get to level 1 100 corruption?

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
The compressed version of 0.6.2 seems to be totally broken. Fails right from the start screen with lots of white space around the menu options. After start or load game, turns into blank black screens. Any one else experiencing this?
for me it keeps displaying the images upside down for a second.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Kinda disappointing update. I'm in this for the incest, and I've loved it till now, but this was a long wait for a new update that just added new characters that arent related and didn't really add anything to mom and sis.
I'm sorry you feel that way.
But there has been a update every month since a very long time.
December, January and there will be one in February, March, April and so on.

As for "nothing new"
6 Levels worth of office content for M was added, only a couple hundred images/animations or so...

Is there any content after Jane and Claire get to level 1 100 corruption?
As for this moment, no.
But that's because not all of their locations have been implemented yet and their level 1 can not be completed yet.
That will happen in the next couple updates though.

J..D I was wondering if there is any way to set the current corruption level diary page to show up first? It feels a bit non-intuitive atm. clicking through it all the time.
It's not that big of a deal though ... I just thought it would make things a lil bit easier when you read new entries straight away.
We are going to look into that.
Thank you for the feed-back ;)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I'm sorry you feel that way.
But there has been a update every month since a very long time.
December, January and there will be one in February, March, April and so on.

As for "nothing new"
6 Levels worth of office content for M was added, only a couple hundred images/animations or so...

As for this moment, no.
But that's because not all of their locations have been implemented yet and their level 1 can not be completed yet.
That will happen in the next couple updates though.

Can ya fuck anyone yet? 6 versions????????

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Can ya fuck anyone yet? 6 versions????????
Well, if all you need is that..i guess only one version would be needed..As of now, no you can't "fuck" anyone yet.
It's all about teasing, reaching there..corrupting others (without drugs or control mind) so it can't happen in one version.
Otherwise i'd recommend you playing Corruption might be what you're looking for.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Only if there is some spare time. Like i said, it's not that big of a deal.
For ppl like me with a memory of a goldfish it's kinda "annoying" to click through all the stuff over and over again just to check what is missing (like all 30 seconds xD) or to read new stuff.
The rest of the VN is pretty much perfect ... i like the caring, respectful MC very much.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Well, if all you need is that..i guess only one version would be needed..As of now, no you can't "fuck" anyone yet.
It's all about teasing, reaching there..corrupting others (without drugs or control mind) so it can't happen in one version.
Otherwise i'd recommend you playing Corruption might be what you're looking for.
putting words in my mouth. It's a good judge of content with games like this. I reckon another few versions for something substantial.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes