cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I'm sorry you feel that way.
But there has been a update every month since a very long time.
December, January and there will be one in February, March, April and so on.

As for "nothing new"
6 Levels worth of office content for M was added, only a couple hundred images/animations or so...

As for this moment, no.
But that's because not all of their locations have been implemented yet and their level 1 can not be completed yet.
That will happen in the next couple updates though.

We are going to look into that.
Thank you for the feed-back ;)
There's 6 levels for M in the office? Ive only seen 3, two in the office and one in the toilet. Do you have the exact times for the other levels?

erg1986

May 25, 2018
There's 6 levels for M in the office? Ive only seen 3, two in the office and one in the toilet. Do you have the exact times for the other levels?
There are these interactions on every level. Change your level and go to the same places.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
3 event/level in the office for M. That means 18 scenes alltogether.

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
Cant play, when open black screen and the app auto close. android 10 poco phone f1, 128gb rom, 6ram, cpu 845 qualcomm

Edit: v0.6.1b official version

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Cant play, when open black screen and the app auto close. android 10 poco phone f1, 128gb rom, 6ram, cpu 845 qualcomm
You need to tell what version you're trying to play. Android official (v0.6.1b) or DarkAssassin's unofficial port (v0.6.2).
If it's the unofficial one you should link DarkAssassin to your post. If it's the official one JD will see it anyways.
But either way, they need to know ;)

Reactions: J..D

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
You need to tell what version you're trying to play. Android official (v0.6.1b) or DarkAssassin's unofficial port (v0.6.2).
If it's the unofficial one you should link DarkAssassin to your post. If it's the official one JD will see it anyways.
But either way, they need to know ;)
Thank you, i edited my post, is the official 0.6.1b

Reactions: BloodyFace

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017

Edit: v0.6.1b official version
Hi Wedc,

This is a "universal" android build which I'm hoping to change to as it seems to work on all devices.

Please note though, bugs/game crashes seem to be more common in the "universal" build.
If it works, Great!
If it works but you run into bugs/game crashes can you please post them here so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
When will the v0.6.2 for mac be released?
Here you go buddy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-2-boomatica.15780/page-56#post-3003109

N7
Mac / Android links need to be updated on the main thread.

Download Links :
Mega :
(High Quality & Low Quality Builds)
Nopy : | | | - High Quality Builds
Nopy : | | | - Low Quality Builds

Android Universal build :
"This build is in case the other 2 android versions do not work, try it last.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks.

I have another question. When do you level up? I have 100 affection with both females, and all diary entries for level 1.
If both are at 100%, go have dinner with M&S at 18:00.
And watch a movie together.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes