BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
There are no diary entries shown as locked for Level 6. I'm playing 0.6.2 PC, so is Level 5 the end of progress?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There are no diary entries shown as locked for Level 6. I'm playing 0.6.2 PC, so is Level 5 the end of progress?
There's 7-10 S and M home events, and 10-13 M office ones on level 6, but there are no entries for them yet.

Reactions: J..D

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 157494

Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you. You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games. You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-05
Release Date: 2020-01-31
Developer: Boomatica |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac
(v0.6.1b): MEGA - -
Android
(v0.6.1b): MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
*This unofficial version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Extra: FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 143430 View attachment 143429 View attachment 143431 View attachment 143432 View attachment 143433 View attachment 143434 View attachment 131986 View attachment 131987 View attachment 131988
I have to say that this game is simply AMAZING! The writing is AMAZING, the gameplay is AMAZING, the graphics are AMAZING, the characters are AMAZING, the mom and sis are AMAZING! Heck I bet the writer has an AMAZING thesaurus!!! The dialogue is the best ever it's simply AMAZING!!! Play this game and you will understand... Now in all seriousness the game is an exercise in irony. The story claims the MC wants to avoid the pitfalls of all the other run of the mill incest VN's on Patreon so he will use his mom and sis as lab rats for his "research". He decides to begin the process of corrupting them and report his findings in his "AMAZING" VN. The irony of this is that is pretty much the last time you hear about his VN and research in the narrative. You are treated to the mom's neverending whining about how wrong her feelings are for her son, but he is SOOOO AMAZING that he wins her over in spite of her misgivings. Sound vaguely familiar?? So much for the MC creating an AMAZING VN that stands out from the rest. The developer does do a decent job of wielding the tease factor in the game progression. This at least keeps you curious enough to keep going if anything to just see what AMAZING events happen next. I'm not usually this critical or sarcastic about a game. I have a soft heart for indie developers trying to create their vision. This one just got on my nerves with it's AMAZING storytelling and dialogue. Seriously, next one use a thesaurus...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Preview for the 0.6.3 update.
Moving onto the afternoon events eh? Will there be diary entries or that remains as the last thing? (Wasn't following the game before level 5 was completed so not sure how it works)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Moving onto the afternoon events eh? Will there be diary entries or that remains as the last thing? (Wasn't following the game before level 5 was completed so not sure how it works)
Diary's, texts, spy-cams, etc for level 6. And non-game breaking bugs (grammar errors, image correction)
Will be done in the last update before we move on to level 7.

Reactions: darlic and EZ8lt

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
Diary's, texts, spy-cams, etc for level 6. And non-game breaking bugs (grammar errors, image correction)
Will be done in the last update before we move on to level 7.
a quick qestion when do you expect to have weekend events in the game and weken even 3 and 4?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I just started playing this and soon after start (when sis and mom left home first time) I got this error

EDIT: I've played bit farther now and that's only error I've seen so far.

Last edited:

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
Love the game would like to share my ideas for the coming afternoon scenes:
M&S sunbathing in the same outfit (no need to go further yet). M drinks a cocktail and S has a popsicle. Both eat/drink in a seductive way looking for Players reaction when he checks their faces).

M suncream event: She does not want to put her drink (maybe her second cocktail) on the table because she would have to stand up to do so. So she asks Player if he can put sunscreen on her again because her hand(s) are occupied. => fondling, groping, fingering.
S swimming event: She is in the pool but her stomach hurts a bit because she ate her popsicle too fast and jumped right in the pool. => belly rubbing, sliding the hand down, fingering

M pool event: M is a bit tipsy/lightheaded/clumsy due to her drink(s) in the sun => lots of naughty possibilities heavy makeout maybe thighjob
S suncream event: S considers another popsicle but is unsure if her stomach can handle more ice... surprise there is one made of flesh => blowjob

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry f
Hi Wedc,

This is a "universal" android build which I'm hoping to change to as it seems to work on all devices.
Mega

Please note though, bugs/game crashes seem to be more common in the "universal" build.
If it works, Great!
If it works but you run into bugs/game crashes can you please post them here so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Sorry for late reply, this work on android 10 without problem, thank you.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I can't seem to find a way to level up the co-workers in the office, do they have anything more than the level 1 events so far?
Nothing past level 1 for now. The new update is about the sister (school) and introduce neighbor and school members, aka if you only expect M&S level 6, it's not for this update till now we reached level 6 all morning till 12pm for both M&S.

Also good news for Boom things seems to have settle down a bit (which is great to read).

Reactions: Mytez
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes