Solak

Nov 22, 2017
First let me just say thank you for such a wonderful game! :)
Secondly, I love all the new content! I really didn't want to have to start a new game just to see it, but once I unlocked the diary pages and started reading I decided to bite the bullet and being a fresh game - and I'm so glad that I did! The diary pages are awesome, but seeing the scenes that inspire them is a must.

But that brings me to a quality of life suggestion. The M&S game play is like watch a scene, read the new diary page; watch a scene, read the new diary page; etc. This was great for level 1. But as soon as I advanced them to level 2 it became watch a scene, open the diary, select M or S, *go to their current level*, read the new page; repeat... Not major, but by the time I was into level 3 I was wishing that when you open the diary and click on M or S it would just open to their current level. By level 4 I was digging around in the code to find a way to make it happen. ;) Once I found where it is hard coded to Level=1 I found I could change that single number to the current level and everything got just that much easier and less grindy, and the diary still functioned as intended. When they progressed to level 5 I just saved and closed the game, made the change, and started again and all was great. But here's my suggestion. Could you code it so that it just uses the variable that holds their current level so it always opens to what ever it is? I'm not sure what it is or I'd have tried that change myself. But it you could do it I just think it would make the game go a bit more smoothly and we could get to those new pages even faster! Yay!

Again, thank you for all your work on this very enjoyable game! Cheers!!

PS. Looking forward to the next version!
I was actually about to post something similar. The diary is great but having to read, close, open, open the right page in loop gets annoying fast. I'm still confused as to why you can't read, return to M/S current level pages instead of having to close it and open it up again. Haven't found a way to do so at least.

Reactions: J..D

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
I was actually about to post something similar. The diary is great but having to read, close, open, open the right page in loop gets annoying fast. I'm still confused as to why you can't read, return to M/S current level pages instead of having to close it and open it up again. Haven't found a way to do so at least.
If you want to try the same fix I used for making the diary pages open to the current level, here is how. Open the Diary.rpy file in the game > Screens folder. Then change line 37 to current level. Here's how. Find the bit that says "Level=1" and then change it so it reads your current level. For example, if M&S are at level 5 just change it to "Level=5". Here's what that line would then look like:

Code:
screen SDiary2(Relationship=0, Who="", Who2, Level=5, Page="", Choose=True):
That's it. There may be more to it in the bigger picture, but this is working for me and I'll happily leave the actual change to our beloved Devs (thanks again!! :) )! Hope that this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D and Solak

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I would imagine there's already a variable for mom and sis corruption level, since it likely has to check that for events. Would it work to make the "Level=X" part pull that?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We already have some quality of life changes planned for the diary part of the game.
It will either be implemented this update or the next one :)

Thank you all for the feedback.
As always, we try to listen to it as much as possible :)

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you increase the corruption level I got the mom and sister's affection level at 1 100% but don't understand how to get to level 2 and don't want to cheat.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
So if you want to see the locked scenes from the school, you have to start completely over?

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Can you do anything with Miss Tyler in the current build? All she ever seems to do is yell at me lol

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry for asking, but is there any way of seeing what each "level" here is for?

Like, is one level "kiss" or "oral", or does it vary between them

Basically, I'm waiting for there to be a threesome scene with M&S before I start playing again, and I just want to know if I'm reading it right that the July dev build will be that with level 6 content or am I just completely missing the point haha

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry for asking, but is there any way of seeing what each "level" here is for?

Like, is one level "kiss" or "oral", or does it vary between them

Basically, I'm waiting for there to be a threesome scene with M&S before I start playing again, and I just want to know if I'm reading it right that the July dev build will be that with level 6 content or am I just completely missing the point haha
Scroll a few pages back and look for Patreon links. One of them is the list for level content.

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes