gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Can't you use your save game from the previous version instead of starting over again?
no. we're talking about new content for the game, which is at level 1. the game won't allow you to play at level 1 because by this time, mom and sis are already higher level. you can't play previous level. the game won't allow it. AND if you HAD TO play level 1 events, that just means starting a new game because Mom and sis HAVE TO BE level 1.

Reactions: EZ8lt

J2J

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.6.3] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download PC (683MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
I've got a black screen instead of images. Is this fixable? :) :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I thought that I would quickly adress the topic of having to start over.

I'm not going to deny that it's annoying to start over.
Sure, with a game that only updates once every 4/5 months, you could get away with that.

But because we are producing a big update monthly... well... nobody has the time to play from scratch every month.

So here are a few things from me about that matter.
1: Cheat function to lower levels will be implemented next update(bear in mind that it might cause some event to play out of order.
2: We are almost done with catching up with the old content for M&S, two or three more updates and the problem will solve itself.

So in light of Nr.2, I would like to ask for all your patience for that time.
Sure, it's not perfect... but we promise that it will be worth it in the end :)

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I thought that I would quickly adress the topic of having to start over.

I'm not going to deny that it's annoying to start over.
Sure, with a game that only updates once every 4/5 months, you could get away with that.

But because we are producing a big update monthly... well... nobody has the time to play from scratch every month.

So here are a few things from me about that matter.
1: Cheat function to lower levels will be implemented next update(bear in mind that it might cause some event to play out of order.
2: We are almost done with catching up with the old content for M&S, two or three more updates and the problem will solve itself.

So in light of Nr.2, I would like to ask for all your patience for that time.
Sure, it's not perfect... but we promise that it will be worth it in the end :)
thank you for reacting quickly, and moving decisively, to resolve the situation.

Reactions: J..D

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Came back to this game after a year and not even a blowjob has been implemented? At this rate probably another 2 years before actual sex lol. Yup, will revisit after 2 years.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Came back to this game after a year and not even a blowjob has been implemented? At this rate probably another 2 years before actual sex lol. Yup, will revisit after 2 years.
JD just posted the Road Maps on page 60 ... and ... it's not going to be a year though.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
JD just posted the Road Maps on page 60 ... and ... it's not going to be a year though.
Yeah, I am not really too interested in 2 years of foreplay :p Games like these are just too cliche, nothing original (no offence to anyone), I am not the right audience for this. I will still give it a try after a year or two :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Just f.y.i.

Multiple oral sex events are currently in the game.
MC ---> M&S but also M&S ---> MC

Reactions: Mytez

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
lvl6 Diary is missing gives me no hints for lvl6. is this a bug an if so how can I fix it. thanks

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
lvl6 Diary is missing gives me no hints for lvl6. is this a bug an if so how can I fix it. thanks
It's not a bug, it's a feature™

Nah, it's not implemented yet ... they did S school 1 up to 6 first.
Check changelog in OP "0.6.1 and 0.6.2" ... there's the clues you'll need.

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
I really like all the new girls added in the latest release, y'all have done great work.

Suggestion:
Could the text box be moved/resized so it's not blocking the view of what's going on? Many times the text box blocks the view of what's being discussed and when the box is clicked you jump to the next picture instead of getting to see what's happening. For example when the main character is looking at Donna's tits all I see is the text box or when he was hiding in the shower with his Sis at college and his cock was between her legs once again the text box blocked what was going on. It's a shame to have all the great work go into the models and not be able to see anything. Maybe if that isn't an option have it that after the comments are made and you click the box that the box disappears so that you can actually see what the comment(s) were about before moving on the the animation or next scene.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes