EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Some of the new features are buggy for me. No matter how many times I repeat any event with the eyepatch girl, her bar of affection doesn't show it, and with the teacher, only one bar is filled.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
hmm. i noticed that once you upgrade to the next level, you cannot go back to the previous levels to continue playing everything else left unfinished (diary portions, text messages, camera views, events, etc.) how will this affect game play when you continue to add things, story-wise and characters-wise, but are unable to back-track to earlier levels? potentially, we will be missing a lot of game play. at first glance, the only way to truly play the game is to wait for you to finish it.

for example: i am missing a few scenes with sis in level 1, plus, i was not able to complete all level 2 text messages. i cannot play for them anymore because mom and sis are level 3. that, plus more added events, plus more characters. how can i be sure that i have played the game in it's entirety if i cannot play lower levels anymore?

and the only solution i see, the way the game is now, is to wait for you to finish so that the game can be enjoyed in it's entirety.
i already had to restart several times because i missed a few diary portions and text messages and camera views.

will future updates be affected by this problem?

can you resolve this problem?

overall, i like the game. your diary system is brilliant. it allows us to get up close and personal with the other NPCs by giving us insight into their personal thoughts.
I fully agree with this. A simple fix would be to have the option to alter the level to any range currently unlocked. So if you've reached lvl 4, you could choose to have your level be from 1 to 4 so you can check the new scenes without having to start it all over.

In fact, it's the only reason I stopped checking this game. Why bother when I know I'm going to start over again and again and again, seeing the same events, doing the same grind, only to view a few more scenes every update?

Reactions: Iramis and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I fully agree with this. A simple fix would be to have the option to alter the level to any range currently unlocked. So if you've reached lvl 4, you could choose to have your level be from 1 to 4 so you can check the new scenes without having to start it all over.

In fact, it's the only reason I stopped checking this game. Why bother when I know I'm going to start over again and again and again, seeing the same events, doing the same grind, only to view a few more scenes every update?
I agree, the cheat should include not only level increase but decrease as well, it would've made the new S school scenes much faster without me having to start a brand new game.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I agree, the cheat should include not only level increase but decrease as well, it would've made the new S school scenes much faster without me having to start a brand new game.
It's something that we are working on and hopefully will be included very soon :)

Reactions: Solak and EZ8lt

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
It's something that we are working on and hopefully will be included very soon :)
Doesn't 'Unlock gallery' in the cheat menu already solve the problem? I mean, I watched Sis 1-5 school scenes without starting a new game.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
I like the new characters but having same problem as the folks above, sidney, teacher, and rose dont really change affection on the slide regardless what i do.... am i doing something wrong? how far can we get during this update? inquirying minds want to know :)

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Doesn't 'Unlock gallery' in the cheat menu already solve the problem? I mean, I watched Sis 1-5 school scenes without starting a new game.
your solution defeats the purpose of playing the game. its all aboot game play.

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
your solution defeats the purpose of playing the game. its all aboot game play.
I did that only with this and the last update cause I didn't want (like a bunch of other people) to replay everything for a little content.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.6.3 Bugfix Applied] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 4.64GB
Updated 2020-03-05 with fixed version - I messed up the image transparency in the earlier version
Download PC (824MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
well its the way the game was created. it was kinda shortsighted of the devs to lock away previous levels, especially since the game is being released piecemeal. but like i said previously, i liked the diary and playing the game to unlock the diaries' contents. doing the gallery unlock would take away the fun.

and unless they have a solution in the works, there will only be two ways to play this game. using gallery unlocks, or to wait until game is completed.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Can't you use your save game from the previous version instead of starting over again?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes