Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
True. But I figure go big or go home. What's your opinion of why it is(Or isn't) worth it?
I don't think it's worth the 10GB unless you have a truckload of space on your hard drive.
It's certainly worth the smaller size of the LQ version though, in my opinion.
It's a stress-free game that you can easily pick up where you left off as there really isn't much going on at any given time.
Granted, I haven't played the last few builds but that's because of RL issues.

If you want something relaxing that's a little bit on the slow progression side (some think the sex started happening too slowly) then this should be right up your alley. It can feel a little bit like you're getting nothing for your efforts but there is an in-game diary of sorts that tells you at what time you've missed things and the characters have set schedules.

The best barometer of whether you're going to like it or not is to just give it a try, I'm afraid.
Personally, I love the laid-back feel of it.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is this worth the 10+ GB it takes up?
That depends on your idea of worth and the thing that you are looking for.
Our project is not for everyone, we know that and accept that. :)

If you are looking for a quick sex game where you can have sex with everyone, including your closest ones within the first couple actions, then this game is not for you.
If you are interested in corruption and if you want to treat a girl/woman as your sexual object, then this game is not for you.

But, if you are interested in a romantic, sweet, slow burning and believable journey between characters, then this is the game for you.
If you are interested in people having personalities, lives and motivations, then this is the game for you.
And if you are interested in the above, you will have 40.000+ images, 150+ H-Animations and around 2+ million words waiting for you.

(And, well... obviously that amount of content requires a good amount of space as well.)

Not saying that corruption games are bad though.(I used to play a lot of them myself in the past, so) :) Just that if you expect that from this game... then you will be very, very disappointed. :(

Last edited:

luiginicoli

Aug 24, 2020
Wow! Am I the only one having problems to download the Mac version of 0.8.2? I'm starting to be frustrated :rolleyes:

Does anybody can help me? :cry:

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
After spending, probably about 30ish hours on this, cause fuck me, that's a lot of reading, which I loved, I have to say this has definitely been one of the best games I've played in a long time. I loved the storyline that's been happening, the sex isn't the focus, which is good, because there's plenty of games for that. I'm here for the romance and the love. This game has done a damn fine job of that.

Only things I've got to say are keep an eye out for grammar, as there are times when a letter is missing, and a word is misspelled here or there. Not enough to honestly detract, given I fix that in my head manually, but just a heads up.

Also, what did you use for the models, cause I can't remember which one these are from.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Wow! Am I the only one having problems to download the Mac version of 0.8.2? I'm starting to be frustrated :rolleyes:

Does anybody can help me? :cry:
The Mega and Pixel links seems to work normally, so... I don't really know what the issue is for you.

After spending, probably about 30ish hours on this, cause fuck me, that's a lot of reading, which I loved, I have to say this has definitely been one of the best games I've played in a long time. I loved the storyline that's been happening, the sex isn't the focus, which is good, because there's plenty of games for that. I'm here for the romance and the love. This game has done a damn fine job of that.

Only things I've got to say are keep an eye out for grammar, as there are times when a letter is missing, and a word is misspelled here or there. Not enough to honestly detract, given I fix that in my head manually, but just a heads up.

Also, what did you use for the models, cause I can't remember which one these are from.
Thank you for those kind words. :) They really, really mean a lot. :love:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Also, I forgot to respond to this part, my bad, Sorry.

Yeah, we are aware that there are still some grammar issues present.
We want to fix all of that, but... as you can imagine finding the time to do that while still making these monthly updates is a bit of a challenge.

Something else that I'd still like to do is go back to level 5 and basically re-write some of that.
(Not in terms of changing any content or story, that will remain the same)
But, level 5 is where I started to work full-time on SA, and where I started my life as an developer.
And, that kinda shows.

I really like to come back to that as some stage and make it flow a bit better.
But, that will probably have to wait till I am done with the game and spend a bit of time on fixing some stuff for the final release.

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Also, I forgot to respond to this part, my bad, Sorry.

We want to fix all of that, but... as you can imagine finding the time to do that while still making these monthly updates is a bit of a challenge.

Something else that I'd still like to do is go back to level 5 and basically re-write some of that.
(Not in terms of changing any content or story, that will remain the same)
But, level 5 is where I started to work full-time on SA, and where I started my life as an developer.
And, that kinda shows.

I really like to come back to that as some stage and make it flow a bit better.
But, that will probably have to wait till I am done with the game and spend a bit of time on fixing some stuff for the final release.
I also fix little grammatical things in my head. The main ones that stand out to me are phrasing like "your S her room" instead of "your S's room" but it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the story. I always love the updates and appreciate J.D. and the team.

Reactions: JJSpace

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
That's something I always find tricky from the player side - I'm never sure how to report them to any given developer without looking like a nitpicking dick or making the correction more of a chore than needed. Do you have a format preference that goes well with your personal workflow?

Reactions: J..D

Paulitopb

Dec 16, 2017
*** hq

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Hi there, don't know why but i can't download any games from torrent, and its the only way i have because of the file size.

its always showing " finding peers ", is there any solution for this? can u help me?!

tks!

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes