DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Forgot the planned updates, is there at least an HJ in this update?
From Boom's site:
Useful information regarding content :

(Builds starting with 0.4)
Level 4 events: Slightly touching one another + letting them/you watch.
Level 4 - 5 event: full on masturbating one another.

(Builds starting with 0.5)
Level 5 events: Blowjobs, Boobjobs, rubbing etc etc
Level 5 - 6 event: Same as above (But secretly as M&S don't know about each other doing this stuff yet)

(Builds starting with 0.6)
Level 6 events: Anal sex with M / Vagina sex with S.
Level 6 - 7 event: M&S find out about each other.

(Builds starting with 0.7)
Level 7 events: M&S start doing things together + with you.
Level 7 - 8 event: M&S have sex with you together. (M Anal / S Vaginal)
"During this event, M finds out you've been doing vaginal sex with S and is shocked"

(Builds starting with 0.8)
Level 8 events: After the level up event M decides to do vaginal with you and S anal with you.
Level 8 - 9: This event will be a choice event as to what you want for the future.

(Builds starting with 0.9)
Level 9 events :
1. Love/Family route: Pregnancy, etc etc
2. Bimbo route: They go full sex-crazed, bunch of make up, sex everywhere etc etc
3. Slave route: BDSM, Body Writing, etc etc
4. Pimp route: This is an optional NTR option and the only way you'll see any content like it. (Do not press it if you don't want it)

So for those that do not wish to test every update to see if there is sex, then wait for the build numbers to match one of the above.

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
the game is so charming in its simplicity ... but constant reminders that one or another event will be in the next version, and the slow development of x_x
and want and prick

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
so instead of doing level 4 and 5 events, a new character is introduced ?. Why does it feel like the levels won't be workt on at all
I just takes a while for the game to take it's final form. When Boomatica started on this, it was probably originally just going to be the family but Patron requests do influence games some times. Look at it this way, the more that gets added, the more content there will be over all. We all want the next level introduced, but if you look at this from the beginning of the game rather than the beginning of your save, that means there is a third character to play with from the beginning and the overall game expands.

I'm sure we'll get the level update in the next version.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As I read the description, I had hoped for an actual different take on the whole fetish. I was disappointed on that part as it is the same shtick on pretty much all levels. Still an interesting game if you don't mind some grind.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Update was alright. If you played the last release, it'd probably be a good idea to wait for the next update.

It's still a much prettier new version of Research into Corruption, just Patreon-friendly (no incest etc.), but most of the events are 1:1 the same as in the last game. While the fleshing out of the ebony chick from the Cafe in RiC really appealed to me (because I like her look), Zoe, the new character in RiA, really doesn't do anything for me. I don't know if it's her face or her hair, but she's not really hot or anything like that. I hope that working on her won't put a damper on the further development of the main storylines.

I liked it, but there is very little new stuff and I can't really say anything about the supposedly reworked stuff as I started from my finished save from the last version.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes