rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Anyone using Joi play to open the game.? Cause mine rn only stuck at loading black screen.
There is an unofficial Android port by Wills747, did you tried that? If you don't know to use "search", scroll up, few posts above you'll find it.

Reactions: BloodyFace

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It using mega which I don't really like with the quota limit
I don't know how good are you with computers/smartphone. The easiest thing to bypass a download limit is using VPN. If your browser make problems (mine does) install new browser. Or try to contact direct Wills747, maybe there is another solution. (he was here few minutes ago)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Anyone using Joi play to open the game.? Cause mine rn only stuck at loading black screen.
As far as I know, they're not updating the Play Store version.
So, if you're using that version of JoiPlay, try instead.
(it's the latest public release / the version after that comes with a cost of $1 I believe (could be $5))

Reactions: Hayaka01

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
As far as I know, they're not updating the Play Store version.
So, if you're using that version of JoiPlay, try instead.
(it's the latest public release / the version after that comes with a cost of $1 I believe (could be $5))
Yah am using this version right now.
Just stuck at this loading screen..

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yah am using this version right now.
Just stuck at this loading screen..
I have no insight into JoiPlay.
So, I'm not really much of a help there.

I can just guess that SA just might get too big for mobile devices or JoiPlay.

Sorry :/

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
I have no insight into JoiPlay.
So, I'm not really much of a help there.

I can just guess that SA just might get too big for mobile devices or JoiPlay.

Sorry :/
Yah I guess so.cause I play the game like 2 patch ago...sad

Ah it's alright Ty for the help tho just gonna delete the files now.

• Sad

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yah I guess so.cause I play the game like 2 patch ago...sad

Ah it's alright Ty for the help tho just gonna delete the files now.
One thing, though... Have you installed the bugfix as well?
Just to rule that out as a possible cause for the issue.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Huh I didn't even notice that will try.
It's around 1MB -- You can find it in J..D's post in the bugfix spoiler or in the OP below the HQ download.

Edit:
There is another thing that came to mind.
You said that you played 2 updates back or so.

I have a feeling, you know how to use our update patches on mobile devices.
If that's the case, did you install all the missing updates before the latest one?
One missing update will break the game because of missing images/videos and script changes.

Sorry for that late edit... My brain does not function as a normal human's brain does... xD

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
Downloaded only the update and now i get an error as soon as i open up the game saying "parsing the script failed". Should i just install the full game instead?

Edit: Looks like the scripts are overlapping each other.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Downloaded only the update and now i get an error as soon as i open up the game saying "parsing the script failed". Should i just install the full game instead?

Edit: Looks like the scripts are overlapping each other.
As I explained above to somebody else, you need to have all missing updates installed before the latest update.
And it's important to overwrite all existing files with the updated files.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "overlapping scripts" though.

I'd just recommend to get the latest full build and the bugfix posted in the second spoiler.

Place the bugfix in the root folder where the SA.exe is located, unzip it there and overwrite all existing files.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You sure you updated right version? if you have v.0.9.4, you have to install all version by version... means first v,0.9.5 than v0.9.6 up to current version. (when you're asked to overvrite something, you have to agree) If you missed a single one, you will have problems.
I ask because I didn't saw your problem accure, only when versions weren't installed correctly.

Jun 19, 2017
You sure you updated right version? if you have v.0.9.4, you have to install all version by version... means first v,0.9.5 than v0.9.6 up to current version. (when you're asked to overvrite something, you have to agree) If you missed a single one, you will have problems.
I ask because I didn't saw your problem accure, only when versions weren't installed correctly.
I had version 9.7 and updated to 9.8 and overwrote everything. But it doesnt matter, i just installed the full game instead.

Reactions: rudy007

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for your incredible contribution to this thread. (y)

------

aaachris
Wanted to send you an apology for my reaction yesterday.
I didn't mean to be so rude towards you.

I've just been down the compression route multiple times before on this website, and every time someone contacts new compressors to give it a try, it gives me a small heart-attack.

I did mean that compressing it further isn't possible, and stand by it that we don't want that to happen.
But, I shouldn't have directed that frustration towards you. I'm sorry.

Mhm, as Uthuriel said.

Sweet Affection is 100% focused on romance and the MC trying to find his way in life in a normal way.
No blackmail, no mindcontrol, no magic potions, no manipulating or any corruption like that.

Just a normal town filled with normal people that are all trying to find their way in life.
Filled with over a dozen unique, separate stories. :)
Also proves that having actual sex with the main anticipated character dose not have to be endgame, or fizzle out after.

It using mega which I don't really like with the quota limit
I just use Jdownloader once I hit the limit I just continue after it resets when I download from mega. There is also a torrent here

SweetAffection-0.9.8HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Thank you for your incredible contribution to this thread. (y)

------

aaachris
Wanted to send you an apology for my reaction yesterday.
I didn't mean to be so rude towards you.

I've just been down the compression route multiple times before on this website, and every time someone contacts new compressors to give it a try, it gives me a small heart-attack.

I did mean that compressing it further isn't possible, and stand by it that we don't want that to happen.
But, I shouldn't have directed that frustration towards you. I'm sorry.

Mhm, as Uthuriel said.

Sweet Affection is 100% focused on romance and the MC trying to find his way in life in a normal way.
No blackmail, no mindcontrol, no magic potions, no manipulating or any corruption like that.

Just a normal town filled with normal people that are all trying to find their way in life.
Filled with over a dozen unique, separate stories. :)
ok, i thought corruption would include behavioral changes as well. at least that describes 99% of corruption games. and that would include this game as well. i always thought corruption means changing the behavior of someone from for example not interested wallflower, to incest loving watersports liking person.
btw in the op you still have the corruption tag.. just not in the "search field"

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
ok, i thought corruption would include behavioral changes as well. at least that describes 99% of corruption games. and that would include this game as well. i always thought corruption means changing the behavior of someone from for example not interested wallflower, to incest loving watersports liking person.
btw in the op you still have the corruption tag.. just not in the "search field"
For me, it's about how that the personality changes, and what the trigger is.

Is she following her own path and discovering that on her own.
Or, is she being pushed down that path by someone else.

Is she changing because she wants to, and opening up to things because she wants to.
Or, if she forced to do those things?

For me, that is the difference between corruption, or not.
The MC trying to change someone for his own benefits and pleasure.
Instead of the MC, well... falling in love with someone for who she is.

M&S for example in Sweet Affection.
They are still the same person as they were in the very first event of the game.
But, they grew as a person and learned along the way what they want and like.
Sure, that comes with changes (like walking around naked around the home.)
But, they are still the same girls and the MC is just a part of that journey.
He is not forcing them or manipulated his way around for that.

Nothing wrong with Corruption games though.
I played plenty of them myself in the past.
But, something like that will never be present in Sweet Affection.

Everyone is on their own journey, the MC is just tagging along for the ride.
He has no intention of taking the wheel and telling the girls where their final destination should be. :)

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
if the errors on these lines
File "game/Screens/Diary.rpy", line 44: non-default argument follows default argument
screen SDiary2(Relationship=0, Who="", Who2, Level=1, Page="", Choose=True):
File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 376: non-default argument follows default argument
screen Message(textNr=-1, who, level, timed):

Please write to the developer.
I've had the same errors for several versions in a row.
Fixes for them.

bug-fix 1
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-8-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-11222795

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
if the errors on these lines
File "game/Screens/Diary.rpy", line 44: non-default argument follows default argument
screen SDiary2(Relationship=0, Who="", Who2, Level=1, Page="", Choose=True):
File "game/Screens/Phone.rpy", line 376: non-default argument follows default argument
screen Message(textNr=-1, who, level, timed):

bug-fix2

Please write to the developer.
I've had the same errors for several versions in a row.
Fixes for them.

bug-fix 1
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-8-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-11222795
I advice everybody to not install unofficial "bugfixes".

Please just report bugs to us here on F95, in or on .
Critical bugs usually get fixed in an instant, for non-critical bugs, it might take an update or two, but our coder gets to it when there is enough time.

Scripts that do not come from Naughty Attic Gaming directly are likely to cause trouble in the future.

71MORPH71 I appreciate the thought, but our coder Quonix does have the hand over the scripts.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
I advice everybody to not install inoffiziell "bugfixes".

Please just report bugs to us here on F95, in or on .
Critical bugs usually get fixed in an instant, for non-critical bugs, it might take an update or two, but our coder gets to it when there is enough time.

Scripts that do not come from Naughty Attic Gaming directly are likely to cause trouble in the future.

71MORPH71 I appreciate the thought, but our coder Quonix does have the hand over the scripts.
The error has been present since version 0.90+
Fixed ?
If he does, I'll thank him and work on the translation, not on fixing the code.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes