seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Another question how to trigger activities with Lucy I can only go to the SPA with mom and sis on weekends and activities are seemingly only linear or am I missing an option to go to the SPA

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Another question how to trigger activities with Lucy I can only go to the SPA with mom and sis on weekends and activities are seemingly only linear or am I missing an option to go to the SPA
If I remember correct, click on train station, it will tell you when you can go there...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
There is a train station next to the Boutique.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply click on it.

You can go to the Spa from 10AM to 5PM, but it's closed on Mondays.

Edit: For some reason, I was not able to see the latest messages. They just appeared after my post.
So, yea... what rudy said :D

Reactions: seifun and rudy007

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Some people use a VPN to change ip address, others like myself used to reboot my WiFi router and get a new address that way. (until I bit the bullet and paid for storage)
Or you can wait 24 hours and resume.
Which app are you using that allows Mega to resume properly?

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
It work with the MEGA app just fine...
If you hit your limit close the app and then un- and replug your router.
Restart the MEGA app.
Newest version or an earlier version? The newest usually times out and then doesn't resume after changing IP/VPN and instead starts download from beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Which app are you using that allows Mega to resume properly?
It work with the MEGA app just fine...
If you hit your limit close the app and then un- and replug your router.
Restart the MEGA app.
I use JDownloader

On a sidenote:
un- and replugging the router only works when you don't have a static IP address

If you have one, only a VPN or a proxy will help.
Without any of those, you need to wait 24hrs for your refresh.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
7GB my mega limit 5GB download
Other link please
This is what I do
1st, I use an app called Mega Downloader -
It bypasses the 5GB limit if the file is more than 5GB, so you can easily download a file larger than 5GB, but if you want to download another file you'll need to change your IP address.
and sometimes you can download multiple large files at the same time.

To change my IP address, while there are free ones, those are usually limited by how much you can download and can be risky
so I would recommend a paid version like "Private Internet Access" -

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyFace

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Great game and all but Jesus Christ man, can the MC be more of a pussy? I'm still in the beginning stages but please tell me he grows balls as the game progresses?

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes