BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.91
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.9 has been released to Tier 1+ /Public

Release Dates 0.9.91 (In development):

Tier 3 - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Side characters are not as far developed as M&S at home.
But they're getting there.

When you skip through M&S their content as well, then you'll miss all the H animations.
Of which there are many.

You won't even notice there was an animation when skipping.
You are right, if you skip text it will totally skip over animations (which are very well done). Thank you for pointing that out. I will give the developer an apology as there are a lot of H-Scenes that are so easy to miss.

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
To the dev. Your game is much better than I original thought, there are some very good H-Scenes in your game. However they are so easy to miss, skipping text will totally pass over them, and even just clicking to move text can skip them pretty easy if not careful. Well anyway I am sorry for my earlier comments. well anyway have a great day. peace

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.9
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

v0.9.9 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa AND archive2.rpa in the correct folder. if you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa /9.5 archive2.rpa there's no need to download it again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.9.9

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say the MC in the game seems like the biggest idiot on the planet. I just want to jump in the game and hit him upside his head. Why do devs have to make the MC's some of the dumbest people in the game? It's either they are a spineless wimp that needs to grow a pair and women walk all over him, or they try and act all tough thinking they are the greatest gift to women. The dialogue is the most annoying part of the whole game. It seems like every other sentence the MC is apologizing for something that's not even his fault. It drives me insane. Some scenes he just needs to grow a pair and deal with stuff. I know that he wants to be sweet and all that, but when a hot Milf like Miss Tyler is basically thowing herself at him, he needs to man up. Sometimes he acts like a 12 year old that has never seen a pair of tits in his entire life.

I know the dev probably wants to focus a lot of time on the famliy part of the game, but it seems like the last time I played over a year ago, all the side characters have been put on the back burner and were completely forgotten about. Maybe it's been even longer. Could be I haven't played for 2 years and the "family" has only now got to level 9 affection?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have to say the MC in the game seems like the biggest idiot on the planet. I just want to jump in the game and hit him upside his head. Why do devs have to make the MC's some of the dumbest people in the game? It's either they are a spineless wimp that needs to grow a pair and women walk all over him, or they try and act all tough thinking they are the greatest gift to women. The dialogue is the most annoying part of the whole game. It seems like every other sentence the MC is apologizing for something that's not even his fault. It drives me insane. Some scenes he just needs to grow a pair and deal with stuff. I know that he wants to be sweet and all that, but when a hot Milf like Miss Tyler is basically thowing herself at him, he needs to man up. Sometimes he acts like a 12 year old that has never seen a pair of tits in his entire life.

I know the dev probably wants to focus a lot of time on the famliy part of the game, but it seems like the last time I played over a year ago, all the side characters have been put on the back burner and were completely forgotten about. Maybe it's been even longer. Could be I haven't played for 2 years and the "family" has only now got to level 9 affection?
This is an AVN about an MC who is very innocent compared to most males of his age. It is also a story focused on relationships versus banging a dozen women and getting away with it - no repercussions.

Each side woman is effectively a different story, unrelated to the M&S main story or the other side stories.

(FYI - both Jane and Laura can go to level 4 - so their stories are the most advanced of the side girls. Side girl stories are being advanced, just not every month.)

This story has been in development for a long time and has stayed the course, keeping to its original values and way of presentation, which is something people like me enjoy.

The MC does not act like an Alpha male and that actually fits this story/universe well.

If you want to see the dev plans for the future, the roadmap was reposted recently on this thread.

Cheers!

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is an AVN about an MC who is very innocent compared to most males of his age. It is also a story focused on relationships versus banging a dozen women and getting away with it - no repercussions.

Each side woman is effectively a different story, unrelated to the M&S main story or the other side stories.

(FYI - both Jane and Laura can go to level 4 - so their stories are the most advanced of the side girls. Side girl stories are being advanced, just not every month.)

This story has been in development for a long time and has stayed the course, keeping to its original values and way of presentation, which is something people like me enjoy.

The MC does not act like an Alpha male and that actually fits this story/universe well.

If you want to see the dev plans for the future, the roadmap was reposted recently on this thread.

Cheers!

I just hadn't played for a long time and forgot that sometimes the MC could be very understanding, and sometimes you just want to yell at him.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Cheers!
PhoenixRage23
In addition to that, I'd like to add something. :)

The MC is very innocent, but also relatively unknown to sex.
Knowing about it is after all something different than actually experiencing it.
And, despite what some other games show you... You don't become a sexual expert by just having sex, once... :p Usually people are pretty insecure/awkward.
He has never had a girlfriend in his life, or anything like that because instead of looking for sex, he has been trying to find the right girl for him. Even when he was very young.

Living with that idea in your head, that dream.
Some think that it's weak and that he is a whimp for not jumping into bed with the first girl he sees.
But, you could also think that he is very strong for sticking with his dream and taking things slow.

He doesn't want to find someone that he can spend 1 or two night with.
No, he wants to find someone that he can share his life with.
:)

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
does someone have both high and low quality render of this game so that i can comapre them before downloading the whole game.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
does someone have both high and low quality render of this game so that i can comapre them before downloading the whole game.
The easiest way to answer your question is what is your monitor resolution. If you have less than 4K, don't bother with HQ version. I had it in both versions in FHD, difference was minimum, means I couldn't see any difference at all.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.9.91
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.91
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.9 has been released to the Public

Release Dates 0.9.91 (In development):

Tier 3 / - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

Sep 24, 2020
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.9
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

v0.9.9 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa AND archive2.rpa in the correct folder. if you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa /9.5 archive2.rpa there's no need to download it again.
Mega
Other link please
Mega limit 5GB my account

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Can't finish the download cuz mega has a download limit
I just use Jdownloader to get past megs limit. you still have to wait but the download will resume from the same spot.

link to the Adware-free installer ^^

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes