KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Sweet Affection Update 0.10.1

Since J..D is enjoying his vacation, I have the Honor to bring to you the latest Sweet Affection Update.

Have Fun, and Thank you all for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah baby, great early Christmas gift.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I quit playing this one or two updates back. The tedious, grindingly repetitive lack of actual sex just got too BORING.

Any changes, or is it still the same dialogue bog? The artwork is so good I still have hope of some real satisfaction.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I quit playing this one or two updates back. The tedious, grindingly repetitive lack of actual sex just got too BORING.

Any changes, or is it still the same dialogue bog? The artwork is so good I still have hope of some real satisfaction.
There is little to no grinned. It is just a slow burn with nonstandard playstyle. Each timeslot for the main cast has deferent choices (open, peep, knock) for example. each choice is a deferent event. You do not even need to see all of them to reach the next level just the ones that the guide will tell you about once you reach max affection. Although you may miss key story points as they will reference things that happened in prier levels at times. Like for example getting mad about the MC walking in on them.

The rest after you have seen all there events you will have more then enough affection for the next level, but remember to check the guide to know how and when to level them up. Another thing is I would recommend doing the events in order as in the earlier in the day events before the later in the day events. Things from the morning are more likely to be mentioned later, and night time events will often have reference to morning, midday conversations.

Sex will come. Most girls besides the main ones are just getting there at best as the main focus is the main story then the rest, but it is and will continue to be a dialogue heavy game. If you do not like the dialogue from the first few levels this game is probably not for you.

Also each rout is independent except Suzie, and the main girls are connected to a degree, and Rose's and Donna's are together. So don't expect a harem at the end.

Just reread your comment some reason I read it as you played to levels, but you do realize there was sex since the level 6 update event right? That is like 3 years ago.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.10.1
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa files to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)
(Complete)

Mega
(Split 2 part zip files)
Mega
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

archive3.rpa(1.99Gb)(0.9.5-->0.9.92)
Mega

v0.10.1 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa AND archive3.rpa in the correct folder.
If you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa /0.9.5 archive2.rpa/0.9.92 archive3.rpa there's no need to download them again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 10.1

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do you level up to 10? Haven't played in a long time
Follow the Walkthrough. It'll show you mandatory events needed for the level up.
joiplay doenst work?. only loading
We're not in charge of JoiPlay, sorry.
Could be the JoiPlay version, an issue with your phone's specs, or something else.
I can't really help you there. :/

You could try Wills747's Android port - here

Reactions: venuSKY

venuSKY

Formerly 'Puna60000'
Jul 27, 2023

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa files to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

(Complete)

Mega
(Split 2 part zip files)
Mega
Mega

Mega

Mega

v0.10.1 APK
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa AND archive3.rpa in the correct folder.
If you have 0.8.9 archive.rpa /0.9.5 archive2.rpa/0.9.92 archive3.rpa there's no need to download them again.
Mega
Thanks

Reactions: BloodyFace

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
Why do kids love Cinnamon Crunch so much? :HideThePain:
As a non-kid who also loves CT Crunch, my reason is this: you know how when you pour the last bowl out of the box, you get all the little crumbs in it? Most cereals, those crumbs just taste like bland corn meal or oat meal or whatever the cereal is made of, but in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, those crumbs are just cinnamon and sugar!

Another thing is I would recommend doing the events in order as in the earlier in the day events before the later in the day events. Things from the morning are more likely to be mentioned later, and night time events will often have reference to morning, midday conversations.
I think with some of the side characters, the evening timeslots that are later than their most recent level up event actually read better before the events that are earlier in the day than that event. It's like the plot of that relationship level starts immediately after the event, and the timeslots earlier in the day are "the next morning". At least for the characters that you initially can't interact with before 10AM (at their jobs and/or the school), I feel like the 7AM, 8AM, and 9AM events (at their apartments) often seem to portray a greater level of familiarity with the character. Actually, same for M&S - on levels where the level up event only consumes the dinner time slot and doesn't imply any additional passage of time within the event itself - some of the morning bathroom events definitely seem like they occur after the evening TV/bedroom events.

Updated my Android port to 10.1
I have 10.0 of your port installed, what is the best way to update it?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As a non-kid who also loves CT Crunch, my reason is this: you know how when you pour the last bowl out of the box, you get all the little crumbs in it? Most cereals, those crumbs just taste like bland corn meal or oat meal or whatever the cereal is made of, but in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, those crumbs are just cinnamon and sugar!
That is actually the first time I heard a good answer to this question and it's not a meme.
Thank you for your insight. :D

BakaHu

May 8, 2022

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
Restart the game.

(Complete)

Mega
(Split 2 part zip files)
Mega
Mega

Mega

Mega

v0.10.1 APK
Special Instructions:

Mega
Either gotta wait 6hrs or pay mega $10 GoFile would be free and without a data limit wait time that takes a quarter day

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Either gotta wait 6hrs or pay mega $10 GoFile would be free and without a data limit wait time that takes a quarter day
You can use proxy servers or VPNs to get around the Mega quota.
If you don't have a static IP through your ISP, you can also just disconnect your Modem from power for a minute or so.
That should provide you another IP which would also reset the Mega quota.

Reactions: BakaHu

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
And that's why it's a good idea to keep the RPA files as they will get re used. Then all you need is the 700MB apk.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes