BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
:oops: It got leaked already, in silence this time :p
Wellp... You can't be lucky all the time I guess. :/

tatomcm80 you can wait for v0.7.0 or just look up the changelog, cheat your way through the game and play only the new content until 0.7.0 drops.

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Just a quick F.Y.I.

Our original download links were just one link and that's it, the uploader on F95 made it so that you now need to download three separate packages in order to get the complete package.

And I already got a couple people message me for the following question.
"Do I need to download all 3 part"
Yes, you do.

Now, I know that's not perfect, hence us normally using one link instead.
So if anyone has an issue with that or a problem, we are really sorry about that... but it's completely out of our control this..

I do hope that everyone is going to enjoy it though :)

roesettastoned

Oct 23, 2019
Hey im not good at this and i was having trouble figuring out how to uncompress all 3 parts of the game, can you give me a quick idea of what im supposed to do? They all have the same named zip file inside them

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey im not good at this and i was having trouble figuring out how to uncompress all 3 parts of the game, can you give me a quick idea of what im supposed to do? They all have the same named zip file inside them
Download all 3 links, then unpack the first package with winrar/7zip (that should make it all work neatly)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The one archive in it is the original upload by J..D. After you've finished unzipping the split archive (7zip/WinRar) you have to unzip the original archive (~7GB in only 1 archive) too which will give you the game folders.
Alternatively you can show some love to get the original upload which is only 1 file to download and unzip from the beginning.

Reactions: Lgn332 and J..D

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I'm stuck at level 6, the helper says that i have to have dinner and then watch TV with both of them, but i can't and nothing new show up

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm stuck at level 6, the helper says that i have to have dinner and then watch TV with both of them, but i can't and nothing new show up
There's no level 7 yet.
Level 6 will be finished in v0.6.10... After that v0.7.0 will come out which includes the dinner event.
You can check out the upcoming versions and their content

Reactions: Lgn332

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have already finished Level 5 with previous update. Now i´m at Level 6. But i have no hints in my diary? So i have to start Level 5 again to trigger at Dinner in Level 6?

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes