J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I have already finished Level 5 with previous update. Now i´m at Level 6. But i have no hints in my diary? So i have to start Level 5 again to trigger at Dinner in Level 6?
Level 6 ends at 17:00 right now.

18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00, 23:00 and 0:00 will be implemented in the 0.6.9 update. (All the remaining hourly events)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont remember the timeline that the Dev has made, but now the first 5 levels are complete, right? That means if i restart and do the 5 first levels, i wont need to restart again?

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I dont remember the timeline that the Dev has made, but now the first 5 levels are complete, right? That means if i restart and do the 5 first levels, i wont need to restart again?
Update 0.7 is when all the previous levels will be complete.

Reactions: J..D

sarashi

May 4, 2018
sooo... after the whole rework is there now sex scenes or still none
i remember there existed some in a very old version but now it mostly are reworks i see .

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
i remember there existed some in a very old version but now it mostly are reworks i see .
None at the moment, just kissing, blowjobs and i think titty fuck as well.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Very old version... rework... Sex in earlier version? I think you're talking about "Research into Corruption" which was created bei Boomatica games but given up on due to Patreon being a**holes (as always).
DrSmith then took it over but abondoned it due to private matters.

To get your penetration in RiA you'll have to wait for v0.7.0 ... check roadmap

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
None at the moment, just kissing, blowjobs and i think titty fuck as well.
-Kissing
-French Kissing
-Hand job
-Blowjob
-Grinding (with and without clothes)
-Tit job
-Thigh job
-Cunnilingus
-Toe Play
-Massaging
-LOTS of dildo/masturbation play

And lot more..

Penetration will be implemented during 0.7

Reactions: Lgn332 and Mytez

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
After a year's awaiting , no sex scene , can't find replay function , and game size over 7g......
Image quality, scene writing and existing events all take up space. Mainly image quality, though.
If you can hang on until 0.7.0, you'll have your sex scenes then.

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how much playtime there is in this game?
If you read everything in the game, it will most likely take you a couple days/a week to finish (last update alone took people around 6 - 8 hours to complete fully)
There are well over a hundred events and at least a couple dozen lewd events as well.

After a year's awaiting , no sex scene , can't find replay function , and game size over 7g......
Not even saying a year, but let's say 2020 alone we implemented well over 10.000 images, dozens of animations and well over 300.000 words of dialogue/content.

That's why the file size is so big, because we are adding a lot of content every single MONTHLY update.
And as BloodyFace already said, there is a gallery function.

Is there sleep sex?
No, and sleep sex (Rape) is one of the things that WON'T be implemented.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes