BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any way to use joiplay to play the PC version on android? I have tried but the game never loads.
I was told that the Patreon version of Joiplay should work, but it also depends on the specs of the device you're using.
SA is not exactly a small game and requires some memory to run.

There's also an unofficial Android build here (0.9.8)
anyone got save though?
You don't need a save... Start a new game -> when you're in free roam, hit ESC -> go to Cheats
There you can level up all the characters, unlock galleries, set money/income, set Suzie's relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: merto010

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Eh, wish they'd just start to wrap this game up and begin making a new game with the same themes and type of family love story, with new characters to grow to love, even more sister characters this time (only thing better than 1 cute sister is 2 or 3) and updated visuals (honey select 2?).

The house route is godly but it is indeed getting repetitive and squeezed dry at this point. Don't think -that- many people are that interested in the other characters to be worth spending more years doing more content for them. I know some are but overwhelming majority of comments and positive reviews are about the family characters (and rightfully so).

It's hard to be brave enough to wrap up on a high note and start a new game so can't blame them too much though. I think devs over-worry that they'll lose their subs by changing games, but forget that people are subbing mostly because they appreciate the devs work and style rather than being too tied to playing 1 particular game for years and years and years. No matter how good a game is you'll eventually get bored of it and want something new to get that feeling of build up and anticipation and excitement again as you slowly build up relationship with the house characters like what makes this game special. Can't really recapture that feeling by fucking them for the 20th time or with side characters you care much less about and don't have such good characterization (or taboo).
The original was Research into Corruption

I just don't think the dev is that insane.

Reactions: JJSpace

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Need a compressed LQ version or at least upload the LQ version to Gofile. You can't even download the LQ version from Mega or Pixeldrain, as it breaches the download limit.

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
I have the image these messages are the same 200 pages ago, so JD, you could do a copy-paste with the answers avoiding to think what you always try to explain everyone. Joke :D:p

I keep thinking that the script for this game has already passed the barrier of typical fast throwaway games. The characters, the feelings, the construction of the story, the scrypt, the attention of the creator with EVERYONE whether they are Patreons or not. Besides constant work, dedication and commitment, meeting deadlines.... And all this together makes from my point of view this game the BEST to date: game and builder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Need a compressed LQ version or at least upload the LQ version to Gofile. You can't even download the LQ version from Mega or Pixeldrain, as it breaches the download limit.
What about Google Drive and Dropbox in J..D's post?
There's also a Torrent (HQ).

Other alternatives:
You could use a Download Manager like JDownloader2, which will continue downloads on its own when there's quota available.
You could also use a VPN to change your IP, which resets the download quota for Mega and Pixel, for example.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The side characters have plenty of fans as well, but you are right.
The majority of the people are a fan of M&S.

But, each and every day someone else pops into my DM's asking about a side-character, asking when they receive more content.

I have a clear end goal for M&S and all the "side"-characters in the game.
And, I'm working towards that goal, and getting closer and closer to it, each month.
However, I'm not going to rush their endings or throw ideas out of the window.

That would simply comprise the entire state of the game.
You have 9 full levels of detailed events of M&S, and then suddenly short ending.
That wouldn't fit, and M&S deserve much better than that.
As well as all the other side-characters in the game.
We started their story, and I'll be finishing it properly, no matter what anyone wants or thinks.

I know that some people would love me starting another game, and I would love that as well.
I have so many ideas for a new game and can't wait to get started.
But, only when Sweet Affection is finished or I can hire more people. :)

If M&S their journey is finished before all the side-character though, it's likely that I'll be starting a new game
while finishing all the side-characters.
Basically staying with the current release schedule, but with a different game in the mix.
However, we are still far away from that stage.
To add to that, comments and reviews are more focused on the main cast and most expanded upon characters as they are the most expanded upon. That and they are the ones voted that people would want to see finished first. For those of us that were here during the point of the vote and know. Why say what has already been said until something new is added to warrant a reevaluation.

The favorite character now may not even be the favorite later as some are still in very early stages, and the rest are still going from point A to B.

With the number of characters if the focus was not changed to just the few. The minimum level of side character would be higher, but by the time you got back around to your "favorite" much more time would have passed.

Go into most other threads with games that have a large cast that only gets one character updated once an update. There are many complaints almost every update about the fact of xx character not getting enough updates.

IMO the way S-A is handled is better, and more well intended than many others. The favored characters are not held off as a way to string fans and supporters along. Even though there is a large cast the focus is on the main cast and only a few side characters at a time.

Starting a new project yes some would be happy, but there would also be a lot of unfulfilled promises.

I think we all think that your next project will probably be better then as there is a lot you have learned over the years, and pitfalls you now know to avoid. Even so changing now as you "can do better" is in the same vain as reworking your game as "you can make better art". You grow and learn.

I would rather see this finished with the same art and same stile then see a new game as for one I would never feel fulfilled.

There are devs out that "finish" games that I would never even recommend to a friend as just like in all media ending somthing is not the same as finishing. There are many games, books, shows, etc that were complete. If I had known how incomplete there complete was I would never have started.

Where many games that started between the beginning of this one and now have ended up in limbo, reworks, cut short, etc. This game has stayed consistent. As I have said in the past even though the end is far off at least I can see this game ending. Many you don't even know where they are going, and I suspect the devs don't as well, but the number of main story levels has already been stated years ago and has remained the same since.

Sep 30, 2021

my first post in the thread based upon there plan posted on JAN 20, 2019 AT 10:59 PM from the old patreon page.

The game has been in development for 5 years, of which 3 years full time (by me).

Yes, the game will end when we reach 1.0.
However, we won't reach that number after we are done with the 0.9.x update cycle.
We still need to implement a LOT of content and are not even close to being done.
So, after the 0.9.x cycle, we will move forward into the 0.10.x cycle.

And, because M&S their story will end when they are level 13, it's highly likely that 0.13.x will be the last update cycle.
(However, that completely depends on how far along the side characters are as well.)

(Before some people start to freak out because of the idea that there will be 4 more levels, and with that 4 more years of development.
As previously mentioned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the end, 0.9... 0.13... 0.9475648383...

It means nothing to me.
The game will be completed when it's 100% completed.
Every story-line completed.
Every bug removed.
Every grammar issue corrected.
100% completed, and I don't care how long that takes. :)

As far as if you should download the game, or not.
If you like very slow-burning games that are 100% focused on romance and the characters instead of on the H-events themself. (Not that there are no H-events, because there are plentyyyyyy of them. :p )
Then, yes!
I would absolutely recommend to download the game, because I promise that you won't be disappointed. :)
Most recent roadmap I can fined.

4 years later out of the 5 year development, and for the most part things are still on track and the plan is the same. Post game content was changed as J..D was not the one that came up with it IIRK.

Besides new players, fans, and supporters we already know we were going on a long ride, why change now that we are getting closer to the end. Very few people now days see things through to completion. Every patreon that was supporting when the old and new roadmaps were posted can extrapolate the development time frame, as can the fans that have seen it here.

Technically its about 6 months tell level 9. 18 months, or 1 year 6 months until level 10. Then 20 months, or 2 year 6 months until level 11 the start of the end which will be broken into 3 levels smaller then the rest.

While yes there is a good few years until this game finishes the main story. There is also a clearly defined path "Roadmap by J.D in this post" until the game ends, unlike most games that go on infinitely until the dev abandons them.
Almost 1 year 6 months and we are almost at level 10. Still within reason, and prediction.

zenner4

Feb 12, 2021
Hello, I lost all the games on my hard drive and I was already at level 9 in Sweet affection. Can anyone help me recover all levels without having to start from zero? THX

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, I lost all the games on my hard drive and I was already at level 9 in Sweet affection. Can anyone help me recover all levels without having to start from zero? THX
I refer to my post one page back:
"You don't need a save... Start a new game -> when you're in free roam, hit ESC -> go to Cheats
There you can level up all the characters, unlock galleries, set money/income, set Suzie's relationship"
bro this game is from 2018...
Yes, it is.
And, if I remember correctly, there is only one month we had no update because J..D had Covid.

Reactions: joblo9394

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
FYI, if you like story and grind, then this is the game for you. If you want some sexy then you are out of luck. I would pass on this game, there are a lot better games with lots of sex, and if you want some sandbox, then try Harem Hotel, Hail Dicktator, or Summertime Saga, or any of the many others out there. This game seems more of a waste of time, for little to no payout. Just my opinion, and no disrespect to the developer. peace.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
FYI, if you like story and grind, then this is the game for you. If you want some sexy then you are out of luck. I would pass on this game, there are a lot better games with lots of sex, and if you want some sandbox, then try Harem Hotel, Hail Dicktator, or Summertime Saga, or any of the many others out there. This game seems more of a waste of time, for little to no payout. Just my opinion, and no disrespect to the developer. peace.
You can have your opinion, I don't have a problem with that at all.
The game's just not for you.
(there are plenty of H-scenes in the game, btw) ;)

But the disrespect lies in advertising other games in a game's thread.
There are off-topic threads for that.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
With all due respect,
I think you will have a very hard time to find a game with more H-Content than Sweet Affection.
At this stage, there are around 200 H-events present in the game.
And when the game is finished, that will be way over 500...

If you like those mentioned projects more? Then I wish you a lot of fun with them.
Luckily, there are plenty of people that do love Sweet Affection. :)
Well I don't know what you consider H-Content, but so far I have finished almost all the girls content, only 3 or 4 girls are left, and so far that is only HJ from Jane, Miss Tyler, and Lucy.. and a BJ from Laura... that is not much content for how long I have been playing... and that is fast forward through most of the text. Now if you are counting all the cock-tease content... well there is a bit of that.

I am not trying to cause any problems, I don't Hate your game, and I know you have worked hard on it, but if your game has as much H-Content as you say... then when does that kick in?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Well I don't know what you consider H-Content, but so far I have finished almost all the girls content, only 3 or 4 girls are left, and so far that is only HJ from Jane, Miss Tyler, and Lucy.. and a BJ from Laura... that is not much content for how long I have been playing... and that is fast forward through most of the text. Now if you are counting all the cock-tease content... well there is a bit of that.

I am not trying to cause any problems, I don't Hate your game, and I know you have worked hard on it, but if your game has as much H-Content as you say... then when does that kick in?
Side characters are not as far developed as M&S at home.
But they're getting there.

When you skip through M&S their content as well, then you'll miss all the H animations.
Of which there are many.

You won't even notice there was an animation when skipping.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes