VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Dreamz [v1.5] [Badass Inc]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think it's safe to say that this is dead. Zero patrons and every post about Sweet Dreamz has been removed from Patreon and itch.io.

Reactions: Gerson876

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I can't really debate ethics here. I personally use this site to find games to support because 99.99% of people who make games on patreon have completely forgotten what a demo is and lock every post behind a pay wall. Technically I am still pirating but I'm not trying to turn a profit anywhere... It looks like this Dev is looking for a quick buck with no work to me. They have one subscription level of 5$ a month that says something. I don't know what the case will end up being but if they drag out releases for months when they are using the work and render times of others than that is a very sleazebag thing to do, but we'll see.
Same here, every Dev i support on either Patreon or Subscribestar i found here. If i enjoy the game and the Dev seems reliable i support them as best i can.

Reactions: Skeltom

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
Is this dev seriously using renders from other VNs? Just by the previews I can recognize Inside Jennifer and The Adventurous Couple.

And he has set up a patreon, too. Unbelievable.
greedy for money its so sad nowadays its a shame but your totally true its ridiciolous

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote