VN Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Family [v0.1] [Pantsu]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sweet Family is an NSFW visual novel of love and lust.
As a player, you will be in the POV of a young college student living with his stepmother and stepsister.
In this game, you have a stepsister called Lina.
She is cute, teasing you, but more importantly... she has a crush on you.
Your stepmother, Rose, has worked hard for you and Lina since your father died just 1 year after their marriage.
In this game, you will have a romantic relationship and, of course, NSFW things with those two.​
I did a little work on the overview.

The art looks great.
Thanks. Pantsu

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Broke: making a step-cest game because you think it'll be Patreon-safe (spoiler: it won't).

Woke: making a step-cest game because that way you can bring the bio-family into the picture a few updates down the road and make the MC the meat in a mom sandwich.
that would be great not many games with stepmost and mom duo

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Decided to go ahead and download this cuz I'm a simp for incest against my better judgment... I made a pretty basic ipatch, you can just put it in the game folder and it should work as long as the text isn't changed in future versions. The writing for the main path is serviceable but stilted; clearly it was translated/proofread either by AI or someone with only very formal ESL training (as in they have strong command of English, but have only ever used it in an academic or formal fiction writing context), yet a few typos remain.

The dev's lack of English skills become apparent if you decide to decline the sister at any point and trigger one of the over-the-top gameovers that serve to provide a token sense of choice and witness the marked decline in grammar and formal convention. Also not a fan of incest/stepcest hardcore in such an obviously short first release unless it's non-con but that's just me...

This may as well be a CG set; the premise is a threadbare covering on a gonzo work employing high quality but stock HS animations that most VN veterans have seen hundreds of times. If you accept it for what it is, it may or may not be worth your time. Probably wasn't worth mine but I figured I already sank enough into it to make this patch.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Gonna have a lot of people just ignoring the game if you add NTR as 'game over' stuff. You push people out of the game who hate NTR in any form. You push people out of the game who like NTR but it's only there as a game over. You push people out of the game with gameover scenes in general.

Better off just committing to either having NTR or not having it so the right eyes get on your game from the start. I personally dislike NTR even if it's a game over scene, simply because I'll never seek out those scenes and I'd consider it a waste of dev hours putting them in for how hated that genre is since it's almost always Netorare and not the more forgiven Netori.

/2cents

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes