VN Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Family [v0.1] [Pantsu]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
What's the problem? The dev will wasste his time with shit like that. Why can't you NTR people stick to your games and let us other enjoy our stuff. I don't want your whining everywhere.
Isnt this you? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
So sharing (MMF) and NTR games are not my games. Even skipable isn't enough for me if the Dev write it like that. Avoidable is another thing, that I can accept. I get my scene and the NTR followers get theirs. I can share my LI with another LI (FFM), ...
Anyway I agree, but it isnt me the one who wants ntr in the game, it is the dev himself bud. It is only because people are pressuring him and "whining" why he is "no longer going to add ntr", at least according to him.
I've seen cases like this before and they always end up adding ntr or ntrish stuff because it is what they like and were planning so it is a waste of time for everyone. Just let the dev do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he is being honest from the start.
Just check his twitter or what he was planning and you'll see he is a ntr fan himself, not me.

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I just stumbled across this and although I will wait in the shadows until a good amount of content is available before I even try it, I just wanted to say that the renders look great and I could care less if it includes NTR. If the DEV wills it (or is influenced by cashish) that is their prerogative. If I don't like it I will move along without crying like an entitled freeloader.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I just stumbled across this and although I will wait in the shadows until a good amount of content is available before I even try it, I just wanted to say that the renders look great and I could care less if it includes NTR. If the DEV wills it (or is influenced by cashish) that is their prerogative. If I don't like it I will move along without crying like an entitled freeloader.
Judging by the devs patreon and itch pages nobody will be getting anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and Chimba

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The profile in the patreon is under analysis, the page in the itch.io was erased, so it is difficult soon and abandoned

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This game was postponed (abandoned :KEK: ) the dev is working on another one.
1002884492.jpg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have no idea what's happening with other game nor DEV's patreon, it seems patreon is gone for a moment, maybe he is facing with a problem because of the content of this game again, but this game seems got an update some time ago, it's 0.1 version of the game, and has more content and love interests unlike the version here, link can be found on itch.io here if any mod gonna add it, etc:

Last edited:
Reactions: DevinHesi

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
0.1 - 21/02

- -

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Why do these stupid developers continue to use Patreon? Are they living under a rock completely cut off from all information? Literally the entire internet knows by now that if you do anything other than 100% vanilla AVN's on there, they're going to remove you. So they make their game, wait for the inevitable (sometimes weeks, sometimes years), and then they post being absolutely flabbergasted when the inevitable happens - "HUH?! What's happening? I don't understand! How could ANYONE have seen this coming?!!!". Seriously...these guys are hopeless. :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes