VN Ren'Py Onhold Sweet Family [v0.1] [Pantsu]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Some choices lead to a game over because they are not developed yet, or is this a kinetic novel and choices are there as a joke?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Gonna have a lot of people just ignoring the game if you add NTR as 'game over' stuff. You push people out of the game who hate NTR in any form. You push people out of the game who like NTR but it's only there as a game over. You push people out of the game with gameover scenes in general.

Better off just committing to either having NTR or not having it so the right eyes get on your game from the start. I personally dislike NTR even if it's a game over scene, simply because I'll never seek out those scenes and I'd consider it a waste of dev hours putting them in for how hated that genre is since it's almost always Netorare and not the more forgiven Netori.

/2cents
Couldn't agree more. I like ntr but i don't play power vacuum because of what you've just described.

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
This game looks really, really promising to me !

I fell in love with this Demo because of, first, the character designs are just my type, and second, the models themselves are very high quality, the bodies move and interact very, very realistically and well. I literally said " Woah! " out loud whenever I saw that vaginal sex scene, and that the cock of the protagonist is actually spreading apart the walls while going in / out, actually looking realistic... So all in all, physics of the models look GREAT !

Dec 9, 2020
Not sure if you can block people on this website so you can get rid of idiotic, condescending and weirdo emotional comments but I'll see in a bit xD.
You can block people, just hover your mouse over their name and you get the option to follow/Ignore/start conversation, then all you will ever see is [You are ignoring content by this member], even in requotes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HueksYuuki

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3257727

WARNING
Another dev who want to mix harem with ntr (as game over blah which even if it was not ntr game overs, game overs suck regardless)....:cautious:(n)
Add in the step cast, and it makes it way to the ignore list.

What a shame, because it looks good.
Cheers for the warning.

Was gonna play but will wait. edit: after checking their twitter, I'd wager it's an eventuality.... it's their fanbase after all... :HideThePain:

Can't trust these devs man. (although at leas this one is honest).

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well...

Based on Devs twitter...

This is probably all the context needed to know if they would add content:
1705670584349.png

(they do quite a bit of NTR content).

So yeah, probably best to avoid if not into NTR content, cause based on what the dev likes to make personally, and the post on the currently unavailable itch page. It's gonna have it in some form.

p.s. not sure if same char, but the content of that post had the same model as the chick on the right.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well...

Based on Devs twitter...

This is probably all the context needed to know if they would add content:
View attachment 3276925

(they do quite a bit of NTR content).

So yeah, probably best to avoid if not into NTR content, cause based on what the dev likes to make personally, and the post on the currently unavailable itch page. It's gonna have it in some form.

p.s. not sure if same char, but the content of that post had the same model as the chick on the right.
sike-disappointed.gif

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes