4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover 1.jpg

Overview:
Ryuichi is a university student. He used to live alone and enjoyed his school life. But one day, his apartment was destroyed by a fire.... He reluctantly comes back to his house. But his house has been changed to a boarding house for girls...! It seems there is no place for him to live. But they all allow him to stay there together! His new life begins like this...​

Title: Sweet Home ~H na Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka?~
Original Title: Sweet Home~Hなお姉さんは好きですか?~
Aliases: Sweet Home ~Ecchi na Oneesan wa Suki Desuka?~
VNDB:
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release date: 14/12/2007 JP - 1/05/2018 EN
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - (English)
Version: v1.02
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD:
Win:
- - -
Extras: - -

@tonigobe Thank you for Walkthrough.

screenshot2.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screen-shot-2018-03-01-at-11.56.34-am.jpg screen-shot-2018-03-01-at-11.46.15-am.jpg screenshot1.jpg mcg_ev_b06.jpg JAST015-4_5.jpg a04_c2_595.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@bllahbllub that error that urusaisenpai mentioned, has been fixed from JAST? Otherwise it's pretty pointless sharing a game if a route it's broken.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
@bllahbllub that error that urusaisenpai mentioned, has been fixed from JAST? Otherwise it's pretty pointless sharing a game if a route it's broken.
No the problem is i couldn find a statement from JAST about the bug so i hope we the player can find some way around the bug..... if the game still is broken i take it down till something new comes.....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No the problem is i couldn find a statement from JAST about the bug so i hope we the player can find some way around the bug..... if the game still is broken i take it down till something new comes.....
Looking at some reply on Erogedownload ( ) even others experienced the same crashes, but not only on one route, even with a few of them. One of the user said this, as a possible solution
You can get around the crashes by saving a line or two before the crash. Once you crash then load the save and it will go past the first crash.

A couple of areas have more then one crash but this has worked each time for me.

There are also times where the text starts showwing on the screen and the game slows right down as well.
@Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The Game isn't fixed. Not what i heard. there is ALOT of Places there it crashes.
Kaede route, Mamami route, Chinatsu route. Riza route is fine. Kyoko once.

Dont waste your time yet, Already finished the game.
i have send 5 Save files to them.

But you CAN play the game but it's damn annying..

1: Play the game normally until you find the first crash point.
2:Change game compatibility to Windows XP and Relaunch the game.
3:Single Click (DONT SKIP or else it will crash instantly) Go past the weird Symbols that causes the crash and save and close the game
4: Change back to Normal compatibility and launch the game and play again
5: Start from 1 if your crash again.
6: Have fun.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The Game isn't fixed. Not what i heard. there is ALOT of Places there it crashes.
Kaede route, Mamami route, Chinatsu route. Riza route is fine. Kyoko once.

Dont waste your time yet, Already finished the game.
i have send 5 Save files to them
Damn i really like this game why did they even release it don't they test games befor publishing.

@brynhildr it's up to you should i delete the thread or let the player just work around the bug.....

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Damn i really like this game why did they even release it don't they test games befor publishing.

@brynhildr it's up to you should i delete the thread or let the player just work around the bug.....
Them fixing it will probably take some time. I would rather wait until fix comes (Personal preference).
Because it's damn annoying when you have having some fun and randomly it just shuts down it's just ruins the game.. if i knew this would happen i would had waited. Now that i bought the game i feel like should report all the bugs i found and that is what i did.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm. To those who got the chance to play it, is the game better than the hentai ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Game shared even though right now there's a problem with it. Read the Disclaimer "tagged" in red before asking and saying anything, thanks. As soon as a fix will be released, you'll be the first to know.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That art looks awfully familiar. But I can't put my finger on it. Oh well. Looks great though.

Reactions: uradamus

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Nympho Sensei Ryoko, maybe? XD
Yes! That's it! Thank you!
I was looking at the other works the artist did on VNDB, but none of them sounded familiar. It's because they used the original title. Silly me. :p

nick0

Jul 22, 2017
Mhm i played it for a hour or so now and it didn't crash a single time,
the only thing i did was execute the game with the locale emulator on japanese and change the font.

Ps. i completed the chinatsu, kaede and manami route

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes