Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
new version?
The new update is divided into two parts.
The first part has already been released in early access, and the official release is on the 15th.
The second part will come out a little later and will be the patreon version.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone I just opened a twitter profile if you are intrested! :coffee::geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
don't want to crush your ego, but people here are more interested in your game than your social-network profiles
don't want to crush your 2 brain cells, but it's called marketing, the twitter is about his projects not him, and every dev/creator has a twitter for their projects, so let me reiterate once again in case one of those 2 cells died already, it's called marketing, read a book will ya

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Wait...Oh? Did you decide to combine your other game into just one instead?
Actually this is a "new" game, the definitive one. And I(actually my patreons with a poll) also decided to include the old characters from my other game KoL.

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Actually this is a "new" game, the definitive one. And I(actually my patreons with a poll) also decided to include the old characters from my other game KoL.
I see well after trying it out I do like the foundation overall in comparison, and this title is very well chosen, and memorable in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes