BakaHu

May 8, 2022
This dev is smart,
Put everything in a single Archive.rpy which is too large to open in code editor meaning we can't just find the codes in the code.

But we can do this,
cheats = True
bcode = True

But all in all not worth it yet,
Like 3 nude scenes and 1 hj.
I simply refuse to ever count dream scenes.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Playing for the first time just to see what is here and the game is hinting at getting the (sisters) pregnant, I hope this will happen.
Yes it was in a dream scene but we can still hope.

ADD: To early for a full review so I will just post here for now.

So far with only 1 HJ to date I can see this getting better now that all the girls so far are set up for the real sex to start.
Need lots more hand holding and kissing with romance along the way.
I hope that the hint of pregnancy comes to light in the game and not just in a dream.
Hope to see more of the girls in the next update,;):p

ADD: I can believe that no one see that the twins tag is needed for this, if you go with family then all 3 sisters are 19 yo trips and the 2 cousins are 18 yo twins.

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the girls are definitely cute, and pleasant to look at, their smallness does bother me a small bit, but i think i can get over it. didn't expect the real events to be as wholesome as they seem to be.

Reactions: Fynnegun

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Code, Cheats And Gallery Unlock Code ?
First type both into the console.

cheats = True
bcode = True
(You must use caps for the T's.)

Now you can use cheats for the girls.
Only cheat there numbers up to about 10 once you gain 1 point for each one.
The first 2 letters are for the girls so you should be able to figure out which one is for who.

ktlove = xx
lylove = xx
vrlove = xx
malove = xx
bllove = xx
solove = xx
salove = xx

xx = the number you want but like I said only go to about 10, don't know if going higher will break the game or not.

Make sure you get 1 point before using the cheat and like I said only to 10 because it is very easy to gain points with each one.

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
the girls are definitely cute, and pleasant to look at, their smallness does bother me a small bit, but i think i can get over it. didn't expect the real events to be as wholesome as they seem to be.
The game will generally lean into romance and wholesome stuff.

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
I hope that the hint of pregnancy comes to light in the game and not just in a dream.
That was more like an indicator than a hint. It's there to say "This kink will be a part of the game in the future, you can disable it if you want though, that's totally cool."
The plan is for all main girls to have an option for pregnancy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That was more like an indicator than a hint. It's there to say "This kink will be a part of the game in the future, you can disable it if you want though, that's totally cool."
The plan is for all main girls to have an option for pregnancy.
Can never have to much pregnancy and especially incest pregnancy.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes