YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
Would it be too much to request body templates of the characters for personal use in Koikatsu?
Just returning to this question. A simple no is fine; I just want to know if the possibility of sharing a template of those body shapes exists (maybe after Fynnegun decides to adjust them to something different, but I'm more interested in the current ones)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fynnegun

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Just returning to this question. A simple no is fine; I just want to know if the possibility of sharing a template of those body shapes exists (maybe after Fynnegun decides to adjust them to something different, but I'm more interested in the current ones)
Probably not, certainly not in a near future. I might do it when the game is complete.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SweetSummerHarem-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
started game up, 1st option is to name the char... should have a default name so I dont need to make one up... dont need self insert, good for those who do I guess but whatever. next choice is to name where I am going to my household? ok so this is censored cause of pateron? so what are the real terms I should plug into this game?

YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
started game up, 1st option is to name the char... should have a default name so I dont need to make one up... dont need self insert, good for those who do I guess but whatever. next choice is to name where I am going to my household? ok so this is censored cause of pateron? so what are the real terms I should plug into this game?
Whatever you want

Stations

May 19, 2020
Ok... the dev update the game almost weekly but if we count last 6 updates, not even 100 renders :rolleyes:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Those heads are freakishly huge, and the neoteny strongly clashes with their otherwise properly proportioned adult bodies.

I mean, if you think Betty Boop is unironically hot, this might work for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for me personally, it's way too visually unsettling.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fynnegun

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Sweet Summer Harem! [v0.1.10] [Fynnegun] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Compressed Size (95 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (61 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee