PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Kinda difficult putting accurately how I feel about this one ... fundamentally, it seems okay. Gameplay works, writing has only some minor issues; visuals maybe aren't outstanding but they are consistent, there's a functioning "hint" system (which could be a bit more convinient but whatever) ... no real complaints.

But then it feels so, so incredibly ... uninspired. Guy comes back home because whatever, all the women of the house basically are into him already; touchy-feely etcpp. The interactions are just completely generic, simplistic, forgettable, oh, and just an icing on the cake the protagonist completely unmotivated randomly turns into some peeping piece of shit with zero reflection on that because it's totally necessary in this type of games. All that make the stat gain/grind to get the events (and there aren't many at this stage) already to be quite the chore, even if it's just some pointless "do it three times because reasons".

It doesn't really feel fundamentally different from loads of other generic harem incest games on here, but just completely lacks anything that makes you go "oh, that's a fun/new/different idea". Instead it's got most of the worst ones ... well, except it's not full of one billion typos, so there's that I guess.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know... I keep seeing this game being updated, but the change logs are underwhelming. Seeing 9-16 image updates makes me hesitant to give this game a shot. The synopsis seems generic af... but I kinda like the art. Is there anything original about the story?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Weekly micro updates (obviously just to stay in the public eye) are worse than lackluster monthly updates

But then again no one cares about quality over quantity anymore

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Dorian619

Sep 14, 2017
How do you activate Isabella event? Got the 12 Love and 10 Int, go to the plaza in the morning, and nothing.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Old saves are in C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\draft-1647408300

Here's mine save if anyone needs it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SweetSummerHarem-0.1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Necrosian

alex427

Jan 21, 2020
And the next release just went public:

FynnegunToday at 14:27
Sweet Summer Harem! v.0.1.15 Public Release Hey Everyone! I'm excited to tell you that Sweet Summer Harem v.01.15 is OUT! The new version releases in a week! Patrons get Early Access on February 19th.
Get it here: Patreon: Itch:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
how is the writing in this game? Is there any sexual tension? How are the climaxes? Is the sperm water-looking? Or is it just animation bundle with grunts?

most importantly, how is the game of angles?

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well playing this game again since the first release, I don't really know what to think, the first release looked quite interesting the player was presented with choice (I don't know if they changed anything, I never checked) and then the game jumps to sandbox mode, where it transforms In Grindfest Kinetic Novel, the player has no choice so it's practically impossible to refuse something and the Main Story doesn't progress if you don't complete the events with the other characters.(and the dreams :HideThePain: I really hate that hahaha)

On the other hand, the hints and guide are well done, so it's easy to progress, plus there's the sale of books to raise your stats (it's a pity that they are worth 90 each and Mc can only work once a day, earning 20)

The biggest problem i see is that most of the events happen at the same time of the day and that gets annoying (There are also the events with the Twins that happen at the same time, they did not appear in the hints but when going somewhere these happened)

The LI

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Been playing this for about an hour and the translation keeps making me chuckle. It's like playing a game version of an old British 'Carry On' film from the 60's that been translated into japanese then back to english by a machine that learnt english by looking at Benny Hill re-runs!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes