Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Dev is slacking?

The patreon preview for (what seems to be) the new mom artwork looks interesting. Probably line-art made with DAZ, whatever it takes to get more consistent art style

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
we just have to wait for a Hero. because on Patron he sayes its onl for this members

yes, but shouldn't he have at least posted on patreon that he released the update.
and how to understand for the "member", he gave each of them a link?))

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
well, is there a great benefactor among us who will generously share the link? thank you very much

Reactions: Mirso

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
There are only old scenes with new character design at he begining of game.
yeah but i cant press continue or play new game, every time i press new game or continue. it sayes: its end of game to support go to patron website.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
yeah but i cant press continue or play new game, every time i press new game or continue. it sayes: its end of game to support go to patron website.

I have not played yet, but try deleting the game files (save)

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019

I don't remember where they are, but you can find them on the pages.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
in short, I can’t complete the task with berries, in the forest, when I’m looking for 5 pieces, I find a maximum of 4, sometimes 1, it happens sometimes on the other side of the river, but I can’t go there, I racked my brain for an hour and nothing

Reactions: treeoflife123

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
after an hour and a half, the game gave 5 bushes:D
but then 6 pieces, which are again on the other side

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes