Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot play any version ( 0.6 , 0.7 and 0.73 ) . I got the message that say this is all.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Game just bugs out right from the start. Roll up to the Aunts house and nothing. Shes laying on the bench but acts like ive met her before? cant leave cant do anything.

Mythereal

Oct 3, 2019
Played the game a while back and it was decent, but sweet baby jesus, the models are horrendously ugly now, I think a new tag should be added to the game, "Fugly"
Hopefully the dev comes to his senses and returns the old designs in the next update.

Alowsh000

Dec 10, 2021
Clicking doesn't help. I took a previous save and this didn't happen on the second run through. However I later got stuck in the same way in the bakery after talking to the pregnant lady's husband - and there I'm still stuck cause it repeats itself no matter what I do. Hopefully the next version will take care of that.
Im stuck at all like i can't even do anything to go back in save i wanted to delete my save but idk where the save location is.

rickymp

May 10, 2022
Gave it another try against my better judgement. Got to the part where the cousin sleeps in your bed and was promptly locked onto the screen. Can't load a save because the prick didn't think to add a save loader to the main menu. What a fucking gooner I am willingly playing this game when the dev is an established hack.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How is this game even still getting traffic?

I finally downloaded it with 0.73's release to give it a try.

WTF

No default names and only all caps?

No one's home, yet my aunt's lying there on her lounger sunning her self?

No indication of what to do beyond waste some time until someone's home (when someone's already home)

And neither sound or graphics good enough to make me want to search around and figure out what should be next or even search this thread.

Yes, I was bored enough to give it a shot. I am not bored enough to dig into it for this poor of quality.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes