Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I find it hard how many people are disappointed with my game because there is too little content here or too much sandbox there.

I would like to emphasize this again very clearly, I am here in the construction and already infest as much time as I can, I share this here to get feedback and clear to get supporters I would lie if I said it would not be so.

But I read now for the I don't know 10 times that you can play the Libby story again and again and that is a bug or error when I already write in the changelog that this is intended for this version and I have also mentioned this in other post.

I am happy about any feedback and suggestions for improvement
But this all repeats itself slowly and I have the feeling no one reads my posts that I react to many of the things and work on it

But everyone has their preferences and I will not be able to please everyone :)
The majority of my comment was about the execution of the sandbox, and what's wrong with it right now. I didn't even took a stance, I just stated that the current state of the sandbox aspect is why people tends to avoid it, and that's because as of now, the system is feels lacking. There's no grind which is good, but it could use some major improvments.

I might've overlooked the Libby bug report already being done, that's fair.

About your latest comment that I haven't tagged. I think you misunderstood me. I don't said hint system about items, when it came to the items, I meant that if you hoover above an object, then a text should appear for the function. For example, you hoover over the bed, text gonna say bed, or you don't even have to hoover, it will be there by default. Same goes for the door from your room. You hoover over the door, and there's a text that says "living room", and from that, you know you're going to the living room, if you click on that door.

When I said hint system, I mean it like this: Hints -> Libby: "Talk to her in the kitchen in the afternoon". Or "I should talk Libby in the afternoon, she's usually at the kitchen."
There would be a name or icon for all the girls and there's a hint on how to progress.

What I found lacking right now is not the amount of content. It was the GUI, the lack of directions, the lack of pretty much everything. The amount of content with the girls it is what it is now, that will surely improve.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
The majority of my comment was about the execution of the sandbox, and what's wrong with it right now. I didn't even took a stance, I just stated that the current state of the sandbox aspect is why people tends to avoid it, and that's because as of now, the system is feels lacking. There's no grind which is good, but it could use some major improvments.

I might've overlooked the Libby bug report already being done, that's fair.

About your latest comment that I haven't tagged. I think you misunderstood me. I don't said hint system about items, when it came to the items, I meant that if you hoover above an object, then a text should appear for the function. For example, you hoover over the bed, text gonna say bed, or you don't even have to hoover, it will be there by default. Same goes for the door from your room. You hoover over the door, and there's a text that says "living room", and from that, you know you're going to the living room, if you click on that door.

When I said hint system, I mean it like this: Hints -> Libby: "Talk to her in the kitchen in the afternoon". Or "I should talk Libby in the afternoon, she's usually at the kitchen."
There would be a name or icon for all the girls and there's a hint on how to progress.

What I found lacking right now is not the amount of content. It was the GUI, the lack of directions, the lack of pretty much everything. The amount of content with the girls it is what it is now, that will surely improve.
No don't get me wrong I know what you mean I'm just trying to find a way to do it my way

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, i have a feeling this update made the game a lot shorter then it was before.. Had a feeling i was missing some scenes, might just be me :p

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Another game in which I do not know why the dev already at the very beginning wastes valuable time on rendering and adding some pointless scene in which we can see two random people having sex in the toilet in the cafe, and in addition it turns out that it is a scene between the son and mother, so it is easy to deduce that probably dev added this scene so he could add incest to tags, and as we know it is a very popular tag here, which a lot of people like very much (I am one of them too), but unfortunately as everyone who played this game knows already that this is just false advertising of the game probably to attract more people.
In my opinion the dev instead of wasting his time on creating such scenes would better spend his time on adding some MC scene, even if it wouldn't be a sex scene it would still be much more beneficial for his game because people rather prefer more content in the game which is about MC and not some peeping at random people.

Overall the game has potential if the dev takes the right direction and stops adding pointless scenes like the one described above and focuses more on the content and story which is about the MC , plus it's pointless to create such scenes just to be able to "falsely" assign a popular tag to the game because people will know anyway after playing or reading the comments that it's not an incest game.

Additionally dev should also add hints to the game, because if it's supposed to be a sandbox it's hard to play without it when you have to click aimlessly too many times through all available locations to find a scene and without hints you often don't even know if you've already passed all available content in the game.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like the game. Great graphics, the game idea is also interesting. But I have no clues what to do or how to proceed. When I walk through the house, there is no indication of where to go or when I click on people, only the indication that it is only possible to act from chapter XX. So it would be better if you are not there. Sleeping - new tour again no details. Ultimately, I don't know how I will get on. Arrows would be helpful or other information on what to do. I like the game. Great graphics, the game idea is also interesting. But I have no clues what to do or how to proceed. When I walk through the house, there is no indication of where to go or when I click on people, only the indication that it is only possible to act from chapter XX. So it would be better if you are not there. Sleeping - new tour again no details. Ultimately, I don't know how I will get on. Arrows would be helpful or other information on what to do.

:love: (y) :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hello friends,

here I have a few work in progress pictures for you, to show you that I implement your feedback.

I am working on a menu which can be opened separately here are the first pictures of it:

Character menu selection

WIP01.jpg

If you don't like the open world you can start the chapters from here

WIP02.jpg

But if you want to see the open world you can look here where the main chars are located

WIP03.jpg

No fear, of course the menus are expandable and I will always add something new

I would be interested in how the whole thing is received here

So what do you think of this solution ?
I have really put a lot of work into it ;)

Greetings
Phil

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Version 0.17
"Disclaimer this text has not been proofread, so maybe it hurts your eyes " :)

Hello friends,

Today is finally the day, version 0.17 is ready.

What is new ?
Victoria's first chapter
With more than 300 new renders
and over 2200 lines of new code

What has changed ?

• All sexscenes are skippable now
  • A skippable tutorial is added for the Open World
  • On the PC in Dave's room, the individual chapters can be started separately without
    having to visit the open world more like a classic visual novel.

It took a long time but now it is done, I am very proud of this chapter.
I would like to thank you for your support and feedback both help me a lot to continue to put a lot of time into this project.

I wish you a lot of fun and I am looking forward to your feedback

What is planned next ?
For the 0.17.5 i plan to rework the UI so new main menu, new textboxes and add some new places to the openworld and little stories to liven up the whole thing.
Further, I will also revise the prologue in one or the other place to adapt in qualitatively something because I think you can see the difference to the current chapter very clearly

The next few days I will upload the first wallpaper package for my Patreons :)

PC Version Tested:

Mac Version Not Tested:

Mobile APK Version Tested on S20+:
(For better compatibility delete old version and then install new one )

I would be happy if you let me know if it runs on Mac or your phone :)

Until then
Many greetings
phil

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sweet Times [v0.17] [SLG-Dev] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 877 MB / 183 MB - SweetTimes-0.17-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 842 MB / 148 MB - SweetTimes-0.17-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JohnSheridan

Click latest updates mouse over each game look at tags if they are to your liking click and check out the game if the tags are not to your liking then mouse over the next game. You can also click a game that has a tag that you don't like and then in the top right hand corner of a thread you can click on the ignore thread option and once you refresh the latest updates page the ones that you chose to hide will be darkened out and none clickable for you.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just gone through all the comments. I'm a big fan of mom/son content. But i'm also at the same time, a big immersive fan. I love to the MC & only feel "his incest versions". But, there is incest tag in this because of bloody "voyerisum mom/son content" that dev popularized it as a "incest versions with giving wink smiley". He is proud in his advertising like he given something valuable to us. He is proud of this "first sex scene" and expect us to love it. What's his thought process? Who are his target audience? He wants ntr or MMF sharing fans to play this? I don't think so. This game overview is advertised as a "immersive vanilla MC novel" where the focus is on the player (you).

Dev have plans to make incest version with MC, but he said he will take it "slow". God knows when it is as he already have FMC version to handle in his future plans.

But he is so ready and excited to shows a random pacing direct vaginal scene of some shitty mom/son scene all of a sudden.
Yeah yeah, it is skippable. Skippable my ass. MC can't stop that scene from happening anyway and worst is that, that voyeur scene's mom seems to be part of MC's list of women.

And i got this all just by reading comments. Thankyou guys for giving me all the information i need before taking decision.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes