Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Mr Nice is obviously for some drama, I just hope it doesn't develop into some blackmail sex or something later on, and since it's not listed in the genre future tags not going to worry about that.
yeah - exactly my thoughts
seen him in the cafe made me worried

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
In the beginning of the game it says this is the 0.16 update. More will follow soon. Though in About it shows 0.17. So I just wanted to ask whether this is 0.17 or 0.16 update?

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
In the beginning of the game it says this is the 0.16 update. More will follow soon. Though in About it shows 0.17. So I just wanted to ask whether this is 0.17 or 0.16 update?
Yes, sorry for that. i changes it in the backup but not in the finish version :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't worry, no other man will interact sexually with one of the main girls. with women it's a different story if you want it to be :LOL:
I gotta say thank you for letting us use the rooms computer to skip the open world stuff. It's been a while since I've played and I must say you did a lot to make a lot of posters happy.

Some will never be happy with voyeur scenes, I don't mind them. Hell you made it skippable and stated it isn't a main LI. There isn't much more you can do and besides those that want to bitch (some haven't even played the vn) will always find something wrong.

The Victoria scenes or path is my favorite. Great dialogue and the apartment scene with the married couple was hot as fuck.

In closing thank you :) please keep the computer to play this as a vn and good luck and can not wait for more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Sweet Times [v0.17]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sweet Times [v0.17]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Sweet Times [v0.16]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sweet Times [v0.16]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Version: 0.17
Updated: 2021-06-05

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I just started to play and found a tipical movies mistake :) while Libby talks with Mel at the station, when seeing Libby, there is the train behind Mel, when seeing Mel, there is no train. Not much of a problem, just a minor inconsistency.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Them renders looking nice will give it a try.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Didn't played the game yet
But wanted to know
That the women who mc saw having sex with her son
Is she Li now ??
She is not the "main Li". But yes, we can interpret that she is in MC's list of women who are fuck-able by dev's comments. Yeah, it's side stuff & skippable. But, yes, she is fuck-able. You are good for some sloppy seconds? Decide on that and play.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Nice graphics. Hope one day we get to choose what women we want to be with. The Lady of the house is Number 1 on my list. Would love to see her on my arm and who wouldn't want to protect her. Maybe a harem route for the players who want them all. Hope for more soon. Thanks

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
She is not the "main Li". But yes, we can interpret that she is in MC's list of women who are fuck-able by dev's comments. Yeah, it's side stuff & skippable. But, yes, she is fuck-able. You are good for some sloppy seconds? Decide on that and play.
That's why I told you don't support games where there is Sluts
But you didn't listed me
Now see they are now even showing
Others having sex to

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
But you didn't listed me
Others having sex to
Yeah. I know. But, There are some games in which there are some slutty girls and milfs which i love and they do that slutty things with MC only. And their past scenes aren't gonna be showed at any point of game. No voyerisum.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The vilain who just insulted you and your babe, who outright threatened your babe
and demeaned both of you throwing big offensive words in the middle of a
lightly populated bar.
the game is not my cup of tea but I am playing just to see who the hell this awesome guy is
View attachment 1232454
Bad boy, Bad boy:
Watcha gonna do!
Watcha gonna do,
When he comes 4 ya?

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
But you didn't listed me
Others having sex to
Yeah. I know. But, There are some games in which there are some slutty girls and milfs which i love and they do that slutty things with MC only. And their past scenes aren't gonna be showed at any point of game. No voyerisum.
You two are the best

Quite apart from the fact that as already described the scene is skippable and is only a sidestory that the player can visit later or not depending on his preferences.

Do you know that voyeurism is listed in many parts of the world even among the top 3 fetishes ?

Here so deprecating to talk about a small side part that some people even liked very well, I find weak

I say nothing against feedback if someone does not like something but this condescending style , sry then this game is also definitely not addressed to you

But anyway have a nice day
Phil

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes