Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

If this was a harem vn I could see that I don't agree but could atleast understand the mistaken entitlement. So far it doesn't bare that tag.

But I do see your point but with everything optional and not a big impact on the main story I don't see why it needs removed. Let those that enjoy it, enjoy it and those that don't can either not chose them options or not play it. Imo

That just made my day. There is not enough vns with options to cuck others. I love it when my mc takes someone (consensual) from the loser they are with and totally destroying said loser.

Again looking forward to more. It is shaping up to be a really good vn.
True, but the valid counter argument is always, unless it is needed for story purposes why should a sex scene with a male be with another male as MC. If it does not matter which male, it could just as well be MC having the sex as the NPC which would give everyone a sex scene they enjoy instead of only a part of the audience, no need for another male in the first place. :p Then it is just added for the kink.

Here there seems to be a valid story reason though, whether you like that story and reason or not. So fair enough.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
True, but the valid counter argument is always, unless it is needed for story purposes why should a sex scene with a male be with another male as MC. If it does not matter which male, it could just as well be MC having the sex as the NPC which would give everyone a sex scene they enjoy instead of only a part of the audience, no need for another male in the first place. :p Then it is just added for the kink.

Here there seems to be a valid story reason though, whether you like that story and reason or not. So fair enough.
Touche'. I must say Even when I don't agree with you I respect your mind and thoughtful posts.

I seriously can not wait to see that part of the story unfold especially after the dev's little spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Touche'. I must say Even when I don't agree with you I respect your mind and thoughtful posts.

I seriously can not wait to see that part of the story unfold especially after the dev's little spoiler.
Yeah though I get he might not have wanted to share his spoiler and he could have gotten away with keeping it vaguer, it did proof a valid story reason that some will enjoy a lot. Some will not though that did not mind the other dick as such, so good for them to know that side line is not for them and not to get invested or there would be dissent over that.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Only question I can think most will want to know..

Is this an Incest game? Or is it just using 'Aunt' as nickname?
I updated the script file to make Victoria 'Aunt Vicky' and 'Victoria' to everyone else. I also changed the 'friend of my mom' to aunt / my mom' sister, but I can't guarantee I got every reference. You are welcome to try it as is but I would recommend you back up the original script.rpy

The vicevent01.rpy replaces the file in: \game\characters\vic\eventsV

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Skipping and avoidable are two different things so im curious. since her current partner is a sub is it possible to make an option where her "son" is uncomfortable or unnable to get it up. to prevent the sex scene entirely but still show that the woman saw the MC observing? that way she'll have more of a reason to hook up with MC.

that way everyone gets a genuine choice. either mom roleplay, just observe, or observe and watch him fail.

but yeah was just curious if that would make more sense or why it wouldnt work.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like it so far. Needs some work on the grammar / punctuation but that's to be expected since I assume it was written by a non-English speaker.
From the comments above, seems I missed some alternate paths.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok after playing this update i gotta say man holy crap was that alot of reading and virtually no choices. nothing to help decide the MC's responses or how he interacts with the women. its all decided for you. i mean you can skip the BJ scene but that was really the only choice. you cant decide to flirt with amber or not or decide with anyone really. you automatically grab janes ass so again no choice.

i mean i love that the Sandbox element is barely there once you start a story line it goes on forever. but at the same time you cant decide where the story goes from there. and sadly that makes it feel kinetic.

as for the new girls? eh i liked them enough so it doesnt matter if they reappear.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I personally wouldn't say she is a love interest. Her and her "son" walk into the cafe the mc is at. The mc and her do not converse. Her and her "son" go into the bathroom the mc then decides to go to the bathroom himself.

That's when you have a choice to watch the scene or not. If mc doesn't I don't believe that character will ever show up again and if mc does she leaves her card for him on the table after seeing the mc spying on them.

I don't understand why some posters want to take away content from others especially when they haven't even played the vn. This dev has tried harder than a lot of devs to make things purely optional and not upset any sensitive players.

You lose two sex scenes probably, at the most, if you avoid seeing that first scene. It's not like she's the mc's great love. She is just optional spice. People can have sex without love being involved.
Isn't it a great idea
If Developer made the scene like this
Mom and son comes to cafe
Mc saw his women
Then women goes to toilet and says mc to come
Then mc goes to
Then son comes and sees them having sex
It is much better idea
Then to see others having sex
It's can we optional if mc doesn't go
Then her son can go
But we don't get that type of game where mc will be the only one to get the lady
If developer had done that then it would have been best idea for him

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
From this post I assume you didn't play it, like another poster in this thread. She is not a main LI. Any contact with her is optional. It doesn't change the vn if you are not interested.
Well, you assume wrong then, I have played the game, and is very clear that the girl while getting fucked by his son looks to the mc...
also, another thing that did give me wrong vibes about this game is the friend of the mc (the black dude) putting his hand down the waist of our "wife" & date after the verbal fight with that fatfuck.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, you assume wrong then, I have played the game, and is very clear that the girl while getting fucked by his son looks to the mc...
also, another thing that did give me wrong vibes about this game is the friend of the mc (the black dude) putting his hand down the waist of our "wife" & date after the verbal fight with that fatfuck.
Eye contact doesn't make an LI though. It was and will be a sex only thing. And purely optional.

As for the issue with James (barely) having his hands touching both Victoria AND the mc, to me that was him ushering his friend and "wife" out of danger. He didn't even address her seperately, nor give her any looks or anything.

I think you may be projecting a little on some of these vns. Whoever hurt you did a helluva horrible job on you and for that I'm sorry:(

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I updated the script file to make Victoria 'Aunt Vicky' and 'Victoria' to everyone else. I also changed the 'friend of my mom' to aunt / my mom' sister, but I can't guarantee I got every reference. You are welcome to try it as is but I would recommend you back up the original script.rpy

The vicevent01.rpy replaces the file in: \game\characters\vic\eventsV
I'll be honest, haven't even played this.. Now I'm reading potential ntr dodging voyeurism stuff..

Think I'll wait longer.. Thanks for the incest patch though for those that want it.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll be honest, haven't even played this.. Now I'm reading potential ntr dodging voyeurism stuff..

Think I'll wait longer.. Thanks for the incest patch though for those that want it.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not NTR as such, more other dick shown as a start of a Netori line with a side character that might turn a bit harder.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well.. Other dick turn me off of the girl.. Don't need to see girls in relationships actually fucking their BF's or husbands..

Close enough to NTR to just avoid the game.
She is an avoidable side story though and not a main girl, besides you can skip the scene. But yeah if dislike it enough, fair enough to just not play.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ah.. Well if she's actually avoidable that changes things..
I never had a problem with what I now know as NTR in written (text only) stories but it definitely comes off differently in graphic novels - at least for me. I find it 'unsettling'.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Eye contact doesn't make an LI though. It was and will be a sex only thing. And purely optional.

As for the issue with James (barely) having his hands touching both Victoria AND the mc, to me that was him ushering his friend and "wife" out of danger. He didn't even address her seperately, nor give her any looks or anything.

I think you may be projecting a little on some of these vns. Whoever hurt you did a helluva horrible job on you and for that I'm sorry:(
It was said around here she was going to be a Li and is not only eye contact, at least give all the facts because she does gives the mc a way to contact her (personal card info).
Is fine if you want to "defend" a game you like but never turn an opinion of someone into a personal attack and insinuate he/she is projecting shit, I could care less and was giving an opinion on it, nothing more nothing less, I will take the last part of your post as you trying to be funny instead of a personal attack but try to mind more your words next time.

(And just for your peace of mind, I had never been hurt neither I project shit on games, I just like to read games and enjoy it from a romantic/platonic pov, there is nothing more to it and is mostly the reason why I enjoy more vanilla games)
Have a good day.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes