Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

laeg15

May 24, 2021
You two are the best

Quite apart from the fact that as already described the scene is skippable and is only a sidestory that the player can visit later or not depending on his preferences.

Do you know that voyeurism is listed in many parts of the world even among the top 3 fetishes ?

Here so deprecating to talk about a small side part that some people even liked very well, I find weak

I say nothing against feedback if someone does not like something but this condescending style , sry then this game is also definitely not addressed to you

But anyway have a nice day
Phil
Dont take it seriosly it is your game and u should do it by your preferences...making money is second :)

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You two are the best

Quite apart from the fact that as already described the scene is skippable and is only a sidestory that the player can visit later or not depending on his preferences.

Do you know that voyeurism is listed in many parts of the world even among the top 3 fetishes ?

Here so deprecating to talk about a small side part that some people even liked very well, I find weak

I say nothing against feedback if someone does not like something but this condescending style , sry then this game is also definitely not addressed to you

Phil
I can say that 99% game in this forum have voyeurism tag, don't worry about it. Some people can't handle the truth dev. And i'm pretty sure I'll get facepalm after this...

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Dont take it seriosly it is your game and u should do it by your preferences...making money is second :)
Please don't get me wrong, that wasn't meant to sound as harsh as it came across.

I just found it funny, the voyeurism Tag is there and there are people who do not like this I understand, so you can skip this scene can.

How do you get around that as a developer? I mean I hate it when I'm forced to do something with some woman in other games, then I try to make it so it doesn't have to be played, has zero impact on the story.

But is there for someone who likes it.

But then people just get upset about it being in the game, i don't understand that ? :oops:

Write me rather what you want to see in the game I can do that I just need to know what

So please people tell me what you want to see for sex scenes, this is in an early stage of development, Iam curious what you suggest :LOL:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Please don't get me wrong, that wasn't meant to sound as harsh as it came across.

I just found it funny, the voyeurism Tag is there and there are people who do not like this I understand, so you can skip this scene can.

How do you get around that as a developer? I mean I hate it when I'm forced to do something with some woman in other games, then I try to make it so it doesn't have to be played, has zero impact on the story.

But is there for someone who likes it.

But then people just get upset about it being in the game, i don't understand that ? :oops:

Write me rather what you want to see in the game I can do that I just need to know what

So please people tell me what you want to see for sex scenes, this is in an early stage of development, Iam curious what you suggest :LOL:
Well if u r going to ask ppl about content u r doomed already...start voting is way to hell

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Well if u r going to ask ppl about content u r doomed already...start voting is way to hell
This is not a Vote :LOL:

This is my game I bear 99.9% of the costs so I do what I like and what I want.

But it is still interesting to know what people would like to see and in the best case it overlaps with what I have in mind or one or the other good suggestion is there.

Because I also have to consider that someone else may have a good idea that I just did not come to mind

Let's call it market research ;)

laeg15

May 24, 2021

But it is still interesting to know what people would like to see and in the best case it overlaps with what I have in mind or one or the other good suggestion is there.

Because I also have to consider that someone else may have a good idea that I just did not come to mind

Well i came for incest personaly and lefting cause it to:)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You two are the best

Phil
There is big difference in voyeurism of watching a girl getting naked or webcam type of voyeurism than see a guy fuck a girl that you may later be interested on, that is a big difference and that is not the top 3 fetish for sure :LOL:
(Besides in games people will get attached to the girls, something that in real life you will never care at all what a random girl do)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is big difference in voyeurism of watching a girl getting naked or webcam type of voyeurism than see a guy fuck a girl that you may later be interested on, that is a big difference and that is not the top 3 fetish for sure :LOL:
(Besides in games people will get attached to the girls, something that in real life you will never care at all what a random girl do)
From this post I assume you didn't play it, like another poster in this thread. She is not a main LI. Any contact with her is optional. It doesn't change the vn if you are not interested.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The trouble is .. that scene is the most elaborate in the game.
Dinner and bang!
While the babe on the couch gets no continuation.
So while some randos have at it and you can watch, wondering where your life went,
the one gurl you could literally bang all over the place is left for another time.

Should art model life, there is bang before romance and romance before bang.

This game caters to both those fetishes, only that making a horny MC horny some more
is overkill ... we already are riled up to 111111 by the gurl on the couch.

Should MC go berserk and just pin a gurl down and plaesure her for hours on end
next version, this setup is perfect ... blue balled and seeing some randos banging in the
bathroom, public restaurant bathroom, while your date goes god knows where ...

Game oN!

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice work.. Enjoyed everything I've seen so far. Also I have to say the 'Mommy' thing was pretty decent.. especially since you had the choice of watching it.. or not watching if that's not your thing.

Looking forward to this game progressing.. definitely one that has many different options as it grows.

Two thumbs up.. bookmarked and looking for more.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't played the game yet
But wanted to know
That the women who mc saw having sex with her son
Is she Li now ??
I personally wouldn't say she is a love interest. Her and her "son" walk into the cafe the mc is at. The mc and her do not converse. Her and her "son" go into the bathroom the mc then decides to go to the bathroom himself.

That's when you have a choice to watch the scene or not. If mc doesn't I don't believe that character will ever show up again and if mc does she leaves her card for him on the table after seeing the mc spying on them.

I don't understand why some posters want to take away content from others especially when they haven't even played the vn. This dev has tried harder than a lot of devs to make things purely optional and not upset any sensitive players.

You lose two sex scenes probably, at the most, if you avoid seeing that first scene. It's not like she's the mc's great love. She is just optional spice. People can have sex without love being involved.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The trouble is .. that scene is the most elaborate in the game.
Dinner and bang!
While the babe on the couch gets no continuation.
So while some randos have at it and you can watch, wondering where your life went,
the one gurl you could literally bang all over the place is left for another time.

Should art model life, there is bang before romance and romance before bang.

This game caters to both those fetishes, only that making a horny MC horny some more
is overkill ... we already are riled up to 111111 by the gurl on the couch.

Should MC go berserk and just pin a gurl down and plaesure her for hours on end
next version, this setup is perfect ... blue balled and seeing some randos banging in the
bathroom, public restaurant bathroom, while your date goes god knows where ...

Game oN!
To me the most beautiful and elaborate scene in the vn is when the mc is getting head in the kitchen from the wife of a lady while Victoria and the wife are looking over the same apartment truly a hot as fuck scene. I hope to see more of that married couple.

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
That's when you have a choice to watch the scene or not. If mc doesn't I don't believe that character will ever show up again and if mc does she leaves her card for him on the table after seeing the mc spying on them.
it's only skippable you dont see the scene but after it play the same the mc return to the table asking if they see him and find the card

Jan 15, 2019
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Sweet Times v0.17
(updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Anyone else getting an error message?

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpy', 1619867256, 0) is defined twice, at game/ST-WTG-V0.17/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpyc:2 and game/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 451, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpy', 1619867256, 0) is defined twice, at game/ST-WTG-V0.17/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpyc:2 and game/characters/lib/events/libbyevent01.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Sun Jun 6 12:48:27 2021

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To me the most beautiful and elaborate scene in the vn is when the mc is getting head in the kitchen from the wife of a lady while Victoria and the wife are looking over the same apartment truly a hot as fuck scene. I hope to see more of that married couple.
I have not played it yet, but sounds to me like dev did his best to make the scene so inoffensive as can be, but the thing is especially in a harem game some people hate having someone else as Mc fucking and would prefer a scene with MC even if the woman is a complete random. This girl is not a complete random though it seems but a sideline of the story. They just do not like scenes like that and fact an option is taken away from them to enjoy themselves with, period. Nothing good or bad about it, nor noble or ignoble, they just do not like it. Should a dev listen, well not really. If he wants to do such scenes and they are important to his story he should do them, just you will have some dissenters. :p Now I saw dev said no NTR with main girls but if there was the amount of dissenters would grow exponentially and might be wiser then to target another market.

Now I partly get it since I am also no fan of other dick in my harem games, but can live with it if not another asshole meme and it will not stop me from playing the game when bit further along, not sure if will be interested in that mom though. Especially if the son is an ok guy, why should I shoot under his wings if better options around. :p

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020

It's okay that u added voyuer scene to the game. But didn't liked the way you published it in your posts. Being a hardcore fan of mom/son fan but at the same time, realising that it is not made for MC after playing the game.. I felt like shit. Frankly saying.

And you asked fans for suggestions. I dont know if u r truly ready to listen or just want to "trap" us again.

But, my suggestion is, make multiple sex scenes of MC with that side route milf, make more hardcore scenes of MC with her compare to her son ever did in his all life.

Also restrict that voyeur scene of son and mom for only one scene for the rest of the total game even by "optional choice". By that way, the jealousy we had over that "son" can be minimised heavily and we may even start loving that "side milf" too. If possible give us a option for MC to call that side milf as "mom" in sexual scenes roleplay.

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Thanks first of all to the last comments, nice to read that there are also people who liked it well

It's okay that u added voyuer scene to the game. But didn't liked the way you published it in your posts. Being a hardcore fan of mom/son fan but at the same time, realising that it is not made for MC after playing the game.. I felt like shit. Frankly saying.

And you asked fans for suggestions. I dont know if u r truly ready to listen or just want to "trap" us again.

But, my suggestion is, make multiple sex scenes of MC with that side route milf, make more hardcore scenes of MC with her compare to her son ever did in his all life.

Also restrict that voyeur scene of son and mom for only one scene for the rest of the total game even by "optional choice". By that way, the jealousy we had over that "son" can be minimised heavily and we may even start loving that "side milf" too. If possible give us a option for MC to call that side milf as "mom" in sexual scenes roleplay.
But you my friend have hit the nail on the head.

Let's get to the story with the incest

For me as a developer, it is very difficult to respond to the accusations because of course I do not want to reveal too much. I hate it when I can already see the whole movie in the trailer.

Greetings and see you tomorrow

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
it's only skippable you dont see the scene but after it play the same the mc return to the table asking if they see him and find the card
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

I have not played it yet, but sounds to me like dev did his best to make the scene so inoffensive as can be, but the thing is especially in a harem game some people hate having someone else as Mc fucking and would prefer a scene with MC even if the woman is a complete random. This girl is not a complete random though it seems but a sideline of the story. They just do not like scenes like that and fact an option is taken away from them to enjoy themselves with, period. Nothing good or bad about it, nor noble or ignoble, they just do not like it. Should a dev listen, well not really. If he wants to do such scenes and they are important to his story he should do them, just you will have some dissenters. :p Now I saw dev said no NTR with main girls but if there was the amount of dissenters would grow exponentially and might be wiser then to target another market.

Now I partly get it since I am also no fan of other dick in my harem games, but can live with it if not another asshole meme and it will not stop me from playing the game when bit further along, not sure if will be interested in that mom though. Especially if the son is an ok guy, why should I shoot under his wings if better options around. :p
If this was a harem vn I could see that I don't agree but could atleast understand the mistaken entitlement. So far it doesn't bare that tag.

But I do see your point but with everything optional and not a big impact on the main story I don't see why it needs removed. Let those that enjoy it, enjoy it and those that don't can either not chose them options or not play it. Imo

Thanks first of all to the last comments, nice to read that there are also people who liked it well

But you my friend have hit the nail on the head.

Let's get to the story with the incest

For me as a developer, it is very difficult to respond to the accusations because of course I do not want to reveal too much. I hate it when I can already see the whole movie in the trailer.

Greetings and see you tomorrow
That just made my day. There is not enough vns with options to cuck others. I love it when my mc takes someone (consensual) from the loser they are with and totally destroying said loser.

Again looking forward to more. It is shaping up to be a really good vn.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
SL-DEV-Phil

So far, characters look great, story's interesting, writing is fine... but these transitions between scenes, fade in/fade out, fade to black etc are putting me to sleep. I think its over-used for one, and two, they take forever. I'm hesitant to click because often times there's text coming in toward the end, or in the last scene with Libby on the parkbench, if you were already in the habit of clicking, you might miss a bit of intimacy there.

Now I'm just a pleb, but I suggest toning those way down, maybe reserving them for when the location actually changes. For me at least, its really sapping the energy out of the story.

Wish you all the best and good luck as you develop.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes