Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
LI means love interest. That woman that fucks her "son" isn't a love interest. Love has nothing to do with her at all. Not to mention that is 100% optional and doesn't effect the main story.

The dev bent over backwards to make things as optional as possible. There is no need to censor that which doesn't effect the mc unless you want it to.

Not only that but the dev then laid out their plan in the future for that said character. It ISN'T a future gf or wife, it's two optional kink scenes (in total).

If ain't your bag wonderful, you don't have to see it. But to try to scare off players with misrepresenting the content is fucking clown shoes. No matter what imaginary "vibes" one gets.

The scene is good voyeurism and the upcoming pay off sounds hot as fuck I personally love when the mc cucks others and wish more vns had such scenes.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are barely getting to know our babes, we know not if they share our deeper feelings.
Testing the waters and already digging up a fkk budy tels us we are shallow in our approach.

That said, having someone directly attack our babe, while she is with us,
then threatening both her and us, then we know the offender is a sex trafficker
(he wants to bang purely because he acts tough and barks he is owed)
talk about getting our bearings early of who of the babes do we really wanna pursue.

In that scene, our authority is questioned and we receive a direct warning
without any context, without any corelation to us or our babe.

How would another muscled hunk razor head alpha react to a direct assault?
”cause the offender is just another somewhat older version of MC.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
We are barely getting to know our babes, we know not if they share our deeper feelings.
Testing the waters and already digging up a fkk budy tels us we are shallow in our approach.

That said, having someone directly attack our babe, while she is with us,
then threatening both her and us, then we know the offender is a sex trafficker
(he wants to bang purely because he acts tough and barks he is owed)
talk about getting our bearings early of who of the babes do we really wanna pursue.

In that scene, our authority is questioned and we receive a direct warning
without any context, without any corelation to us or our babe.

How would another muscled hunk razor head alpha react to a direct assault?
”cause the offender is just another somewhat older version of MC.
My hope is that the MC is Billy Bad Ass and will save the day - and his women.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
As always, thank you for all the comments.

But I must say I have made a big mistake

I am a salesman in real life and if my customer has misunderstood something then it is because I have not expressed myself correctly.

So it is here too, it is not the fault of the people who do not like this, but it is my fault because I did not put it right.

I will continue to hold on to the couple of the toilet, because I find here can accommodate something in a side story that you do not see so often in other visual novels and the idea behind it I find very good even if that was never my kink.

But I have to build the whole thing so that it comes across better, since it was never my fetish, I also did not understand how it is best for someone to experience.

Actually I wanted to work on the GUI but now I will revise the toilet scene. Because the idea I had behind it is very good but the implementation on my part was bad.

And since I was very proud of Vic's first chapter but still the toilet scene is a controversy here, this is now revised but this could take one to two weeks until the new version is ready.

And thanks to those who have given me here tips there were a few very good things and of which will be one or the other in the game

Greetings phil

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
LI means love interest. That woman that fucks her "son" isn't a love interest. Love has nothing to do with her at all. Not to mention that is 100% optional and doesn't effect the main story.

The dev bent over backwards to make things as optional as possible. There is no need to censor that which doesn't effect the mc unless you want it to.

Not only that but the dev then laid out their plan in the future for that said character. It ISN'T a future gf or wife, it's two optional kink scenes (in total).

If ain't your bag wonderful, you don't have to see it. But to try to scare off players with misrepresenting the content is fucking clown shoes. No matter what imaginary "vibes" one gets.

The scene is good voyeurism and the upcoming pay off sounds hot as fuck I personally love when the mc cucks others and wish more vns had such scenes.
Right.. If she's not an LI then how are we cucking others? She'd just be a random fuck buddy if anything happened with her, there is no Netori there that would be more akin to Netorase since she isn't yours or going to be, your sharing her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Right.. If she's not an LI then how are we cucking others? She'd just be a random fuck buddy if anything happened with her, there is no Netori there that would be more akin to Netorase since she isn't yours or going to be, your sharing her.
Easy, her son would be jealous when we are balls deep in her. So that to me is cucking him WITHOUT her being an LI. That's my view anyway. You are entitled to your own.

Rusty_pipe

Oct 26, 2019
I liked the start of the story and I like most of the characters but the story could have went a different way leaving out the thugs and gangsters. Looking for a different type of action if you know what I mean. I will keep an open mind until the next chapter.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Please don't get me wrong, that wasn't meant to sound as harsh as it came across.

I just found it funny, the voyeurism Tag is there and there are people who do not like this I understand, so you can skip this scene can.

How do you get around that as a developer? I mean I hate it when I'm forced to do something with some woman in other games, then I try to make it so it doesn't have to be played, has zero impact on the story.

But is there for someone who likes it.

But then people just get upset about it being in the game, i don't understand that ? :oops:

Write me rather what you want to see in the game I can do that I just need to know what

So please people tell me what you want to see for sex scenes, this is in an early stage of development, Iam curious what you suggest :LOL:

Actually this is a quite easy thing to solve. I want to tell you what you can do that makes everyone happy. How about make that scene avoidable not skippable? Skippable doesn't mean anything. It's somehow even worse than making it unavodiable. At least unavodiable is more honest. When you skip that shit, it still happens in the story. It doesn't matter if it's skippable or not. IT STILL HAPPENS. You can make it AVOIDABLE. Give mc to interfere and stop the action. You can give two choices: either mc interrups them so the scene won't happen or mc watches and enjoys it. You can even give option to that women refusing to sex with the other guy. When you slap 'skippable' into the scene you don't give us ANY OPTIONS. You are just saying 'well you don't have to watch it'. But the love interest still got fucked by another guy and you cannot do anything about it. It doesn't have any difference between skippable and unavodiable. That's why your game get criticism I think. For the last time, making a scene skippable doesn't mean anything. Please stop doing it. If you don't want to give choices in your story to us players, then you should decide who you want to appease. General audience who doesn't like where the love interest of them in the game get fucked by other guys or niche ntr fans and cucks who enjoys the scenes like the toilet scene of yours. Because you cannot both make those scenes unavoidable (yes skippable still counts unavodiable since it still happens in the story. watching or not doesn't matter) and expect people not get pissed about it

Edit: I see that you are revisiting that toilet scene. I hope you make it at least avoidable ( not skippable). If you will, I will certainly try the game out. Thanks for at least considering where you made a mistake

edit: As I read more it seems that girl who fucks a other guy on toilet won't be a love interest. In that case even I still dislike voyeurism (more specially when it involves other man), it's acceptable for me. But this ntr-sharing-voyeurism content will happen with love interests and other man, then I won't touch nowhere near this game. I really hope dev don't plan to add any ntr-sharing shit with the love interests of mc

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Actually this is a quite easy thing to solve. I want to tell you what you can do that makes everyone happy. How about make that scene avoidable not skippable? Skippable doesn't mean anything. It's somehow even worse than making it unavodiable. At least unavodiable is more honest. When you skip that shit, it still happens in the story. It doesn't matter if it's skippable or not. IT STILL HAPPENS. You can make it AVOIDABLE. Give mc to interfere and stop the action. You can give two choices: either mc interrups them so the scene won't happen or mc watches and enjoys it. You can even give option to that women refusing to sex with the other guy. When you slap 'skippable' into the scene you don't give us ANY OPTIONS. You are just saying 'well you don't have to watch it'. But the love interest still got fucked by another guy and you cannot do anything about it. It doesn't have any difference between skippable and unavodiable. That's why your game get criticism I think. For the last time, making a scene skippable doesn't mean anything. Please stop doing it. If you don't want to give choices in your story to us players, then you should decide who you want to appease. General audience who doesn't like where the love interest of them in the game get fucked by other guys or niche ntr fans and cucks who enjoys the scenes like the toilet scene of yours. Because you cannot both make those scenes unavoidable (yes skippable still counts unavodiable since it still happens in the story. watching or not doesn't matter) and expect people not get pissed about it

Edit: I see that you are revisiting that toilet scene. I hope you make it at least avoidable ( not skippable). If you will, I will certainly try the game out. Thanks for at least considering where you made a mistake
in case you didn't know, dev already said that it was part of the story/side story, it was a setup for a future contents. So, by asking to make that scene avoidable is the same thing as asking the dev to eliminate his planned content. If he does that then some people will be happy of course but some would not because in this business, there is no such thing as 'making everyone happy'. I'll say, let him do what he wants with his game. And also it's not a mistakes on his part, it's just some people have different tastes is all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
in case you didn't know, dev already said that it was part of the story/side story, it was a setup for a future contents. So, by asking to make that scene avoidable is the same thing as asking the dev to eliminate his planned content. If he does that then some people will be happy of course but some would not because in this business, there is no such thing as 'making everyone happy'. I'll say, let him do what he wants with his game.
True in this case the dev already intended to let player have the option to miss any further content with that lady, unless a player was interested in her content and well that content also includes her son as an actor/watcher. You could even say if that scene did not show the son there it would not make sense with that side story and could lead people to play that side story with a false sense of security. It was a side story, not part of main game, though might have been wiser to introduce when bit further with main story, so would have been clearer from start was just a little side dish. :)

So in this specific case I think making it skippable instead of avoidable makes sense. Though if it was a main girl and main story part in future that you could not miss, avoidable is better most of time. Well dev thinks he did not achieve after thinking it through what he wanted to with that scene based on remarks and intends to make some changes for good or bad.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
in case you didn't know, dev already said that it was part of the story/side story, it was a setup for a future contents. So, by asking to make that scene avoidable is the same thing as asking the dev to eliminate his planned content. And also in this business, there is no such thing as 'making everyone happy'. I'll say, let him do what he wants for his game.

I understand it as I read more. It seems that girl won't be a main love interest. If that's the situation it's okay for me even tho I don't like voyeur scenes with other man. (girlxgirl is fine by me) But the problem with that as it seems mc doesn't have any sexual content with the girls yet in this game. Not a single one. So bring in sex scenes of other men with girls before mc doesn't have any action is a weird choice. I see this kind of scenes are waste of time and won't effect anyone other than pissing probably a big portion of the players. Some players maybe would be into that girl in that toilet scene so they might rightfully disturbed by it. So like you've said skippable option for that side non-love interest girl seems like a good choice. The better one would be that scene won't exist but let player know that happened by text. In that way dev could spend his time to make mc's first sex scene instead... Anyways if there won't be any ntr-cuckold-sharing (with other man) shit with love interests of mc, I'm fine with it. It's acceptable even tho I don't like that content

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
True in this case the dev already intended to let player have the option to miss any further content with that lady, unless a player was interested in her content and well that content also includes her son as an actor/watcher. You could even say if that scene did not show the son there it would not make sense with that side story and could lead people to play that side story with a false sense of security. It was a side story, not part of main game, though might have been wiser to introduce when bit further with main story, so would have been clearer from start was just a little side dish. :)

So in this specific case I think making it skippable instead of avoidable makes sense. Though if it was a main girl and main story part in future that you could not miss, avoidable is better most of time. Well dev thinks he did not achieve after thinking it through what he wanted to with that scene based on remarks and intends to make some changes for good or bad.

Yeah when I look more into it, skippable seems a fine option. The better would be that scene could be text only. Because it seems mc doesn't even have a single sex scene yet. Dev could spend his time to make the first sex scenes of mc rather than wasting his time on another guy fucking a side girl. It's kinda weird imo. Unless this game majorly focused on voyeurism, it's an odd choice for the first sex scenes of the game is girls getting fucked by other guys while mc watches... If mc had bunch of sexual content it would be an acceptable side optional kink even tho I really disslike voyeurism. Also I understand people who liked that girl can get pissed about that scene but it seems dev confirmed that the girl who get fucked by his son won't be a love interest so all in all it's fine

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
No matter the hot topic being discussed in the last few posts, I'm glad I stumble upon this VN.

Story is quite interesting and I'm going hard on Victoria despite I had eyes on Libby at first. But the way the story is being developed with Vic, got me hooked on her!

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
No matter the hot topic being discussed in the last few posts, I'm glad I stumble upon this VN.

Story is quite interesting and I'm going hard on Victoria despite I had eyes on Libby at first. But the way the story is being developed with Vic, got me hooked on her!
i always focus on the milf :sneaky:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

It really helps Victoria Is hot as hell too :)

Reactions: xtr3mx7

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah when I look more into it, skippable seems a fine option. The better would be that scene could be text only. Because it seems mc doesn't even have a single sex scene yet. Dev could spend his time to make the first sex scenes of mc rather than wasting his time on another guy fucking a side girl. It's kinda weird imo. Unless this game majorly focused on voyeurism, it's an odd choice for the first sex scenes of the game is girls getting fucked by other guys while mc watches... If mc had bunch of sexual content it would be an acceptable side optional kink even tho I really disslike voyeurism. Also I understand people who liked that girl can get pissed about that scene but it seems dev confirmed that the girl who get fucked by his son won't be a love interest so all in all it's fine
/ I see this kind of scenes are waste of time and won't effect anyone other than pissing probably a big portion of the players. /
Because you don't like it, 'obviously' it is a waste of time. LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes