Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
don`t have traceback !!!
When there is a crash, it displays and creates a traceback.txt file in the game's root directory. At least it does when playing on a PC.
game crash to main menu !!!!!
after that image game crash to main menu ! what i need to write ???
You have to use File Explorer to go to the game's root directory.
Can you go out to your main game folder (so not opening and running the game itself)? You should see something like this: the traceback file should be in that folder (by default, it will not display .txt in its name). This file called traceback is what records details about the error that crashes the game. As clowns234 explained, Ren'Py should automatically create this file, even if the entire game crashes and closes.

Sweet-Times – Location of Traceback file.PNG

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
Can you go out to your main game folder (so not opening and running the game itself)? You should see something like this: the traceback file should be in that folder (by default, it will not display .txt in its name). This file called traceback is what records details about the error that crashes the game. As clowns234 explained, Ren'Py should automatically create this file, even if the entire game crashes and closes.

View attachment 1254698
repeat i don`t have traceback !!! game crash to main menu !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
repeat i don`t have traceback !!! game crash to main menu !!!
I'm not the developer, so I'm really just guessing at things to try.
  1. When you downloaded v0.17, did you put it in a brand-new folder, or did you try copying the new version into where you had an old version? The new version should be completely new, not with any files from the earlier versions. For example, if you copied v0.17 into a folder that already existed for the game (like a folder you have from v0.16), you are more likely to have problems with the game. (I'm not saying you did this, but some people do this and it screws up their games.)

2. I would also recommend that you completely delete all past saves (including your persistent file and any autosaves) and then start a brand-new game again. I didn't see that the developer said anything about this specifically, but there have been a lot of changes since the first release of the game. It's possible something stored in the persistent file (like the value of a variable that either no longer exists or was handled in a different way in this latest version of the game, for instance) is no longer valid and is causing the game to get confused and then crash.

3. You can also try completely deleting the entire game, downloading v0.17 from page 1 of this thread, and then beginning a new game again after that. I would suggest using a different download link from last time, just to be safe. So, if you downloaded the game from Mega last time, try Nopy or Uploadhaven links instead. While it's extremely unlikely, it's always possible one of the downloads has a corrupted version of the game.

Beyond the above suggestions, I really don't know what to tell you. I'm not a Ren'Py expert, so I won't be able to help very much with any problems in game code that might exist. However, to me it sounds like you have broken game file(s) — somewhere; I don't know which file(s) might be the problem in your case.

I think you are literally the only person with this problem. If you try each of the above suggestions and still have problems, you might want to reach out to the developer to see if they can offer any advice. But I would not contact them unless you've tried the above suggestions.

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
I'm not the developer, so I'm really just guessing at things to try.
  1. When you downloaded v0.17, did you put it in a brand-new folder, or did you try copying the new version into where you had an old version? The new version should be completely new, not with any files from the earlier versions. For example, if you copied v0.17 into a folder that already existed for the game (like a folder you have from v0.16), you are more likely to have problems with the game. (I'm not saying you did this, but some people do this and it screws up their games.)

2. I would also recommend that you completely delete all past saves (including your persistent file and any autosaves) and then start a brand-new game again. I didn't see that the developer said anything about this specifically, but there have been a lot of changes since the first release of the game. It's possible something stored in the persistent file (like the value of a variable that either no longer exists or was handled in a different way in this latest version of the game, for instance) is no longer valid and is causing the game to get confused and then crash.

3. You can also try completely deleting the entire game, downloading v0.17 from page 1 of this thread, and then beginning a new game again after that. I would suggest using a different download link from last time, just to be safe. So, if you downloaded the game from Mega last time, try Nopy or Uploadhaven links instead. While it's extremely unlikely, it's always possible one of the downloads has a corrupted version of the game.

Beyond the above suggestions, I really don't know what to tell you. I'm not a Ren'Py expert, so I won't be able to help very much with any problems in game code that might exist. However, to me it sounds like you have broken game file(s) — somewhere; I don't know which file(s) might be the problem in your case.

I think you are literally the only person with this problem. If you try each of the above suggestions and still have problems, you might want to reach out to the developer to see if they can offer any advice. But I would not contact them unless you've tried the above suggestions.
never play 0.16 ! download 0.17 start playing but have more errors then images ! delete game and download game again but another link and now i can`t pass that image because game crash to main menu ! already do all that !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
never play 0.16 ! download 0.17 start playing but have more errors then images ! delete game and download game again but another link and now i can`t pass that image because game crash to main menu ! already do all that !
You never said if you tried deleting your persistent save ! But never mind, I clearly cannot help you ! Ask the developer ! I am not a Ren'Py developer ! No one else sees the problems you see ! Stop using exclamation marks after every sentence !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hello friends,

today i have a small update with hopefully a big effect and which has cost me a lot of time XD

As some may have noticed the toilet scene in Libby's story was very hard discussed.

So I have now adjusted this.

There are now three different ways of dealing with this and this will now also have consequences for the future

Of course I probably didn't do it quite the way everyone wants but I think I can live with that now :)

And maybe I have now won one or the other supporter ? :LOL: who knows....

This is only a small update but the animations alone took 2 weeks to render 3 if I include the error i made and had to completely re-render ^^

I am curious about your feedback

P.S.

I am looking for a community manager, I often forget to write what is happening.

If someone wants to help me here, to annoy me and to keep the other people up to date he can write to me on discord ;) I would be very happy

As always, please delete the old files and reinstall the new ones, especially with the mobile version, on Mobile it has already come to problems when you dontzz uninstall the old files

;) !And of course I have again hidden many spelling mistakes! :p

Replay Libbys Chapter 01

PC Version:

MAC Version :

Mobile Version :

Greetings

Phil

Last edited:

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Sweet times [V0.17.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 899 MB
Original Size Win/Linux: 864 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 157 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Please drop a (y) if you like my compressing stuff and things :)

Last edited:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Sweet times [V0.17.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 899 MB
Original Size Win/Linux: 864 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 157 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Please drop a (y) if you like my compressing stuff and things :)
Hi there! The MEGA url for the mac version is not good. Could you fix it?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I hope that “other dick” scene in the restaurant toilet is the only one and there will be no other dicks. And that shit won't come again. I can still skip that, but I won't start watching anything else.

EDIT: 0.17.1 This new toilet version is much better and more suitable for many preferences. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Played through the updated route for Libby...don't really feel any different about the change. Still feels tacked on just for the sake of getting the incest tag onto the game to try drawing that crowd for whatever reason, and just so there can be a "sex" scene early in the game.

For right now, it really just feels tacked on for the sake of getting a scene into the game early but I guess we will see what comes out of it. Would rather see content with the main girls then just side stuff added on already.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes