msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Sweet times [V0.17.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 899 MB
Original Size Win/Linux: 864 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 157 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Please drop a (y) if you like my compressing stuff and things :)
you need to link in OP

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well, I can't figure out how to get the WT Mod and the game working together. Nevermind, there was an error where some of the WT folders were going.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just some feed-back, ignore it or not, doesn't matter to me, I'm just providing it because the main story could actually be interesting and I'd rather see it finished than abandoned several years from now;

Screenshot_1.png

aka: pointless things that can't matter to the story in any way because if they do then they aren't side stories anymore, they become integral to the main story being told. So these actually wont add anything to the story-telling and are, in effect, just a drain on dev-time for the main story.

These sort of things remind me a lot of the "short stories" that the developer of Reluctant Archon has been creating instead of advancing the main story there which has stagnated for over a year now.
its the kind of thing that is fine when done by a prolific creator that gets main story updates out often and regularly, but terrible for a creator that struggles to get main-story updates completed before readers have already forgotten the story that has come before already.

Its a test of time management, a test that many creators are currently failing.
If each update takes, for example, 3 months, and that update only adds 5% more story then logically the completion of the story is 5 years away and every distraction from that, like a side story, only makes that completion even further away.

This same discussion was being had in the Mind Society thread where, using the dev's own numbers about how much story was so far completed, the story is about 20 years from being finished based on current rate of progress.

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png

Basically an acknowledgement that the "open world" is just time wasting mechanic that adds no story value, some kind of convoluted scene selector/menu.

Just seems like a waste of time for both developer and reader, adds nothing to the story being told, is almost a universally disliked system and adds a tag to the VN threads that immediately turns a lot of people off even trying it.

But again, as I said at the start, its just my feed-back, feel free to ignore it and do as you please.

As for some story feed-back ....

Screenshot_6.png

This doesn't make sense.
How would someone "forget" they have a bathroom that they have already used the first day they were there that is attached to the room they are staying in and then opt to walk through a common area to a completely different bathroom that they have never used or even be inside of while also being completely naked ?

Outside of the MC being a complete moron or suffering brain damage, it makes no sense at all, not even a bit. Totally unbelievable.

Now for continuity problems;

If you go to the PC and select the 'chapters' there via the character list, the mother is first in line, so you go through her story ending at the club where you see your old friend John and also talk about how Victoria's husband died, then you go to do Libby's story and the first things you talk about are how you wonder if your old friend John still lives in the city and you then exclaim that you had no idea Libby's father died despite in Victoria's story telling her you remember coming to visit after her husband died but not having anything to do but play games.

This is what happens when you write a story in a disjointed way making everything a self-contained, character segmented "scene list" instead of just writing properly and making the story flow on in a normal chronological way from one scene to the next in order.

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Just some feed-back, ignore it or not, doesn't matter to me, I'm just providing it because the main story could actually be interesting and I'd rather see it finished than abandoned several years from now;

View attachment 1272813

aka: pointless things that can't matter to the story in any way because if they do then they aren't side stories anymore, they become integral to the main story being told. So these actually wont add anything to the story-telling and are, in effect, just a drain on dev-time for the main story.

These sort of things remind me a lot of the "short stories" that the developer of Reluctant Archon has been creating instead of advancing the main story there which has stagnated for over a year now.
its the kind of thing that is fine when done by a prolific creator that gets main story updates out often and regularly, but terrible for a creator that struggles to get main-story updates completed before readers have already forgotten the story that has come before already.

Its a test of time management, a test that many creators are currently failing.
If each update takes, for example, 3 months, and that update only adds 5% more story then logically the completion of the story is 5 years away and every distraction from that, like a side story, only makes that completion even further away.

This same discussion was being had in the Mind Society thread where, using the dev's own numbers about how much story was so far completed, the story is about 20 years from being finished based on current rate of progress.

View attachment 1272814
View attachment 1272818
View attachment 1272821
View attachment 1272823

Basically an acknowledgement that the "open world" is just time wasting mechanic that adds no story value, some kind of convoluted scene selector/menu.

Just seems like a waste of time for both developer and reader, adds nothing to the story being told, is almost a universally disliked system and adds a tag to the VN threads that immediately turns a lot of people off even trying it.

But again, as I said at the start, its just my feed-back, feel free to ignore it and do as you please.

As for some story feed-back ....

View attachment 1272841

This doesn't make sense.
How would someone "forget" they have a bathroom that they have already used the first day they were there that is attached to the room they are staying in and then opt to walk through a common area to a completely different bathroom that they have never used or even be inside of while also being completely naked ?

Outside of the MC being a complete moron or suffering brain damage, it makes no sense at all, not even a bit. Totally unbelievable.

Now for continuity problems;

If you go to the PC and select the 'chapters' there via the character list, the mother is first in line, so you go through her story ending at the club where you see your old friend John and also talk about how Victoria's husband died, then you go to do Libby's story and the first things you talk about are how you wonder if your old friend John still lives in the city and you then exclaim that you had no idea Libby's father died despite in Victoria's story telling her you remember coming to visit after her husband died but not having anything to do but play games.

This is what happens when you write a story in a disjointed way making everything a self-contained, character segmented "scene list" instead of just writing properly and making the story flow on in a normal chronological way from one scene to the next in order.

Hello,

thank you for your comment.
to your story Feedback:

That's really good, I actually didn't notice that I made two pretty big mistakes there

if you have some times for days one and the same scene in front of you then you can quickly overlook things and forgot what happens before, I will fix the addressed errors in the next update.

No apologies that this has happened to me, but I will have to pay better attention to such things in the future

Really thank you so much for taking the time to play it despite the sandbox and then giving me such great feedback
Please ad me in my Discord, I would like to provide you with test versions in the future if you are interested in it.

Greetings
Phil

Reactions: BGRW2020

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Hello,

thank you for your comment.
to your story Feedback:

That's really good, I actually didn't notice that I made two pretty big mistakes there

if you have some times for days one and the same scene in front of you then you can quickly overlook things and forgot what happens before, I will fix the addressed errors in the next update.

No apologies that this has happened to me, but I will have to pay better attention to such things in the future

Really thank you so much for taking the time to play it despite the sandbox and then giving me such great feedback
Please ad me in my Discord, I would like to provide you with test versions in the future if you are interested in it.

Greetings
Phil
No problem and I want to make sure that it is clear I provide my feedback in a straight-forward way, not intended as any kind of "hate" or insult, but rather just say it as I see it.
Also as I said, I think the main story arc has potential and is interesting. I don't bother giving such feed-back for stories I am not interested in.

Cheers

Reactions: ben_sylar

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Glad that scene is better now with MC doing stuff with Milf instead of her son. And dev told that it will progress more in that path. Good.

But, still as a immersive Mom/Son fan, That nightmare betrayal of promising mom/son scene, just to realize that it is for other boy than MC is still in my eyes.

Is there anyway, There gonna be Mom/Son stuff for MC? Or if incest with MC is out of the question because of story reasons or patreon rules, atleast some type of roleplay avoidable (for non-incest fans) Mom/Son talk between Mom's Friend & MC in sex scenes? I mean, The main milf who is Li too? It only need some extra script but the sex scenes and renders will stay same.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Is there anyway, There gonna be Mom/Son stuff for MC?
Did you even read the story? His parents died. Its literally the whole reason why he ended up moving in with the mother's friend.
Its even right in the description;

" Your are a young man having recently lost you parents in a car accident. "

its the first line.

So unless you're planning to go back to dig his mom up out of the grave I can't see how you might think there would be mom/son content for the MC?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did you even read the story? His parents died. Its literally the whole reason why he ended up moving in with the mother's friend.

its the first line.

So unless you're planning to go back to dig his mom up out of the grave I can't see how you might think there would be mom/son content for the MC?
Just to play devil's advocate... ;)

Mom's friend could turn out to be the MC's biological mother. An unwed mother, Vicky let her friend raise / adopt him while he was still a baby.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just to play devil's advocate... ;)

Mom's friend could turn out to be the MC's biological mother. An unwed mother, Vicky let her friend raise / adopt him while he was still a baby.
True. The dev could jump the shark for the sake of making "true incest" a thing. Then again, the dev could also throw in a succubus for the monster girl tag too.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

its the first line.

Did you even read my rest of the comment? I also given other suggestions of making mom/son roleplay stuff or pseudo incest talk in sex scenes with mom's friend.

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
True. The dev could jump the shark for the sake of making "true incest" a thing. Then again, the dev could also throw in a succubus for the monster girl tag too.
A succubus monster girl could be interesting :unsure:

No I am just kidding, there will be no such thing in this story.

Did you even read my rest of the comment? I also given other suggestions of making mom/son roleplay stuff or pseudo incest talk in sex scenes with mom's friend.

Do you mean like you can do now with Mrs. Smith ? there I have the option for a roleplay incest built in ?!

And as I said before, I have a rough plan for the game, a direction, an idea but no fixed path. i find it interesting what some here imagine. In the end we will see how it came ;)

But fortunately that is still a long time away.

Greetings
Phil

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
A succubus monster girl could be interesting :unsure:

No I am just kidding, there will be no such thing in this story.

Do you mean like you can do now with Mrs. Smith ? there I have the option for a roleplay incest built in ?!

And as I said before, I have a rough plan for the game, a direction, an idea but no fixed path. i find it interesting what some here imagine. In the end we will see how it came ;)

But fortunately that is still a long time away.

Greetings
Phil
Yeah, that's what i suggested. But, with mom's friend instead of Mrs. Smith. Did you made incest built-in for MC too with Mrs. Smith? I would have missed it then in this update. I will play again.

You won't have any prblm with either patreon (because it is not real incest) or also dont have prblm with non-incest lovers because the "roleplay talk" can be made optional like you did with Mrs. Smith. Or you have another ideas for Incest? If yes, then all the best. Any incest is good Incest as long as it's for MC.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Good evening,

I would like to answer a few comments here ;)

Let's start with my favorite post of the day

This is just awesome

"why the fuck you put number 17 into something that just fucking short story"

This is version 0.17.1, this is NOT a finished game/story.
In the normal case a finished story should be 1.0
That's how most people refer to it, as you've noted in other comments where you're upset about terms like 0.1. - 0.2 - 0.3 and so on. So as long as there is a 0 in front you should get used to the fact that it is a WIP and the smaller the number after that, the earlier the statium of story is.

" nice renders, of assets from other games and thats it, its a joke not a game :mad: "

The render were created with Daz studio, 95% of the games created with Daz studio use assets from the Daz store.
So it should be no surprise that similarities occur here, but i often try to give the whole thing a personal touch

"and you dare to ask for money for this THING, on your patreon"

I do, and I have already in the short time collected a lot more supporters than most of the first works in the same timefrom other Devs
And for that I am grateful to each and every one.

But I think the reactions to your post already show very well what the rest here thinks and for that I am also grateful, had briefly got scared for a moment

Next post

Thank you, especially for the edit, that you have looked at the whole thing again and appreciate the work (y)

Next post

We do not want everything at once ;) i have played with the thought, but it is for those who want it to see more of them, there will be a lot more in the future for those who want it.

Next post

It really is, Absolutely right
So why not leave it out ?
Thanks for asking...

I think where many have a problem with is the assessment of the state of the games here
Most games here are in development
I made the same mistake in the beginning, downloaded a game and then wondered why it's so short or that it sucks that it stops right there, but these are all games in development
There are usually no studios behind it with 20-500 employees, If that were the case, the games would be released on other platforms like steam etc.

I speak for myself here :

I use this platform to get feedback and gain new patreons, here I am completely honest, I think I have shown very well that I respond to many things and implement many things in the game. But I am 1 man, not 5 or 10 employees, no only 1 man.
I do this here mostly in my 1-3 hours in the evening after my 12 hour workday
I'm not doing this so that someone pats me on the back and says you did great, i have opened a Patreon like let's say 99% of all other developers. To earn money to maybe someday not do the whole thing after my 12 hour job but maybe as a normal job ? It won't happen today or tomorrow, but it would be great if it did

It would be dishonest to say that I am different from everyone else :)

But I give a lot of effort and and put a lot of heart and soul into it I hope that shows
So please all remember something, the open world here is not for grinding. it is there to add more and more in the future

In every room could wait a new great story whether big or small

And if you want to see more of it and maybe even faster

Support your favorite developers !
And if you are listening to - Phil collins Take me Home - while reading this commentary (as I do it while writing it) Its so fucking Epic xD

As often said thank you for the constructive criticism
i will not stop improving myself and the game

Greetings
Phil
What a humble dev you are :love: :love: giphy (1).gif

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Great game! I like the option of avoiding the "open world" for a VN format. The graphics are great, as well as the characters and the story!! Congratulations to the Dev and the best of luck with the development of the game!!

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hello friends,

it's that time again, I wanted to show you that I'm still alive :slight_smile: and that the work on the update continues feverishly
As always, I continue to work on the next update in every free minute.
I'm also making good progress, I plan if everything continues to go so well, next week a first part for my Patreons to make available about 30% of the update.
I have of course already rendered more but must still work on the post-processing here

But tonight I am here for a specific question

Decisions in the game ?

I'm trying to figure out how much is too much or too little.
Of course I put a lot of effort into each individual picture, and of course I want everyone to see this, and I'm afraid that if I make too many decisions, some players won't see the big picture.

What do you think of it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a few new pictures without spoiler :)

How do you find this hair style ? ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And:

What a humble dev you are :love: :love: View attachment 1286533
I do not know if this is serious or sarcasm

But thanks anyway :ROFLMAO:

Greetings
Phil

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes