Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
well, IMHO your WT is incomplete, basically you only added a few highlights to main script, and completely skipped every choices in events

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"All story parts can now be started via the smart pc and after playing once, cannot be played again"

Wrong, I clicked on Mel after finishing her story and it literally started all over again.

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
"All story parts can now be started via the smart pc and after playing once, cannot be played again"

Wrong, I clicked on Mel after finishing her story and it literally started all over again.
Thanks for the info, i missed a Value as i was changing it, will be fixed in the next version :)

if we take the money does that mean we are gonna be forced to go along with Jada's plan?

i took that choice cause femdom isnt my thing. so im hoping the take the money option doesnt lock us in to helping Jada.
You have to wait for the next part to find out what decision you have made :D

Greetings
Phil

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
warum komme ich nicht weiter wen es die 0.18 version ist ? ich bekomme keine neue quest und anderes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the info, i missed a Value as i was changing it, will be fixed in the next version :)

You have to wait for the next part to find out what decision you have made :D

Greetings
Phil
curse you:LOL:

but yeah if i have to choose between femdom and working with Jada. it's a loss either way for me.

so does the next update continue her story or is it another character?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes