Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Hello friends,

it's that time again, I wanted to show you that I'm still alive :slight_smile: and that the work on the update continues feverishly
As always, I continue to work on the next update in every free minute.
I'm also making good progress, I plan if everything continues to go so well, next week a first part for my Patreons to make available about 30% of the update.
I have of course already rendered more but must still work on the post-processing here

But tonight I am here for a specific question

Decisions in the game ?

I'm trying to figure out how much is too much or too little.
Of course I put a lot of effort into each individual picture, and of course I want everyone to see this, and I'm afraid that if I make too many decisions, some players won't see the big picture.

What do you think of it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a few new pictures without spoiler :)

How do you find this hair style ? ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And:

I do not know if this is serious or sarcasm

But thanks anyway :ROFLMAO:

Greetings
Phil
No, it's not sarcasm, some devs get easily frustrated but you keep calm and compose. I Like your humbleness that's why I wrote that message, Much appreciate and applause to you :love: BTW nice renders and thankyou_ecard2_1.gif

Jun 13, 2021
Anyone know how to fix app APK package install the game everything I tried seem not working I don't know much about android phone

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
There are 3 scenes in which the MC looks at a girl's ass and has an inner thought. Well, in all 3 scenes, the MC says the exact same thing: "I would love to bury my face in that ass."

While I'm not a fan of lewd thoughts at all, a thought like "Nice ass, nice tits, beautiful ass, beautiful tits" is fine from time to time. All the time thinking about how much the MC would like to bury his face and his cock in women's asses becomes very repetitive. It's kind of weird that he thinks how much he wants to fuck the first woman he sees but when he talks to them, he's pretty nice. So, I kinda have mixed feelings. The MC in general is nice and friendly. And almost all of his internal monologues are very lewd.

I'm not saying that the MC shouldn't think lewd. But it would be nice to find a balance. Not just with thoughts, but with dialogues and sexual / romantic interactions. With more direct and straightforward girls like Mel and Mrs Smith makes sense a more lewd and sexual thinking and behavior, while with girls like Libby and Victoria who seem sweeter a more romantic and intimate attitude would be ideal.

LOL. I know I just wrote something I didn't like, but overall I liked the game. Without a doubt, Victoria is my favorite so far. And I'm very curious about the business Amber is into with Mr. Nice. I hope we can help her, I liked her.
About the side stories, I'm fine with them being developed. As long as their side story status is "respected" and they don't overshadow the main story and the main girls.

I wish you much success in the development of the game!

• Angry
Reactions: DA22 and Havik79

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Itch.io 0.18.jpg

Hello friends,

it's been a long time, but I'm still here

Today I have the 0.18 for you, this update took much longer not only because I was quite sick, but also because I had something like a little creative crisis
I have now overcome this and finally i have Bought a new graphics card

What is in this update ?

The first version of Mel's first chapter

-Here I am not yet completely satisfied with it, but I can not yet say exactly what it is

Many rooms in the house were revised

-Now that I have a little more computing power I could finally design the rooms in the house the way I like them
Which of course ensures that the rooms now no longer fit the prologue, in the next versions i will revise some parts of the prologue, so that in 0.19 everything fits together again.

I revised the menu and added a gallery

Further I have renewed the text boxes

-Unfortunately this does not quite work in the app yet, here I am working on the problem

I have removed the figures without story from the open worl for this version

-Here I will then add them again little by little when these also have a story (Sidestorys)

All story parts can now be started via the smart pc and after playing once, cannot be played again

I've certainly forgotten one or the other thing and also built in many spelling mistakes again :)

This update is one of the smaller but for me pretty much the most important so far

As one or the other knows the game was released before I wanted that, at that time i was anything but ready to face that
And while i was trying to extinguish one fire somewhere else a new one started again
I had to learn to code and was far from satisfied with the quality of my renders and had only Photoshop and Daz Studio
Now I work with Lightroom, Photoshop, Daz studio, Blender and learn more and more about coding.

In the last few weeks i have been working intensively on the rooms in the house i am now really very happy with them
and now I have the basic framework what I wanted to have, as written I will now revise the scenes in the prologue so that they also fit to the new places

And the worst scene ever :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see I have a new outfit for the prologue :)

Finally, I would like to thank you all for your support and especially for your feedback.
As I always say the feedback helps me to make this experience better

Further I am looking for people who have the desire to support this project more:

-Maybe someone who wants to write a sidestory
-Is well versed in coding
-Wants to test new versions (mostly mobile versions)
-Or something else I have forgotten ?

Edit: !!! PROFREADER !!! ( I am german and my english is as you know not very good)

just write me here or in Discord

!!So buckle up, the journey just started !!

PC
Mac
Mobile

Many greetings
Phil​

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.2
Size: 1082M
SHA1SUM: 868c454996a1814d9b2487457c469069b066f249
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I started a fresh playthrough, and I had forgotten how much of an utter cunt Mel is at that first meeting. "Touch me, finger fuck me, eat me out. I'm cumming....AAAAHH!..... Thanks, see ya." WTF?
The two menu choices at that point are irrelevant. Off she goes, leaving you blue-balled.

EDIT: OK, she does improve her attitude very quickly and demonstrates her oratorial skills.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sweet Times [v0.18] [SLG-Dev] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,03 GB / 218 MB - SweetTimes0.18PublicBuild-0.18-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 184 MB - SweetTimes0.18PublicBuild-0.18-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I started the game now and found a misspell, it's "CAREER" see the attachment. Carrier is - for exemple - the ship which carries airplanes :)

PS: the computer-open world tutorial still speeks of version 0.17.1.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if we take the money does that mean we are gonna be forced to go along with Jada's plan?

i took that choice cause femdom isnt my thing. so im hoping the take the money option doesnt lock us in to helping Jada.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes