Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the first storypart with mel - why is the mc forced to grope her ass and act like a horny dog(kitchen)?
are we not able to choose who the mc is going with ? .... crap

edit : well .. looks like no choice at all - you say something nice , they jump the cock , you say something trivial - they jump 2 textlines later ...
dropping it , sad ...but nope , had potential
and mel´s mother .... wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: Gripping

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Don't worry, this won't be part of the story, just an independent side quest.

there are a few people who have already invested quite a bit of money in this project via patreon. And I want to give them something back here.

but if you're not a patreon you won't miss anything important, just to give them something special.

the first storypart with mel - why is the mc forced to grope her ass and act like a horny dog(kitchen)?
are we not able to choose who the mc is going with ? .... crap

edit : well .. looks like no choice at all - you say something nice , they jump the cock , you say something trivial - they jump 2 textlines later ...
dropping it , sad ...but nope , had potential
and mel´s mother .... wtf

Here I agree with you, I have a version in which you are not forced to any action, this will also find its way back into the game.

As I said, Mel's first story part was very difficult for me.

The idea behind her story I find really very good but the implementation was not the best here. Many people don't like Mel, but I actually find her one of the most interesting characters, but I definitely need to learn how to implement this.

Which is why I've been working hard now to learn how to properly develop and write characters.
I also think jada offers a lot of potential, but I know that this is not everyone's thing.

In the next update there will hopefully be improvements in Storytelling, i am learning as fast as i can ;)

And thanks for the feedback so far, that helps me make the experience better

Greetings
Phil

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

there are a few people who have already invested quite a bit of money in this project via patreon. And I want to give them something back here.

but if you're not a patreon you won't miss anything important, just to give them something special.

Here I agree with you, I have a version in which you are not forced to any action, this will also find its way back into the game.

The idea behind her story I find really very good but the implementation was not the best here. Many people don't like Mel, but I actually find her one of the most interesting characters, but I definitely need to learn how to implement this.

Which is why I've been working hard now to learn how to properly develop and write characters.
I also think jada offers a lot of potential, but I know that this is not everyone's thing.

In the next update there will hopefully be improvements in Storytelling, i am learning as fast as i can ;)

Greetings
Phil
well
then i will keep an eye on further progress here ;)
dont missunderstand me - i dont say this game is all bad - its just the choices ,or better the lack of :ROFLMAO:
i really had the feeling we can choose a bit more about the lewd interaction

and about jada -- femdom-surprise :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

great renders , story is good - lets see :cool:(y)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
I have just downloaded the SweetTimes0.18PublicBuild and started from the beginning to be told that it is actually the 0.17.1 Update.
Is this Devs mistake or has the uploader got the wrong content?
Comments Please.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
I have just downloaded the SweetTimes0.18PublicBuild and started from the beginning to be told that it is actually the 0.17.1 Update.
Is this Devs mistake or has the uploader got the wrong content?
Comments Please.
The compressed version worked fine for me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I just gone through all the comments. I'm a big fan of mom/son content. But i'm also at the same time, a big immersive fan. I love to the MC & only feel "his incest versions". But, there is incest tag in this because of bloody "voyerisum mom/son content" that dev popularized it as a "incest versions with giving wink smiley". He is proud in his advertising like he given something valuable to us. He is proud of this "first sex scene" and expect us to love it. What's his thought process? Who are his target audience? He wants ntr or MMF sharing fans to play this? I don't think so. This game overview is advertised as a "immersive vanilla MC novel" where the focus is on the player (you).

Dev have plans to make incest version with MC, but he said he will take it "slow". God knows when it is as he already have FMC version to handle in his future plans.

But he is so ready and excited to shows a random pacing direct vaginal scene of some shitty mom/son scene all of a sudden.
Yeah yeah, it is skippable. Skippable my ass. MC can't stop that scene from happening anyway and worst is that, that voyeur scene's mom seems to be part of MC's list of women.

And i got this all just by reading comments. Thankyou guys for giving me all the information i need before taking decision.
I know this comment is old, but cheers for making it, easy add to ignore list for me.
Another dev dicking people around. Ain't no one actually interested in the incest tag gonna enjoy the "incest" in this game XD

Reactions: mofonistik

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm really disappointed by the Jada part, I've just got to it and the only options are screw mel over or fem-dom.

Those were some shitty options.

In stead;

Option 3: Tell the stupid cunt to shove her money and her fem-dom up her arse and fuck off.
She is in no position to demand or dictate anything from the MC.
$600/mo is nothing, Mel could make that working part time in hospitality or retail and Mel has the first month free to get started.

Option 4: Take the money, give it to Mel, do nothing of what Jada asked.
What the fuck is she going to do about it?

I wont screw someone out of their dreams in exchange for pocket money and I wont act like some puppet for a self-entitled shit-bag like Jada.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm really disappointed by the Jada part, I've just got to it and the only options are screw mel over or fem-dom.

In stead;

Option 3: Tell the stupid cunt to shove her money and her fem-dom up her arse and fuck off.
$600/mo is nothing, Mel could make that working part time in hospitality or retail and Mel has the first month free to get started.

I wont screw someone out of their dreams in exchange for pocket money and I wont act like some puppet for a self-entitled shit-bag like Jada.

Greetings
Phil
i agree , but :
like dev phil said - he wasnt happy about it too
let him work , i think it will be better ;)

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021

In stead;

Hello,

You're absolutely right, and i think that was also what was the problem for me with this part, i'm not really happy with these choices either.

No excuse just an attempt

I am still trying to find the right way for decisions as I must say I have again noticed that there are too few, which I must explain a little with my situation.

I started this project on a whim with a 970 and 8gb ram, after a long time with a broken 2070 I now have a few days a 3080 Ti and 32gb ram. As you can see I try to keep the render quality very high. This has meant so far that such a picture has lasted on average 2-3 hours. then of course you try to keep the decisions as low as possible at 1-2 hours time per evening ;)

Again an excuse ? Yes kind of ;)

With the current system, the same image then takes 30-40 min. I think in the next update you will hopefully see that this improves the quality significantly.

I am now very happy with the quality of my renders now I can work more to become better at telling stories.

And I am as always grateful for any feedback, I think I have also proven here that I take care of it, otherwise I would be with all the negative long gone here

except of course something like :

Sweet Times? Not rly, renamed it into WasteofTime.exe

What should I do with it ? Should I stop right now?

Seriously i still have a lot of fun to wark at this projekt and use every free minute to try to get better, sometimes some good feedback would do my ego very good but for that I just have to get better :p

Greeting
Phil

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I am still trying to find the right way for decisions as I must say I have again noticed that there are too few

I think you're doing ok, but just in a case like this one, these 2 choices we currently have don't make sense because this woman [Jada] currently has no power/leverage over the MC, so no way to dictate what the MC can do.

But you're aware of it so we'll see what you come up with in the next iteration.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017

Ahh guess I'll be putting this game off for awhile then. I'd just gotten to Jada's introduction and immediately hoped I could avoid all content with her as she's not attractive in the least. So I came here for a search and yeah...not gonna do either of those choices; content with her would be bad enough but I'm certainly not doing any femdom content with her ugly ass.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Ahh guess I'll be putting this game off for awhile then. I'd just gotten to Jada's introduction and immediately hoped I could avoid all content with her as she's not attractive in the least. So I came here for a search and yeah...not gonna do either of those choices; content with her would be bad enough but I'm certainly not doing any femdom content with her ugly ass.
Just fyi, the dev has said he also isn't totally happy with it and it's still being worked on, so potentially we'll have different or additional choices in a future update.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes