Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Played through the updated route for Libby...don't really feel any different about the change. Still feels tacked on just for the sake of getting the incest tag onto the game to try drawing that crowd for whatever reason, and just so there can be a "sex" scene early in the game.

For right now, it really just feels tacked on for the sake of getting a scene into the game early but I guess we will see what comes out of it. Would rather see content with the main girls then just side stuff added on already.
What did developers changed
I didn't tried the game yet but the toilet scene is yet not removed then it's better to pass the game

So it os avoidable now
Means that will not happen in the game son will not fuck his mom

Or developer just made a option of not to see it??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
"Hi X, it's me your mom's friend, why don't you come over and live with us, me and my daughter, i mean what's the worse thing that can happen, fuck us both?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

good luck to the developer tho

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the new toilet scene was alot better. would've been awesome to have her stand in front of her son while MC bangs her but aside from that yup it was a good start to their relationship.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
FUUUCK, i looked only into the OP tags and not into the tags above the thread so i got immersed into the story only to later find out its another fucking stupid sandbox crap´.

Please update the OP tags and add sandbox so that the next one doesnt make this mistake. Game deleted

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
FUUUCK, i looked only into the OP tags and not into the tags above the thread so i got immersed into the story only to later find out its another fucking stupid sandbox crap´.

Please update the OP tags and add sandbox so that the next one doesnt make this mistake. Game deleted
im not a fan of sandbox either. but i gotta admit the sandbox here is virtually pointless because its mostly used to decide who's story you wanna pursue. no grinding whatsoever. just click on the girl who has a story available and BAM her next event goes on for quite a while intil its finished. so far it BARELY qualifies as a sandbox game.

but again thats just me.

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
"Hi X, it's me your mom's friend, why don't you come over and live with us, me and my daughter, i mean what's the worse thing that can happen, fuck us both?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

good luck to the developer tho
There is an incest tag there for a reason. Just saying.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
im not a fan of sandbox either. but i gotta admit the sandbox here is virtually pointless because its mostly used to decide who's story you wanna pursue. no grinding whatsoever. just click on the girl who has a story available and BAM her next event goes on for quite a while intil its finished. so far it BARELY qualifies as a sandbox game.

but again thats just me.
I have tried every single sandbox type, they are all crap, and i looked like this was was going to be one of the worst kind, the "navigating the house" kind of sandbox, with having to click door after door untill you actually find something to do in one of the rooms killing all the immersion of the story...

So yeah, i'm out, which is sad because i was really liking the game and was wondering myself why didnt i try this one before, i probably saw the sandbox tag in the other releases and ignored it, and now i missed it.

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019

but again thats just me.
All this sandbox does is hide a menu with 3 options, making this a contender for the most pointless sandbox on f95 and thats really saying something. I'll never get the train of thought that led to that decision..

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
All this sandbox does is hide a menu with 3 options, making this a contender for the most pointless sandbox on f95 and thats really saying something. I'll never get the train of thought that led to that decision..
yeah im not defending the sandbox itself. just pointing out that in terms of the reasons most ppl hate sandbox (myself included)
its BARELY a sandbox because the usual struggle that comes with a sandbox simply isnt there. but yeah i agree it could be removed. its not like theres any repeatable sex scenes or anything. which is usually the only thing i could justify playing a sandbox game.

Reactions: ben_sylar

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
yeah im not defending the sandbox itself. just pointing out that in terms of the reasons most ppl hate sandbox (myself included)
its BARELY a sandbox because the usual struggle that comes with a sandbox simply isnt there. but yeah i agree it could be removed. its not like theres any repeatable sex scenes or anything. which is usually the only thing i could justify playing a sandbox game.
The repeatable scenes can be provided with a simple gallery. I honestly cant see any reason to justify sandbox in this kind of games, specially when you start your game as a VN and then out of the blue it transforms into a sandbox...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What did developers changed
I didn't tried the game yet but the toilet scene is yet not removed then it's better to pass the game

So it os avoidable now
Means that will not happen in the game son will not fuck his mom

Or developer just made a option of not to see it??
You get 3 choices, either the scene stays the same. You walk away and dont see anything. Or you join the mom and cuck the son and get a .5 second scene where the mom kneels down and you instantly blow your load without her even touching you.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
You get 3 choices, either the scene stays the same. You walk away and dont see anything. Or you join the mom and cuck the son and get a .5 second scene where the mom kneels down and you instantly blow your load without her even touching you.
Atleast we don't have to see a li getting fucked

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Good evening,

I would like to answer a few comments here ;)

Let's start with my favorite post of the day

ok, seriously ? why the fuck you put number 17 into something that just fucking short story
please put PROLOG or DEMO in name of this game
nice renders, of assets from other games and thats it, its a joke not a game :mad:
and you dare to ask for money for this THING, on your patreon
This is just awesome

"why the fuck you put number 17 into something that just fucking short story"

This is version 0.17.1, this is NOT a finished game/story.
In the normal case a finished story should be 1.0
That's how most people refer to it, as you've noted in other comments where you're upset about terms like 0.1. - 0.2 - 0.3 and so on. So as long as there is a 0 in front you should get used to the fact that it is a WIP and the smaller the number after that, the earlier the statium of story is.

" nice renders, of assets from other games and thats it, its a joke not a game :mad: "

The render were created with Daz studio, 95% of the games created with Daz studio use assets from the Daz store.
So it should be no surprise that similarities occur here, but i often try to give the whole thing a personal touch

"and you dare to ask for money for this THING, on your patreon"

I do, and I have already in the short time collected a lot more supporters than most of the first works in the same timefrom other Devs
And for that I am grateful to each and every one.

But I think the reactions to your post already show very well what the rest here thinks and for that I am also grateful, had briefly got scared for a moment

Next post
I hope that “other dick” scene in the restaurant toilet is the only one and there will be no other dicks. And that shit won't come again. I can still skip that, but I won't start watching anything else.

EDIT: 0.17.1 This new toilet version is much better and more suitable for many preferences. (y)
Thank you, especially for the edit, that you have looked at the whole thing again and appreciate the work (y)

Next post
the new toilet scene was alot better. would've been awesome to have her stand in front of her son while MC bangs her but aside from that yup it was a good start to their relationship.
We do not want everything at once ;) i have played with the thought, but it is for those who want it to see more of them, there will be a lot more in the future for those who want it.

Next post
It really is, Absolutely right
So why not leave it out ?
Thanks for asking...

I think where many have a problem with is the assessment of the state of the games here
Most games here are in development
I made the same mistake in the beginning, downloaded a game and then wondered why it's so short or that it sucks that it stops right there, but these are all games in development
There are usually no studios behind it with 20-500 employees, If that were the case, the games would be released on other platforms like steam etc.

I speak for myself here :

I use this platform to get feedback and gain new patreons, here I am completely honest, I think I have shown very well that I respond to many things and implement many things in the game. But I am 1 man, not 5 or 10 employees, no only 1 man.
I do this here mostly in my 1-3 hours in the evening after my 12 hour workday
I'm not doing this so that someone pats me on the back and says you did great, i have opened a Patreon like let's say 99% of all other developers. To earn money to maybe someday not do the whole thing after my 12 hour job but maybe as a normal job ? It won't happen today or tomorrow, but it would be great if it did

It would be dishonest to say that I am different from everyone else :)

But I give a lot of effort and and put a lot of heart and soul into it I hope that shows
So please all remember something, the open world here is not for grinding. it is there to add more and more in the future

In every room could wait a new great story whether big or small

And if you want to see more of it and maybe even faster

Support your favorite developers !
And if you are listening to - Phil collins Take me Home - while reading this commentary (as I do it while writing it) Its so fucking Epic xD

As often said thank you for the constructive criticism
i will not stop improving myself and the game

Greetings
Phil

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Although I personally didn't mind the scene in the last part (not everything you see or run into in a game needs to be a LI for the MC), I did like your decision to add a choice. I enjoyed the new alternate version of things and appreciate that you not only listened but also provided an alternative way for things to continue with Mrs. Smith later on. This is the sign of a good developer: not necessarily automatically caving to others' complaints, but still giving adequate consideration for other perspectives to see if your creation can be improved in the way described. You decided that it could and applied the changes you saw as reasonable. Thanks for your hard work.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Good evening,

This is just awesome

That's how most people refer to it, as you've noted in other comments where you're upset about terms like 0.1. - 0.2 - 0.3 and so on. So as long as there is a 0 in front you should get used to the fact that it is a WIP and the smaller the number after that, the earlier the statium of story is.

" nice renders, of assets from other games and thats it, its a joke not a game :mad: "

The render were created with Daz studio, 95% of the games created with Daz studio use assets from the Daz store.
So it should be no surprise that similarities occur here, but i often try to give the whole thing a personal touch

I do, and I have already in the short time collected a lot more supporters than most of the first works in the same timefrom other Devs

But I think the reactions to your post already show very well what the rest here thinks and for that I am also grateful, had briefly got scared for a moment

Next post

Thank you, especially for the edit, that you have looked at the whole thing again and appreciate the work (y)

Next post

We do not want everything at once ;) i have played with the thought, but it is for those who want it to see more of them, there will be a lot more in the future for those who want it.

Next post

Thanks for asking...

I think where many have a problem with is the assessment of the state of the games here
I made the same mistake in the beginning, downloaded a game and then wondered why it's so short or that it sucks that it stops right there, but these are all games in development
There are usually no studios behind it with 20-500 employees, If that were the case, the games would be released on other platforms like steam etc.

I use this platform to get feedback and gain new patreons, here I am completely honest, I think I have shown very well that I respond to many things and implement many things in the game. But I am 1 man, not 5 or 10 employees, no only 1 man.
I'm not doing this so that someone pats me on the back and says you did great, i have opened a Patreon like let's say 99% of all other developers. To earn money to maybe someday not do the whole thing after my 12 hour job but maybe as a normal job ? It won't happen today or tomorrow, but it would be great if it did

But I give a lot of effort and and put a lot of heart and soul into it I hope that shows
So please all remember something, the open world here is not for grinding. it is there to add more and more in the future

And if you are listening to - Phil collins Take me Home - while reading this commentary (as I do it while writing it) Its so fucking Epic xD

Greetings
Phil
Every time a poll is made to ask players about sandbox or not sandbox, its the same result, sandbox loses, and there is a reason for that.

Sandbox doesnt add anything. You could come up with plenty of reasons to justify sandbox (eg. you can repeat scenes, gallery does that better; you can choose to ignore side girls, a simple menu to go see that girl or not does that better; you can find "hidden stuff", that stuff will end up in a WT and will just be pointless and no one plays VNs to "find hidden stuff")

Meanwhile, sandbox limits the story telling, you cant refer in the future of the story to something that happened in one of those scenes because you cant assume the player saw it, for example.

You say you are honest, well, lets be honest, the only reason Devs implement sandbox is to add "idle gameplay time", that is, gameplay time that the player will spend, without the Dev having to develop anything or come up with anything. Its cheap, lazy and most of the players already figured that out, if we refer to the aforementioned polls, and we dont like when we are giving that kind of cheap and lazy content.

So yeah, this isnt about "lack of content in the free roam". This is about free roaming SUCKING in VNs. All of it, doesnt matter if it has content or not.

Anyway, good luck with the game, it was great untill i reached the lazy Free Roam part

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Every time a poll is made to ask players about sandbox or not sandbox, its the same result, sandbox loses, and there is a reason for that.

Sandbox doesnt add anything. You could come up with plenty of stuff (eh. you can repeat scenes, gallery does that better; you can choose to ignore side girls, a simple menu to go see that girl or not does that better; you can find "hidden stuff", that stuff will end up in a WT and will just be pointless and no one plays VNs to "find hidden stuff")

Meanwhile, sandbox limits the story telling, you cant refer in the future of the story to something that happened in one of those scenes because you cant assume the player saw it, for example.

You say you are honest, well, lets be honest, the only reason Devs implement sandbox is to add "idle gameplay time", that is, gameplay time that the player will spend, without the Dev having to develop anything or come up with anything. Its cheap, lazy and most of the players already figured that out, if we refer to the aforementioned polls, and we dont like when we are giving that kind of cheap and lazy content.

So yeah, this isnt about "lack of content in the free roam". This is about free roaming SUCKING in VNs. All of it, doesnt matter if it has content or not.

Anyway, good luck with the game, it was great untill i reached the lazy Free Roam part

What I always find funny is that people always bring up the sandbox, as I said several times, this will remain in the game and nothing will change

Again and again examples are attached with the Grind, here there is no grind only missing kontet but this will be added gradually
I will not send anyone here to deliver pizzas or wash pools or better yet put up election posters

I will use it to start different stories at different points
And I have at the same time built the option to play the whole thing as VN, you said you have played up to the freerooming part then you should have seen the tuitorial to play everything on PC as VN ?!

I like to move around in the so called open world in other games
And find it great what there some people manage to accommodate
And in all other games they always complain when they are only tube games
I like to look at and discover Open worlds for hours and fortunately we are not all the same, which is why there should be something for everyone here on F95

But well I'm not here to convince you about Sandbox

And now I repeat myself, there is already the option to bypass the whole thing and please do not call it "lazy Free Roam part" if you are to Lazy to click on the PC in Dave's room and play the whole thing as a VN without freerooming :ROFLMAO:

And many thanks for the nice comments here

Some of the commenters here really crack me up. :)
I for one appreciate your effort.
Although I personally didn't mind the scene in the last part (not everything you see or run into in a game needs to be a LI for the MC), I did like your decision to add a choice. I enjoyed the new alternate version of things and appreciate that you not only listened but also provided an alternative way for things to continue with Mrs. Smith later on. This is the sign of a good developer: not necessarily automatically caving to others' complaints, but still giving adequate consideration for other perspectives to see if your creation can be improved in the way described. You decided that it could and applied the changes you saw as reasonable. Thanks for your hard work.
Greetings
Phil

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Good evening,

This is just awesome

Next post

Next post

Next post

Thanks for asking...

Greetings
Phil
you whole response i can comment only with one sentence
"Dirty Dev"
please be free to look up for this term

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes