Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want to bang Victoria so I will return when more is available. Good luck with this

Edit: Played the male mc, don't usually play as the female mcs. Choice is always nice:)

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone, On behalf of the Dev, let me thank you all for trying the game and all the feedback, it'll be really useful.
Not everything is set in stone so some things might change later.
I won't answer all the question as even I don't know all the answers so I'll let him handle most of them.

What I can already answer:
- It's not the same Sweet Life as the one made by FRLGames, see it as Sweet Life Game or SLG
- Spelling mistakes are plenty but it's getting better. I do/did some proofreading but I'm not a native english speaker myself. That also explain why sometimes some part can sound strange. The Dev is currently looking for a professional proofreader for the game.

Thank you again for the feedback ;)
Hey, i made some changes in text, fixed some errors (. , ?) almost non of them where present. i also put in name refering (aunt, nephew, niece, cousin) at the current time we cant speek of incest yet, i also made time to simplify [naming] [d],[m],.. works perfectly.
I hope this helps.

ps: for an i patch, you might want to add another #define (with/without incest) [aunt] [Vickie] or [Vickie]. or' something like call me[...]

Reactions: dani31

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Hi i am phil

The so called developer of this little game.
I see you have a lot of questions

First of all:
The version that was uploaded here is a bit older and was not yet planned for the upload here.
The first version of the prologue is scheduled for this weekend, You've seen maybe 50-60% now.

I was a little afraid of posting something here because there are many very good projects here and I actually have no idea what I'm doing and so far I've taught myself everything about writing and rendering.
My big problem is english as you have already noticed, i use google translate a lot therefore some reads very robotic

Now to questions:

Incest:

Yes, an incest version is planned, i have to rewrite the story a little bit but i'm working on it.

Protagonist:

I had the idea that it could be interesting to design something like this from two perspectives, male and female.
At the moment i'm focusing on the male version, but that will be a big point in the future to be able to play as a female character but please don't expect this too soon

But no Dickgirls - I can't explain that to my girlfriend when she sees me working on my pc - Strapon ? YES !

What i would like to say is i really have no background in programming or 3d artwork, every day i learn more about programming and rendering
so i will always make improvements, also to existing parts of the game

I didn't have THIS text proofread
So you can read how bad my english is.
If you know someone who likes to proofread something like this, please let me know, I pay for proofreading.

Take a look at the discord or ask further questions here

Now I can’t hide anymore

And I noticed that with the name very late and I don't want to step on anyone's feet, I just haven't come up with anything better jet

Greetings phil

Edit:
i would like to thank Mulato very much for his help so far

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
On the topic of "aunt" it's worth noting just cause you call someone aunt doesn't mean you're related. Me and my siblings called our next door neighbors aunt and uncle while growing up because they had been living there since before I was born and was a close friends of the family. In other words the incest tag may be necessary in the future or not intended at all.
This is true. Oddly enough, my IRL experience had me as the "son of a landlord" growing up with a "slightly older daughter of a tenant". Legit. I'm sometimes more inclined to enjoy I games without the patch.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well good thing this will get patched.. I don't get the landlord/tenant fetish that seems to be going around.. That's easily something you could in real life.. Actual Incest however is less likely..
Lol, its more likly to bang your neighbour than your tenant/ lanlord/laidy. but just to get out of trouble from directly putting on full out incest, thats the way to go (so we know we can adjust it back to its intended purpose) :D:p:LOL:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Lol, its more likly to bang your neighbour than your tenant/ lanlord/laidy. but just to get out of trouble from directly putting on full out incest, thats the way to go (so we know we can adjust it back to its intended purpose) :D:p:LOL:
True is more likely to bang a neighbour, but slowly working on getting to fuck your aunt and cousins makes more sense then doing the slow burn for your 'landlady' and her 'ward'. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RoyMe

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi i am phil

First of all:
The version that was uploaded here is a bit older and was not yet planned for the upload here.
The first version of the prologue is scheduled for this weekend, You've seen maybe 50-60% now.

I was a little afraid of posting something here because there are many very good projects here and I actually have no idea what I'm doing and so far I've taught myself everything about writing and rendering.
My big problem is english as you have already noticed, i use google translate a lot therefore some reads very robotic

Now to questions:

Incest:

Yes, an incest version is planned, i have to rewrite the story a little bit but i'm working on it.

Protagonist:

I had the idea that it could be interesting to design something like this from two perspectives, male and female.
At the moment i'm focusing on the male version, but that will be a big point in the future to be able to play as a female character but please don't expect this too soon

But no Dickgirls - I can't explain that to my girlfriend when she sees me working on my pc - Strapon ? YES !

What i would like to say is i really have no background in programming or 3d artwork, every day i learn more about programming and rendering

If you know someone who likes to proofread something like this, please let me know, I pay for proofreading.

Now I can’t hide anymore

And I noticed that with the name very late and I don't want to step on anyone's feet, I just haven't come up with anything better jet

Greetings phil

Edit:
Maybe "sweet times"? Eh. Don't take anything to heart when it comes to trolls. Ignore the douches and listen to helpful.

Tell the story you want. Learn. Have fun doing it. Best of luck with this project:)

Reactions: Mulato

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Nice art in a short demo. I will keep an eye. Good luck in your effort

Reactions: Punto

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Maybe "sweet times"? Eh. Don't take anything to heart when it comes to trolls. Ignore the douches and listen to helpful.

Tell the story you want. Learn. Have fun doing it. Best of luck with this project:)
"Sweet Times"

So simple and yet I couldn't figure it out :)

SL-DEV-Phil with render like this, you will be in the top 100 easy
I didn't even know that there were so many and I hope it's not just 100 :p

I added a preview, at the moment i am working on how to implement light better

end02.jpg end04.jpg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, renders are good, I hope we get to pick who we get with, I can't stand mel, too skanky.

So in the middle of a conversation in the car you get booted to the main screen right?.

Certainly will be following this, enjoyed what there was.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Hi i am phil

First of all:

Now to questions:

Incest:

Protagonist:

Now I can’t hide anymore

Greetings phil

Edit:
As long as you put in a full lesbian route down the road when you are able to work on the female protag i'll be happy (If you are planning on making a harem route in the game let the female protag have that option too (These ladies just look too damn good I don't think I will be able to settle for one :love: ).

(No forced male H-scenes in the lesbian route like some of these other games end up having in their games (In their lesbian routes).

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes