Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i must of been stoned downloading this... it said v .5.1 pre-alpha and i was thinking that meant like chapter 5 pt 1 .... da fu ...
playing along and could swear i seen it before expecting More content then .. boink ... dead/ended
oh and although the chicks are hot... fuck'um ... i Want the House...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah not sure about the numbering seems like it should be 0.1, but it what do you expect, Alphas are usually not finished.

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
As long as you put in a full lesbian route down the road when you are able to work on the female protag i'll be happy (If you are planning on making a harem route in the game let the female protag have that option too (These ladies just look too damn good I don't think I will be able to settle for one :love: ).

(No forced male H-scenes in the lesbian route like some of these other games end up having in their games (In their lesbian routes).
A full lesbian Harem run is planed

i must of been stoned downloading this... it said v .5.1 pre-alpha and i was thinking that meant like chapter 5 pt 1 .... da fu ...
playing along and could swear i seen it before expecting More content then .. boink ... dead/ended
oh and although the chicks are hot... fuck'um ... i Want the House...

This version was only intended for Patreon for testing purposes and not for publication but I hope you enjoyed it anyway, if everything goes well the next version will come on the weekend

Yeah not sure about the numbering seems like it should be 0.1, but it what do you expect, Alphas are usually not finished.

Same here this was just a testversion :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Just decide to see what's this new project since there was a tag "Female protagonist" and then i find that it's still no possible! I think i will wait till you can play with Female MC since i don't like Male MC but please when the Female MC is optional to play it,put a lot of different guys there with which she can have a lot of sex in many situations (blackmailing;corrupting;threaten;offering money;working as a prostitute and stripper and some others) and i really hope there to no has a lesbian stuff or at least to have a option to avoid lesbians since not everyone like that just like not everyone like Female MC instead of Male MC;or Rough and Hard SEX instead Normal and Passionate sex;or Milfs;or Incest;or cuckold;or anything else.... - I think it is clear that i'm just trying to say that everyone is different and everyone like different stuff and things and that's why it will be much better if you can make a option to avoid some things in the choices you made in the game so everyone can be happy and like it (for example - the female mc has a situation where is with another girl and guy and you can choose what she do - to go with the guy and has fun with him;to go with the girl and have fun with her;to leave both and go somewhere else or at home)!

PS: I wish you good work with your new project and i hope that you will make sure to put a lot of different options so everyone can like it and be happy!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dude despite the numbering this is the first release, the MC story cuts off halfway through.

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
i dont recognize this game, but i am sure that i played something with similar plot....
probably the dev also changed the name from Sweet Life to Sweet Times because there already was a game called sweet life before this one

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there sex in this game already?
I look at images, I don't see any sex scenes, but there is a tag. :unsure:
Unless, I'm blind.. :LOL:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks Hot. Hot Hot.

Some very good looking renders. Fingers crossed for a story to match. :coffee: :)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes