4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
does the current build end at the collection room? got teleported into the collection room after Kirito made Sugu agree on a second date with her molester

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
This game I feel is very messy, the CG usage feels off, seemingly unable to decide on which format to have them in, many of the CG models (which feel kind of cheap in quality), and the auto save is fubarred into being one of the many other save slots, leading to the autosave being what you jump into when quickly reloading a save, resulting in you jumping back into an area where you wanted to get out of, for example how the recollections have a number of scenes that soft lock you when you go into them.

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
i cannot open the game. The game immediately closes as soon as the start screen shows up, how can i fix this?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Whats new in v0.41 ?
It's just some bug fixes and the gallery got expanded a bit.

Mind you, there are still bugs present. I think this author is one of the best NTR devs out there, but his biggest weakness is all of his games are littered with bugs and random game crashes.

Reactions: ViihX

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
does anyone how long there usually take to translate?
About a month, i dunno why it seems more intentional then anything because it takes about a month to release a new chapter as well, so that way the Chinese supporters get the new version immediately but the non-Chinese ones get it a month later technically due to having to wait for translation.

Even if this translation was done from scratch it still feels weird for it to take a whole month, but whats worse this is translation that is done entirely by machine translation, the actual translator just touches up on it a bit to make it sound more natural.

Pedar

Aug 16, 2020
Well. After reading all of this I know people want to talk about bugs and things, which do happen. Had the problems when loading/continuing a save too and at some event in the collection room the game crashed. Also one scene in the collection room, I think it is the one with Asuna changing clothes, leaves you with a black screen altough you can still move and interact so going one tile to the left, look up, enter, watch another scene then go back to the recollection room seems to fix that problem.

Anyway. I actually just wanted to say I really really reaaaaally dig the sexual/harassing scenes infight. Having Kirito/the player character (I do not share hate or any grudge towards Kirito) fight and to be oblivious to what happens behind him is just.. damn.
I hope in the future these will continue as well and even get more diverse, maybe randomized even so that you don't just know what happens this fight or the next. The fights are so easy, especially with the automated healing, there is nothing taking your focus as the player off from the real action.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
About a month, i dunno why it seems more intentional then anything because it takes about a month to release a new chapter as well, so that way the Chinese supporters get the new version immediately but the non-Chinese ones get it a month later technically due to having to wait for translation.

Even if this translation was done from scratch it still feels weird for it to take a whole month, but whats worse this is translation that is done entirely by machine translation, the actual translator just touches up on it a bit to make it sound more natural.
thx for the info. I can read the Chinese but I like eng wording better, chinese sound like 10x vulgar more like you're curse at someone

Reactions: AlexnChaos

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Now THAT is a dev who knows how to make NTR.

I would call it a masterpiece, but the game has some flaws with bugs and crashes, unfortunately.

That said... GOD, WHAT A FUCKING GOOD NTR!!

Reactions: hecom and curuchett

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
After mission with bandits, I have really bad feeling that this game will ended like Hero Boy Ken...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
After mission with bandits, I have really bad feeling that this game will ended like Hero Boy Ken...
how exactly? because i think the only bad thing about hero boy ken is that it wasn't fully finished.
If it's about how the MC kno (or not) about the cucking, the dev said he plan to made 2 paths here : one in which Kirito is unaware of was is hapening (usual cucked dumb boy), and one where he found out but enjoy being cucked (usual cucked weirdo)...

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes