4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
personally going from netorare to netorase when MC has no indication of being a cuck magically transforming into a cuck makes 0 sense and destroys the story.
To be completely objective, earlier in the game, there was already a scene where Kirito had a dream about Sugo harassing Asuna. And when he woke up, he was arousal from this dream. Which already hints at the fact that he has such a hidden fetish. Or he awakens in it.
The author's pixiv has a continuation of this scene, where Sugou is already having sex with Asuna. So I guess there will be another dream in the update and Kirito will be even more sexually aroused after he wakes up.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM
Apr 5, 2022
That was actually confirmed? Kind of sad would much rather see a revenge route where Kirito makes Asuna regret leaving him. Then again such a thing is rare.
I had this concern because I don't like NTS only NTR, so I asked him on the Japanese tuition site, and he replied saying that the routes will only be very close to the end of the game, and said not to worry therefore. So I can understand that we shouldn't worry if the game will change the pace, it should continue like this until very close to the end and getting close to the end (maybe 1 or 2 updates before the end) it should do both routes just to give two endings to the game, I don't think these routes will be big parts of the game, I think they will be just to end the game, one Kirito being Netorase and the other Netorare.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Can i asking netorase fan. Why you love this genre? Its literally destroy any story where it appear

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I had this concern because I don't like NTS only NTR, so I asked him on the Japanese tuition site, and he replied saying that the routes will only be very close to the end of the game, and said not to worry therefore. So I can understand that we shouldn't worry if the game will change the pace, it should continue like this until very close to the end and getting close to the end (maybe 1 or 2 updates before the end) it should do both routes just to give two endings to the game, I don't think these routes will be big parts of the game, I think they will be just to end the game, one Kirito being Netorase and the other Netorare.
Its mean that it will be netorase in both situations...

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
but the situation where Kirito doesn't find out is a netorare
technically if you know about cheat or don't know about it - it's all netorare.
netorase - is when you let your lover sleep with another man/women. Cheating happens with the permission (and approval) of the partner, and also because it gives him sexual arousal.

And so the developer said that there would be a branching of the two way:
Netorase - Kirito finds out, begins to enjoy it and Asuna has sex with Inoda already with Kirito's permission.
Netorare - everything remains the same until the end. Asuna is secretly cheating on Kirito without him knowing it.

Apr 5, 2022
netorase - is when you let your lover sleep with another man/women. Cheating happens with the permission (and approval) of the partner, and also because it gives him sexual arousal.

Netorase - Kirito finds out, begins to enjoy it and Asuna has sex with Inoda already with Kirito's permission.
Netorare - everything remains the same until the end. Asuna is secretly cheating on Kirito without him knowing it.
anyway, the only route that interests me is the one that Kirito doesn't find out and continues to be like a cuckold without knowing anything.

Reactions: Javelly

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020

No. He will be jerking on Asuna with other mans in both ways. But in the first he will discover them. But in second he will jerking off on his dreams where Asuna will be fucked by another

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Is it possible?
Inoda steals Asuna from Kirito
and Asuna, she changed her mind to be Inoda's lover.
Netorare

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What i am really curious is what the mom's role will be, i think the roaming event in the hotel (married woman Kirito sees on the hotel's window) was Asuna's mom but i can't be sure, need to replay the english version until that part.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What i am really curious is what the mom's role will be, i think the roaming event in the hotel (married woman Kirito sees on the hotel's window) was Asuna's mom but i can't be sure, need to replay the english version until that part.
If that event was Asuna's mom (Kyouko) which I believe it is. The woman in that event said she has a daughter after all. Then I believe Kyouko's role will be to convince Asuna how good cheating sex will feel. I do not believe Inoha will try to get the mom too. I know we all love Oyakodon but he has such a strong obsession with Asuna I do not think he will spend time with another woman unless it helps him with Asuna.

So I think the scenario will be we meet Kyouko and Asuna thinks she is a stern and cold woman, Asuna will find Kyouko having cheating sex and enjoying it (ahegao), Asuna will wondering if cheating sex with Inoha will be that good, and that is cause Asuna to have real life sex with Inoha at the end of Part 1.

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
If that event was Asuna's mom (Kyouko) which I believe it is (the woman in that event said she has a daughter after all), then I believe the Kyouko's role will be to convince Asuna how good cheating sex will feel. I do not believe Inoha will try to get the mom too. I know we all love Oyakodon but he has such a strong obsession with Asuna I do not think he will spend time with another woman unless it helps him with Asuna.

So I think the scenario will be we meet Kyouko and Asuna thinks she is a stern and cold woman, Asuna will find Kyouko having cheating sex and enjoying it (ahegao), Asuna will wondering if cheating sex with Inoha will be that good, and that is cause Asuna to have real life sex with Inoha at the end of Part 1.
i wonder what about the school bullies, what's their role?
i thought at the start they are gonna steal asuna from inoda, doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i wonder what about the school bullies, what's their role?
i thought at the start they are gonna steal asuna from inoda, doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
I think their only role was to get Inoha the opportunity to guilt Asuna so he can get close to her. Their role is over so they will not get involved with the characters anymore. I do feel this game is all about Inoha and Asuna so no sharing Asuna with other men and other woman will not get involved between the two.

If there was a premature ending I can see Kirito figuring out it was Inoha that caused the bullies to attack Asuna and ending their relationship. But I have not heard the developer is making any early endings.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think their only role was to get Inoha the opportunity to guilt Asuna so he can get close to her. Their role is over so they will not get involved with the characters anymore. I do feel this game is all about Inoha and Asuna so no sharing Asuna with other men and other woman will not get involved between the two.

If there was a premature ending I can see Kirito figuring out it was Inoha that caused the bullies to attack Asuna and ending their relationship. But I have not heard the developer is making any early endings.
I see a future where Inoha lets the bullies use Asuna. I would also see him swapping Asuna to the other guy to use Kiritos sister too. This game feels like its gonna go down a gangbang corruption route. But we will see.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes