4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
It's good to know that Fujino is back, this guy is a master at what he does, and damn... Asuna in that outfit , for sure poor Kirito will question this outfit and nothing will happen, but Inoda will like it and that's it what does it matter

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's good to know that Fujino is back, this guy is a master at what he does, and damn... Asuna in that outfit , for sure poor Kirito will question this outfit and nothing will happen, but Inoda will like it and that's it what does it matter
Poor Liz. She is dressing slutty to the max to get the guys' attention but they only sees Asuna's more modest swimsuit. They probably will barely notice her in front of Asuna. Life of the side girl. :cry:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I just hope we get to see Asuna's perspective of the cabin scene, it was a letdown having it while your off fighting. Yes I know the dev has a habit of teasing before the end of an update but it was a tad of letdown this time around due to it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Poor Liz. She is dressing slutty to the max to get the guys' attention but they only sees Asuna's more modest swimsuit. They probably will barely notice her in front of Asuna. Life of the side girl. :cry:
That's another thing I liked the SAO Gameverse AU doing compared to Canon, while Canon SAO, despite the haters' complaints, actually has very little fanservice that let you see it, Kirito IS still a normal teenage boy and as such does react realistically to the many pretty girls around him directly or indirectly exposing themselves to him no matter how much Asuna he has in the brain, so the 'side-girls' all actually feel relevant too XP

Fujino's Kirito resorts to being rude and abrasive with Liz more often than not while his Liz is quite slutty trying to 'steal' him, but funnily enough actual Liz is surprisingly shy despite her teasing nature, and in the Gameverse always ends up more embarrassed than even Silica when an 'ecchi' situation between her and Kirito happens, while Kirito just panics and probably tries to not get a hard-on XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just hope we get to see Asuna's perspective of the cabin scene, it was a letdown having it while your off fighting. Yes I know the dev has a habit of teasing before the end of an update but it was a tad of letdown this time around due to it.
He confirmed at the end of the current update that he would add the Asuna/Inoda PoV of the cabin scene in this update, yeah, you don't gotta worry about that :O

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"it was a letdown having it while your off fighting" wow you're trippin', this scene was so good and used the mystery element so well. Plus he always do this : first Kirito's pov then Asuna/Inoda's (which is coming in the next update).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
To be honest, if Liz simply changed her hair from her current Final Fantasy male character's style to literally anything more traditionally feminine, she'd probably shoot all the way up the rankings.

Feb 17, 2024
Everyone talking about the Asuna/Lisbeth goodness while I'm here hoping some of the scenes in the next update are from Alice.
Those swimsuits look great, tho.

Reactions: Entoma01

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Alice is, at the moment, literal filler. There is a way to work her into the story if it involves using her to take away Kirito's time so that Asuna is alone with Inoda. But I think all her content so far has been completely removed from the main story.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
iirc that is all due to fujino planning to make a big story where every girl was simultaneity getting corrupted and having it all collapse on kirito sooner or later. on paper it looks good and dear lord, if succeded i can imagine this whole game being such a top tier grade game like no other.
unfortunately i saw that supporters are bitches so he has to rethink his grand plans a bit, probably sidelining the other girls a lot more.

while playing i also was really thirsty for inoda asuna content, but the more i think about it, the more im convinced that his original plans on getting all sao girls getting corrupted simultanelesly, are a genius idea that should def get pursued

Reactions: Alandir

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I was very sure that he would say something on April 1st, judging by that outfit, it seems that Asuna and Inoda dirty the house or the base. There are still scenarios that have not been activated, such as the bathrooms and hot springs, we will see what happens. Does anyone know how to solve the download of MEGA, the page keeps loading

cutsuna.png

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I was very sure that he would say something on April 1st, judging by that outfit, it seems that Asuna and Inoda dirty the house or the base. There are still scenarios that have not been activated, such as the bathrooms and hot springs, we will see what happens.

View attachment 3495620
did fujino leak this or did you change her expression yourself?
looking by the model, it looks like a position for when they are fighting :think:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hello guys, I just Edit last scene tree house with light switch on no dark and the editted video no audio (no time)
well its not smooth but enjoyable
idk if someone already edit it
Mega FSo2VZoI#PHJqKpV8h5T4KdgHw2G75oPBvoTtm8RI6vnBr8pmbcw
i just watched this and im a bit curious, if you added the ejaculation and kissing scenes or if they were implemented by fujino and i just never noticed?
the kissing scene looks like the one from the tree fight where kirito was having nightmare status, but its possible that he just reused the scene.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
while playing i also was really thirsty for inoda asuna content, but the more i think about it, the more im convinced that his original plans on getting all sao girls getting corrupted simultanelesly, are a genius idea that should def get pursued
If you mean the original plan at the beginning of Part 2 then maybe. There are hints that Suguha and Alice's story will meet in the slums through Hebishima. But nothing I seen that will connect their story to Asuna's expect indirectly through Kirito.

I thought when playing Part 1 the plan was just keep Asuna's story the focus with Suguha's story as a independent side story. Only Asuna's mom Kyouko would be part of Asuna's story. But Part 2 happen and Fujino decided to be ambitious and try to create a unified story using the SAO characters. Like Liz, Klein, and Alice appearing out of nowhere in beginning of Part 2 shows a change in story.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I think Kirito losing all the female side characters only sounds good on paper. Despite the memes SAO isn't a harem. Kirito and Asuna get together pretty much straight away and the other girls don't exist outside of alternative universe games. They have their own dedicated chapter, sometimes a novel, when they are introduced, and from that moment on they are gone.

It would also only work if Fujino worked with other writers to do those routes, since otherwise it would cannibalise his time.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If you mean the original plan at the beginning of Part 2 then maybe. There are hints that Suguha and Alice's story will meet in the slums through Hebishima. But nothing I seen that will connect their story to Asuna's expect indirectly through Kirito.

I thought when playing Part 1 the plan was just keep Asuna's story the focus with Suguha's story as a independent side story. Only Asuna's mom Kyouko would be part of Asuna's story. But Part 2 happen and Fujino decided to be ambitious and try to create a unified story using the SAO characters. Like Liz, Klein, and Alice appearing out of nowhere in beginning of Part 2 shows a change in story.
To be fair, that's because he put up a poll (Sadly all his pre-escape-China content was erased so I can't really check WHO was in the poll in general), and both Liz and Alice won it to be added to the game in Part 2. He was indeed ambitious, but he should have thought better of who put in the poll, like, Liz is easily integrated into the main story by how he wrote her, even if she's not coherent to her canon-self, but Alice he literally had to make her into a full-blown OC to try and shoehorn her into the game and as such he had to make a whole new plot for her to exist in, which probably wasn't what most people who voted for her to appear in the game thought would be like. The reality is that Alice feels the most shoehorned by being made into an OC because even in the loosest sense of the word she REALLY doesn't fit into the "NTR game", because this Alice is nothing like the Canon one who had a lot of deep and genuine reasons to be very into Kirito, so she really feels like 'filler' in general as she's the one that most obviously wasn't originally part of the game's plot.

Hell, as much as I love Suguha and got big expectations of her character in the second-to-last update, at the end of Part 1 I genuinely thought all we would see of her in Part 2 was her constantly getting fucked by Hebishima in the background whenever she had a scene talking to Kirito and little else, to show she was fully 'corrupted' already, so Fujino actually still trying to somewhat write her as a character rather than a fully-twisted-slut already was very shocking. But it's also that I acknowledge most people actually dislike because they feel any time invested in her plot is "wasted" because it's not "Asuna getting fucked by Inoda", so sadly just further infuriated most people and we got the issues of the past months.

I think Kirito losing all the female side characters only sounds good on paper. Despite the memes SAO isn't a harem. Kirito and Asuna get together pretty much straight away and the other girls don't exist outside of alternative universe games. They have their own dedicated chapter, sometimes a novel, when they are introduced, and from that moment on they are gone.

It would also only work if Fujino worked with other writers to do those routes, since otherwise it would cannibalise his time.
Pretty much, yeah, I have brought this up a few times in this thread amongst the argument of how any of the non-Asuna girls doesn't REALLY count as NTR at all. While I would say you exaggerate a bit saying they don't exist, their relationship in Canon with KiriSuna is pretty direct and established, that's why Fujino specifically went out of his way to even rewrite or have them act nothing like their Canon-selves so he could make them feel as 'NTR-able' as possible (Like Suguha's entire arc NOT having happened despite the fact that Sugou was still dealt with in this universe or Liz being a straight up evil bitch behind her friendly 'façade' XP)

Not long ago someone posted here a great example of a 'moderate' SAO NTR story, where Asuna got NTR-ed by old man Nishida, and I found it quite good because it did NOT go out of its way to try and focus more on "ruining Kirito's life by stealing/corrupting every girl around him", it full-on focused on just Asuna so despite how unreal it was it didn't waste lots of time trying to unrealistically make Kirito miserable, just to have Asuna be corrupted and stolen. Hell, Suguha even ending up 'winning' by keeping Kirito (Before it was revealed she was the one behind it all along at the very end, LOL), so that felt like a nice and more 'realistic' touch, like, if Asuna really cheated/was stolen, is not like Kirito doesn't have like half a dozen other girls who would jump at the chance, and it feels a lot more real than all of them at the same time somehow being corrupted/stolen nonsensically XD

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
Damn time to use my cum brain and just think about all those scenarios with Asuna and Inoda... Its going to be hard to survive whole April :alien:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The only thing I'd like to point out is that it looks like based off his post, he had a lot of overtime for march. So I suppose we should temper expectations for an update that's more on par with a normal monthly update, versus a bigger update for 2 months.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only thing I'd like to point out is that it looks like based off his post, he had a lot of overtime for march. So I suppose we should temper expectations for an update that's more on par with a normal monthly update, versus a bigger update for 2 months.
I don't think anyone who was realistic was expecting a big 2-months-worthy-update, Fujino SPECIFICALLY said he was taking a break, hell, if he barely touched the game at all during March I personally think it would have been better for him, the guy was clearly overworked in every way. So I don't really mind a normal-sized update after he got the break he wanted, especially when I'm amongst the people here who can't pay him a dime for his game XP

Reactions: Adsnow and gaka200

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah if he spent the month refreshing his NTR energy then that is the optimal thing. If he spent time making revisions and planning ahead based on his feedback so far then that is the best. I have seen too many creators resort to filler to buy time when they really need an update break instead.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes