4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
i just watched this and im a bit curious, if you added the ejaculation and kissing scenes or if they were implemented by fujino and i just never noticed?
the kissing scene looks like the one from the tree fight where kirito was having nightmare status, but its possible that he just reused the scene.
Well yeah i add the kiss and cum and its enjoyable. I want to add the squirt scene but forget where i put it
I want to decrypt file part 1 with browser, app, exe, nope its fail

Since everyone waiting for update i will just drop this here .... yeah its editted too improved ver still not smooth. Dont ask about text, i still learning english. ITs first time im editing took me 5 hours, well its wierd, like im cooking dish and im already know how it taste before i eat it. I want someone cook for me like fujinoXD

Mega

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Well yeah i add the kiss and cum and its enjoyable. I want to add the squirt scene but forget where i put it
I want to decrypt file part 1 with browser, app, exe, nope its fail

Since everyone waiting for update i will just drop this here .... yeah its editted too improved ver still not smooth. Dont ask about text, i still learning english. ITs first time im editing took me 5 hours, well its wierd, like im cooking dish and im already know how it taste before i eat it. I want someone cook for me like fujinoXD

Mega dTw0iBLD#L_1-rTC2V0Cux4yEss0JGzpGIdQ70XY-kYQVT1wMZHo
wow thank you again for your hard work. i especially enjoyed the kiss at the end. im gonna enjoy your video later.

im not sure if this helps, but Londin extracted all vids of p2 (p1 in different post) and linked it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13113988

oozaru also edited them together, but without kissing and ejaculation: but there is some ass grabbing scene, which looks like from tree mob battle xd :
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13122023

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i am stuck here how to move o from here part 2 chapter2
iirc you need to reload and press w to skip until you get over this bug scene
ppl keep recommending this method. i dont remember having much problems with scenes where you get stuck

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes