4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i am stuck here how to move o from here part 2 chapter2
iirc you need to reload and press w to skip until you get over this bug scene
ppl keep recommending this method. i dont remember having much problems with scenes where you get stuck

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Well yeah i add the kiss and cum and its enjoyable. I want to add the squirt scene but forget where i put it
I want to decrypt file part 1 with browser, app, exe, nope its fail

Since everyone waiting for update i will just drop this here .... yeah its editted too improved ver still not smooth. Dont ask about text, i still learning english. ITs first time im editing took me 5 hours, well its wierd, like im cooking dish and im already know how it taste before i eat it. I want someone cook for me like fujinoXD

Mega dTw0iBLD#L_1-rTC2V0Cux4yEss0JGzpGIdQ70XY-kYQVT1wMZHo
wooo that's what I call love of work and dedication, don't worry about the text it's understandable, I'm Italian and I know some English so I'm the same as you, but thanks for the contribution I hope that in future times you make more contributions like these , we will let you cook quietly

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Since everyone is getting a bit bored here allow me to provide you with some doujins/artist cgs I have on SAO. All are NTR except for one:

E-Hentai:
SAO Story (2000+ pages Recommended!!)
Asuna's Honeymoon story
asuna and nishida
Asuna Story
Kirito and Asuna's mother

Nhentai:
Dasshutsu Shitakattanode (long name :ROFLMAO: )
Wife Swapping
Asuna and Klein buying new bed
A sex bug in SAO
Kirito's visual bug in SAO
A SAO game where you can't equip costumes
Asuna's Kouryakubon (Non-NTR but the artist is superb)

Hitomi:
Sword Art Online Asuna
Do you also have the links by any chance? Thank you

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not today, luckily, but I have seen a lot of posts in many sites that clearly led to it, and I had enough common sense to not click on any, not with it being today :p
You might want to read why Patreon is backing out of buying F95. It is a interesting read.

You can trust me. The link is safe. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Hello everyone, I will start to make the progress report and make the next update in April. I Add several new outfits of Asuna, Lisbeth and Suguha for the new plots. I'm working on some CGs of Alice and Asuna which has been determined. And I'm going to make weekly report in April, thank

• Red Heart
Reactions: NuarisRia

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Hello everyone, I will start to make the progress report and make the next update in April. I Add several new outfits of Asuna, Lisbeth and Suguha for the new plots. I'm working on some CGs of Alice and Asuna which has been determined. And I'm going to make weekly report in April, thank
Dude, you're like, more than a day late on that XD

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
Hope we get more Liz and more Sinon next update. I don't like feet stuff so I hope Liz gets to amazon the fat fuck or maybe some rimjobs are in the work.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hope we get more Liz and more Sinon next update. I don't like feet stuff so I hope Liz gets to amazon the fat fuck or maybe some rimjobs are in the work.
I believe Liz is still working on that massage event part. i hope they wont resort to drugging again, because drugging is barely a corruption progress. So maybe a handjob at most.. well if the dev dares to progress even faster, MAYBE a blowjob...
Dominating play for Inoda is still open tho. For the.. femdom ppl to enjoy maybe.. not me ...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Well yeah i add the kiss and cum and its enjoyable. I want to add the squirt scene but forget where i put it
I want to decrypt file part 1 with browser, app, exe, nope its fail

Since everyone waiting for update i will just drop this here .... yeah its editted too improved ver still not smooth. Dont ask about text, i still learning english. ITs first time im editing took me 5 hours, well its wierd, like im cooking dish and im already know how it taste before i eat it. I want someone cook for me like fujinoXD

Mega dTw0iBLD#L_1-rTC2V0Cux4yEss0JGzpGIdQ70XY-kYQVT1wMZHo
Holy shit I watched this yesterday evening and was fking amazed by it.
It was so exciting to watch with sound and "possible" dialogues. The half and half scene with asuna talking to kirito while inoda is behind them + the transition to the fking scene, is also a very nice touch.
The last part, where inoda "forced" asuna to make her say it, was especially hawt. cliche but veryyyyyyy hawt.

Once again, thank you again for your hard work. *amen*

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes