4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I thought he changes the update pattern from every month to 2 months will give him more time to think about how the story will go in later updates, have more time to debug and coding and improve the character and map's modeling, which will be less rush on making the game in simply just a month, but instead he uses all month to rest and just starting to work on the game on the second month, then what is the different from previous update that he just rush everything in only a month? :FacePalm:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I thought he changes the update pattern from every month to 2 months will give him more time to think about how the story will go in later updates, have more time to debug and coding and improve the character and map's modeling, which will be less rush on making the game in simply just a month, but instead he uses all month to rest and just starting to work on the game on the second month, then what is the different from previous update that he just rush everything in only a month? :FacePalm:
He said he was taking March off to recover from exhaustion from working on this game and overtime on his day job. He never said he was changing the release pattern.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Well yeah i add the kiss and cum and its enjoyable. I want to add the squirt scene but forget where i put it
I want to decrypt file part 1 with browser, app, exe, nope its fail

Since everyone waiting for update i will just drop this here .... yeah its editted too improved ver still not smooth. Dont ask about text, i still learning english. ITs first time im editing took me 5 hours, well its wierd, like im cooking dish and im already know how it taste before i eat it. I want someone cook for me like fujinoXD

Mega dTw0iBLD#L_1-rTC2V0Cux4yEss0JGzpGIdQ70XY-kYQVT1wMZHo
I only now checked the actual video and I've gotta say that was well done. you should somehow contact the dev and help him out lol

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hope we get more Liz and more Sinon next update. I don't like feet stuff so I hope Liz gets to amazon the fat fuck or maybe some rimjobs are in the work.
Where is your signature coming from ? I mean the gif you used

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i like how most of the ppl here have at least 1 NTR Online sig..

LETS SPREAD FUJINOS WORK EVERYWHERE FELLOW CULTISTS!!!

Reactions: Adsnow

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Holy shit I watched this yesterday evening and was fking amazed by it.
It was so exciting to watch with sound and "possible" dialogues. The half and half scene with asuna talking to kirito while inoda is behind them + the transition to the fking scene, is also a very nice touch.
The last part, where inoda "forced" asuna to make her say it, was especially hawt. cliche but veryyyyyyy hawt.

Once again, thank you again for your hard work. *amen*
I am embarrassed making that sub text , like "oh no, what narrative i just create, must be watching or playing to much Ecchi" Im willing for editing the scene, but the sub :unsure:hmm...

I only now checked the actual video and I've gotta say that was well done. you should somehow contact the dev and help him out lol

Well, im just newbie xd i cant help fujino much or i doubt i can do help with anything

Im just editing the scene for make it more fun or i cant wait for the next update Pov behind the door since fujino sometime leave hanging other Pov for the next update (similar to chef give you a dish, the taste is delicious, you want the recipe, chef said "wait for the next update")

I like sharing the fun, i wont keep it for myself

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
what is the difference between part 1 and from Saikey Translation? And how to understand parts 1 and 2? Should I play them one by one?

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
what is the difference between part 1 and from Saikey Translation? And how to understand parts 1 and 2? Should I play them one by one?
Saikey Translation is the Part 1 with a better English Translation, but names of characters are replaced to avoid problems with SAO rights.
Part 2 continues the first one, but they can be played separately (Part 1 was finished, Part 2 is ongoing).

Reactions: outbalancing

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The most likely thing is that in the next update we will have massage scenes with sex already included, the most likely thing is that Liz will want to take advantage of a little Kirito there even if he doesn't do anything, she will surely be surprised seeing how Inoda destroys Asuna, possibly There is also something similar in the main house in FOG, and some incursions as adventurers at this point I would like it not to discard SUGUHA's plot in bad little sister mode, it would be a shame if it does.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The most likely thing is that in the next update we will have massage scenes with sex already included, the most likely thing is that Liz will want to take advantage of a little Kirito there even if he doesn't do anything, she will surely be surprised seeing how Inoda destroys Asuna, possibly There is also something similar in the main house in FOG, and some incursions as adventurers at this point I would like it not to discard SUGUHA's plot in bad little sister mode, it would be a shame if it does.
If I recall right the only positive of the 'VIP' hot springs over the one they have in their house may be the size and some in-game effects? So that remains to be seen.

And same about the Suguha plot, I know it may be pointless to hope after the reversion she got in the last update but I was really hoping he would follow up with it XP

Reactions: RuinedManLife

best15tp

Jun 21, 2023
Has anyone already saved it?
I want to continue downloading as well. I'm too lazy to play.
Teaching how to upload files would be great.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Next update might actually be fire; we're getting the Asu/Ino pov of the treehouse, and MAYBE even a massage scene. They've crossed the lewd threshold again, so they might be another sex scene. Unless Asuna pulls back again, and Inoda has to work her up to full sex again.

Reactions: Jeycii_
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes