4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
ooh damn... i like that... the trap message is fantastic...

Maybe like a.. "hey lets meet at asuna house to do some school bs work or whatever", then kirito arriving at asuna house during daytime, looking for them not finding anyone downstairs....then the game music stops completely only to hear asuna moans getting louder and louder with every slow step he takes while going upstairs.... then asuna bedroom door slightly open just to see inoda doing the most insane raw savage mating press on kirito's girl... and maybe kirito can see asuna face just completely brain melted broken

oh wow... i almost felt butterflies thinking about that
haha fcking love Netorare.
When you say the wildest mating press I imagine Inoda and Asuna in this image with the difference that here Inoda sees Asuna the wild version would be that he is on his back grabbing her butt, the other would be with Inoda on the bottom and her on top grabbing the inoda feet xd

1708664538677.png

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Ever since the Treehouse event, where Inoda revealed that he could target specific objects with his ability, I have wanted a scene in the future where Asuna is corrupted enough to show Kirito her mouth filled with cum with him being non the wiser.
I generally don't like to use my Patreon subscription to ask authors to add something to the game, since I prefer them doing whatever they wished, but I'm quite tempted to suggest this to Fujino at some point. 118971884_p0_master1200.jpg

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also remember Inoda's ability does not affect smell so Kirito can still smell the cum. He would still know a weird smell is coming from Asuna's month. He would either be polite and not say anything or raise suspension if he recognize the smell. :LOL:
I thought about it, while toying with the idea of Asuna kissing Kirito with her mouth full, but I'm not quite sure if such a scene would be to Fujino's taste.
The only sloppy seconds scene we truly got was with Makima in the hots spring game, where she fucks Denji with her pussy filled with cum.
And it wasn't even mentioned at all, the player had to figure it out with context clues.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I must be in the minority here but I think a lot of whats lacking in part 2 is unironically more Kirito x Inoda interactions. In part 1, he knew Asuna went over Inoda often after school and had the ability to peek and read his blog/see video recordings which gave him the anxiety and suspicious of “is she cheating on me” feel deserved or real. But here in part 2 I feel like if you were to “genuinely” play from strictly Kiritos perspective (not including the random tidbits of being able to see what he’s doing to her out of nowhere) I feel like he’d have literally no clue what’s going on. From his perspective he should only know Inoda does have a girlfriend, and whatever Asuna tells him.

I think it’d be a nice idea if he just receives anonymous messages (obviously from Inoda) but through an unknown number just messing with him. Maybe he starts by sending pics (similar to part1 or the ones in the vlog either no face/blurred face/just body.) then ends up sending him messages too like “came in her mouth”, “handjob today” basically detailing whatever he did to Asuna on that day. It escalates until he starts sending short videos and eventually he asks Kirito if he wants to see more, so it makes Kirito actively participate in what’s going on, maybe Inoda even becomes extra scummy and starts charging him for it (since he’s going to work anyway). Maybe even eventually he get told a location, so he can “hear” what’s going on clearer. This all coupled with Kirito slowly recognizing either the outfit, the location, or voice I think gives Kirito actual involvement other than just conveniently always being away or only finding out about things like in the recollection room. Also plays into Inoda feeling like he’s gaining leverage or power over Kirito as well since he’s got a big inferiority complex towards him. Imagine he charges Kirito for a longer video of him doing things with his own girlfriend without him knowing. Then using the same money to treat them both out after work and having them both feel greatful. Would be a big ego boost and power play from him. Eventually maybe he asks Kirito to do things like “take longer during your work” or “go home straight if you want good content” and that way the situations aren’t just convenient or administrator related but literally just Inoda controlling both of them.
Ironically, Kirito's and Inoda's relationship is actually quite natural (putting NTR logic aside). In real life, it's normal for a couple to have friends that the other partner doesn't necessarily care about. So, you might spend time together if needed, or just let them meet separately. That's how I see their relationship. Asuna seems to like Inoda as a friend, so Kirito just goes along with it, and he also doesn't see Inoda as a potential threat for various reasons, but mostly because of not being able to build up suspicion. From a developer's perspective, it opens up space for more interactions between Asuna and Inoda.

As for boosting Inoda's power over Kirito, I mean, yeah, from Inoda's POV maybe, but as a player, we know that since the introduction of the Admin, it's all thanks to her because of how game-breaking deleting Kirito's suspicion every day actually is. I still think that's the most immersion-destroying tool, period. That was the final straw for me to let it go completely, because it turned the main plot into a predetermined slideshow without any tension and character development. :LOL:

Reactions: SixDates

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
That was the final straw for me to let it go completely, because it turned the main plot into a predetermined slideshow without any tension and character development. :LOL:
I don't exactly want to argue about the Administrator anymore, I had done that more than enough lately, but this allows me to speak about something.

It's not exactly Fujino's fault per se, since I did this to myself by looking into his answers in Patreon/Ciel, but that he spoiled the two endings the game would have really put a damper onto the tension for me.
Of course, I already knew that Kirito would never really catch the two of them before the climax of the story because the game would have been over at that point, but that's something that happens with every NTR game in existance. Fujino outright stating what he was planning just worsened that reality.

In the end it's my fault for looking for spoilers tho.

Ironically, Kirito's and Inoda's relationship is actually quite natural (putting NTR logic aside). In real life, it's normal for a couple to have friends that the other partner doesn't necessarily care about. So, you might spend time together if needed, or just let them meet separately. That's how I see their relationship.
Man, I wished that was true for me, I have so many people I have to pretend to like/ befriend because they are my girlfriend's friend that sometimes I think about jumping out of the windows when I have to hear their stupid opinions.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't exactly want to argue about the Administrator anymore, I had done that more than enough lately, but this allows me to speak about something.

It's not exactly Fujino's fault per se, since I did this to myself by looking into his answers in Patreon/Ciel, but that he spoiled the two endings the game would have really put a damper onto the tension for me.
Of course, I already knew that Kirito would never really catch the two of them before the climax of the story because the game would have been over at that point, but that's something that happens with every NTR game in existance. Fujino outright stating what he was planning just worsened that reality.

Man, I wished that was true for me, I have so many people I have to pretend to like/ befriend because they are my girlfriend's friend that sometimes I think about jumping out of the windows when I have to hear their stupid opinions.
I mean, endings in general can be split into three main categories: win, lose, or draw (open-ended), in every media. But it's about the path, and with this, the path is clear. I still would like to see what Fujino can create in terms of scenes from a director's perspective, and there are still some side characters that could potentially be surprising, especially Suguha, so it's fine. ;)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Oh, yeah.
Don't get me wrong, I am still getting tons of enjoyment from the game, I just hope that Fujino doesn't spoil his endings like that in the future.
Beyond the tension, making theories about the endings is a lot of fun when games are in development like this one, but we can't really do that anymore.

I think that he went and spoke about the endings because a lot of people were worried he was going to go a Netorase route after the church scenes from last part and the new system of this one, but there are probably better ways to address the issue.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, I get you, there is sadly no right way about it. It's a hard balancing act sometimes. Talk about it, then decide what you do.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, yeah.
Don't get me wrong, I am still getting tons of enjoyment from the game, I just hope that Fujino doesn't spoil his endings like that in the future.
Beyond the tension, making theories about the endings is a lot of fun when games are in development like this one, but we can't really do that anymore.

I think that he went and spoke about the endings because a lot of people were worried he was going to go a Netorase route after the church scenes from last part and the new system of this one, but there are probably better ways to address the issue.
If I remember correctly, there wasn't even a plan for a cuckold ending initially, but it seems a bunch of fans wanted it, so Fujino decided to add it, so yeah.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If I remember correctly, there wasn't even a plan for a cuckold ending initially, but it seems a bunch of fans wanted it, so Fujino decided to add it, so yeah.
I do wonder how will Fujino decide to add the branching paths, because while I'm sure it will be short, I still not sure how short.

Will it be just the endings themselves with a final choice leading to seeing different final events? Or will the branching be longer, with cuck Kirito seeing different scenes than regular Kirito for an update or two?

It is a bit intriguing since Fujino has never done a branching game before, so we can't really guess what he will do.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I do wonder how will Fujino decide to add the branching paths, because while I'm sure it will be short, I still not sure how short.

Will it be just the endings themselves with a final choice leading to seeing different final events? Or will the branching be longer, with cuck Kirito seeing different scenes than regular Kirito for an update or two?

It is a bit intriguing since Fujino has never done a branching game before, so we can't really guess what he will do.
There was a long discussion about it some time ago, and a short one recently too. In short, only endings.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There was a long discussion about it some time ago, and a short one recently too. In short, only endings.
I did see the short one, since I was lurking at the time, but I don’t think anyone got an answer out of Fujino himself yet, right?

In the end I do agree with the general sentiment that endings only are more likely, that being said Fujino might try to put some variety to his lewd events with some choices. After all, that was the entire point of the Perversion/ Anxiety bars that he introduced in this second part. With some choices being locked to the cuck path.
(Although, having said that, he could always decide to drop them and I wouldn't be too surprised.)

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I did see the short one, since I was lurking at the time, but I don’t think anyone got an answer out of Fujino himself yet, right?

In the end I do agree with the general sentiment that endings only are more likely, that being said Fujino might try to put some variety to his lewd events with some choices. After all, that was the entire point of the Perversion/ Anxiety bars that he introduced in this second part. With some choices being locked to the cuck path.
(Although, having said that, he could always decide to drop them and I wouldn't be too surprised.)
Well, I think the most convincing argument would be that doing separate events for different paths is risky and time-consuming, resulting in smaller individual parts of the game, which could upset parts of the audience that are not interested in one of the two endings. But there are also many other reasons, like spoilers from the perk list etc. It's just honestly also a real pain in the ass to do separate paths from coding perspective.

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm not as interested in the endings, since they're all just some variation of NTR. Which might be why Fujino also might have briefly mentioned the generalized idea of the ending. If the end result is Kirito knowing, or not knowing, then it doesn't really change the overall goal or path that Fujino wants the story to go.

I don't remember if Fujino gave more details, but it seems vague enough that I don't have to worry about feeling bummed out knowing ahead of time.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes